Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 822 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 12316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9961
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolSharc69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link for Madison?
    https://tryst.link/escort/madison-dubois-33

  2. #9960

    Madison

    Anyone have a link for Madison?

  3. #9959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    She's real.
    Yeah, I know she is real, just wondering about her current incall location.

  4. #9958

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Madison Dubois lately. At her current incall? Current STG ad says downtown, I am always a bit cautious when location is listed downtown, could be good, could be aweful. Wondering if it is smokey? Is it descent and safe? Is she still looking good?

    Thanks.
    She's real.

  5. #9957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Madison

    Anyone seen Madison Dubois lately. At her current incall? Current STG ad says downtown, I am always a bit cautious when location is listed downtown, could be good, could be aweful. Wondering if it is smokey? Is it descent and safe? Is she still looking good?

    Thanks.

  6. #9956
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox424  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I'm not as fast as I use to be and when they are pushy or dead fish I might as well just leave. On a different subject is there a new place they are posting seems like most everywhere is just Asian ads.
    Well said totally agree.

  7. #9955

    Completely agree

    I agree. I'm not as fast as I use to be and when they are pushy or dead fish I might as well just leave. On a different subject is there a new place they are posting seems like most everywhere is just Asian ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob1956  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100% So, any older and wiser providers that read this forum. There are quite a few of us more "mature" clients that would love to have a provider that provides a more "personal" atmosphere! You certainly can see any age clients you want. But for maybe an up charge you could provide a more intimate type of date. Kind of like a VIP experience when you go to a show. Better seats, more time and more personal attention! LOL I certainly am not speaking for everyone, but if you can provide that type of service. Act like you REALLY want to be spending time with me, actually provide all the services you say you will and don't try to rush me out the door, I for one would certainly be willing to kick it up a little on my end! Any ladies want to PM me, I'd be glad to hear from you!

  8. #9954
    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    Well. I'm not 18 any longer and need some help getting out of 1st gear. Pushing a button worked back then, but not any more. I'm not paying $+ to window shop, even if the toy looks fun. Thank you kindly.
    Agree 100% So, any older and wiser providers that read this forum. There are quite a few of us more "mature" clients that would love to have a provider that provides a more "personal" atmosphere! You certainly can see any age clients you want. But for maybe an up charge you could provide a more intimate type of date. Kind of like a VIP experience when you go to a show. Better seats, more time and more personal attention! LOL I certainly am not speaking for everyone, but if you can provide that type of service. Act like you REALLY want to be spending time with me, actually provide all the services you say you will and don't try to rush me out the door, I for one would certainly be willing to kick it up a little on my end! Any ladies want to PM me, I'd be glad to hear from you!

  9. #9953
    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    Imagine going to the store, seeing a toy in a box with a press here button. You can't open the box, touch any parts, just press the button.
    Well. I'm not 18 any longer and need some help getting out of 1st gear. Pushing a button worked back then, but not any more. I'm not paying $+ to window shop, even if the toy looks fun. Thank you kindly.

  10. #9952
    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    If those pictures are truly her, looks like fun. But I don't want the hassle. Could someone PM me the actual "rules" she lays down??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/280305825802
    No kissing, no BJ, no daty etc. Here's the cover your time has started.

  11. #9951

    Petite Treat

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    If those pictures are truly her, looks like fun. But I don't want the hassle. Could someone PM me the actual "rules" she lays down??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/280305825802
    Imagine going to the store, seeing a toy in a box with a press here button. You can't open the box, touch any parts, just press the button.

  12. #9950
    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    All business. Can't touch this. Can't touch that. Wrap it up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/650832973359
    If those pictures are truly her, looks like fun. But I don't want the hassle. Could someone PM me the actual "rules" she lays down??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/280305825802

  13. #9949

    Mariella. Young Mixed Salvadorian Beauty 😍 23 Yrs old, Petite on STG

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...y/628291288121

    She texted me fishing for a date. Exchanged some pics but when I asked for a very specific easy verification pic she got upset. Suspicious. So has anyone had a dream of her?

  14. #9948

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRock  [View Original Post]
    So pictures are accurate? How's the incall location?
    As everyone has stated the pictures are not her. But she is pretty in my opinion.

  15. #9947

    Probably a prude

    Hopefully she can take a hard pounding for that, but I doubt it. Ha.

    PB.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDog  [View Original Post]
    Yeah judging by how she responds and like you said bland personality. If 4 was agreed upon and actually got a dream I'm pretty positive it would turn out to be one of the business only rule after rule experiences. And afterwards I'd feel stupid for giving 4 for that kind of experience or even 3. Someone correct me If you've tried it out and I'll take a shot too. 4 is still high for a good looker with no personality IMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape