Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 12313
-
10-31-23 09:19 #9958Senior Member

Posts: 1904Madison
Anyone seen Madison Dubois lately. At her current incall? Current STG ad says downtown, I am always a bit cautious when location is listed downtown, could be good, could be aweful. Wondering if it is smokey? Is it descent and safe? Is she still looking good?
Thanks.
-
10-30-23 13:48 #9957Senior Member

Posts: 40Well said totally agree.
Originally Posted by RedFox424
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 14:49 #9956Senior Member

Posts: 203Completely agree
I agree. I'm not as fast as I use to be and when they are pushy or dead fish I might as well just leave. On a different subject is there a new place they are posting seems like most everywhere is just Asian ads.
Originally Posted by BigBob1956
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-23 12:23 #9955Senior Member

Posts: 200Agree 100% So, any older and wiser providers that read this forum. There are quite a few of us more "mature" clients that would love to have a provider that provides a more "personal" atmosphere! You certainly can see any age clients you want. But for maybe an up charge you could provide a more intimate type of date. Kind of like a VIP experience when you go to a show. Better seats, more time and more personal attention! LOL I certainly am not speaking for everyone, but if you can provide that type of service. Act like you REALLY want to be spending time with me, actually provide all the services you say you will and don't try to rush me out the door, I for one would certainly be willing to kick it up a little on my end! Any ladies want to PM me, I'd be glad to hear from you!
Originally Posted by Chain73
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 15:04 #9954Senior Member

Posts: 261Well. I'm not 18 any longer and need some help getting out of 1st gear. Pushing a button worked back then, but not any more. I'm not paying $+ to window shop, even if the toy looks fun. Thank you kindly.
Originally Posted by Inc007
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 10:37 #9953Senior Member

Posts: 208No kissing, no BJ, no daty etc. Here's the cover your time has started.
Originally Posted by Chain73
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 06:29 #9952Senior Member

Posts: 162Petite Treat
Imagine going to the store, seeing a toy in a box with a press here button. You can't open the box, touch any parts, just press the button.
Originally Posted by Chain73
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 15:47 #9951Senior Member

Posts: 261If those pictures are truly her, looks like fun. But I don't want the hassle. Could someone PM me the actual "rules" she lays down??
Originally Posted by Inc007
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/280305825802
-
10-23-23 21:47 #9950Senior Member

Posts: 103Mariella. Young Mixed Salvadorian Beauty 😍 23 Yrs old, Petite on STG
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...y/628291288121
She texted me fishing for a date. Exchanged some pics but when I asked for a very specific easy verification pic she got upset. Suspicious. So has anyone had a dream of her?
-
10-23-23 14:36 #9949Senior Member

Posts: 199Pictures
As everyone has stated the pictures are not her. But she is pretty in my opinion.
Originally Posted by ChrisRock
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 13:17 #9948Senior Member

Posts: 184Probably a prude
Hopefully she can take a hard pounding for that, but I doubt it. Ha.
PB.
Originally Posted by DonDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 13:00 #9947Senior Member

Posts: 157So pictures are accurate? How's the incall location?
Originally Posted by PoolSharc69
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 15:29 #9946Senior Member

Posts: 199Massage
I have seen her. She pretty and nice personality. Massage is ok. I have had a CBJ from her and DATY. All you have to do is ask.
Originally Posted by DennisonDean
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 10:47 #9945Regular Member

Posts: 15Soothing massage
Yes, strat, that is still correct info. Had a very similar conversation last week with her. Did mention some more options temporarily to get through a tough patch financially.
Originally Posted by Strat
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 09:47 #9944Senior Member

Posts: 199Soothing Massage
She is real, not a scam. I saw her a few years ago. The pics are not her, but she is pretty. Not full service, she told me she likes to give the AMP experience. It was a nice time, but not great. Massage was just so so. She has other reviews on here, but I haven't seen anything lately. Maybe someone can provide a more recent review.
Originally Posted by DennisonDean
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





