Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 821 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 12313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Madison

    Anyone seen Madison Dubois lately. At her current incall? Current STG ad says downtown, I am always a bit cautious when location is listed downtown, could be good, could be aweful. Wondering if it is smokey? Is it descent and safe? Is she still looking good?

    Thanks.

  2. #9957
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox424  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I'm not as fast as I use to be and when they are pushy or dead fish I might as well just leave. On a different subject is there a new place they are posting seems like most everywhere is just Asian ads.
    Well said totally agree.

  3. #9956

    Completely agree

    I agree. I'm not as fast as I use to be and when they are pushy or dead fish I might as well just leave. On a different subject is there a new place they are posting seems like most everywhere is just Asian ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob1956  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100% So, any older and wiser providers that read this forum. There are quite a few of us more "mature" clients that would love to have a provider that provides a more "personal" atmosphere! You certainly can see any age clients you want. But for maybe an up charge you could provide a more intimate type of date. Kind of like a VIP experience when you go to a show. Better seats, more time and more personal attention! LOL I certainly am not speaking for everyone, but if you can provide that type of service. Act like you REALLY want to be spending time with me, actually provide all the services you say you will and don't try to rush me out the door, I for one would certainly be willing to kick it up a little on my end! Any ladies want to PM me, I'd be glad to hear from you!

  4. #9955
    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    Well. I'm not 18 any longer and need some help getting out of 1st gear. Pushing a button worked back then, but not any more. I'm not paying $+ to window shop, even if the toy looks fun. Thank you kindly.
    Agree 100% So, any older and wiser providers that read this forum. There are quite a few of us more "mature" clients that would love to have a provider that provides a more "personal" atmosphere! You certainly can see any age clients you want. But for maybe an up charge you could provide a more intimate type of date. Kind of like a VIP experience when you go to a show. Better seats, more time and more personal attention! LOL I certainly am not speaking for everyone, but if you can provide that type of service. Act like you REALLY want to be spending time with me, actually provide all the services you say you will and don't try to rush me out the door, I for one would certainly be willing to kick it up a little on my end! Any ladies want to PM me, I'd be glad to hear from you!

  5. #9954
    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    Imagine going to the store, seeing a toy in a box with a press here button. You can't open the box, touch any parts, just press the button.
    Well. I'm not 18 any longer and need some help getting out of 1st gear. Pushing a button worked back then, but not any more. I'm not paying $+ to window shop, even if the toy looks fun. Thank you kindly.

  6. #9953
    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    If those pictures are truly her, looks like fun. But I don't want the hassle. Could someone PM me the actual "rules" she lays down??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/280305825802
    No kissing, no BJ, no daty etc. Here's the cover your time has started.

  7. #9952

    Petite Treat

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    If those pictures are truly her, looks like fun. But I don't want the hassle. Could someone PM me the actual "rules" she lays down??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/280305825802
    Imagine going to the store, seeing a toy in a box with a press here button. You can't open the box, touch any parts, just press the button.

  8. #9951
    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    All business. Can't touch this. Can't touch that. Wrap it up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/650832973359
    If those pictures are truly her, looks like fun. But I don't want the hassle. Could someone PM me the actual "rules" she lays down??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/280305825802

  9. #9950

    Mariella. Young Mixed Salvadorian Beauty 😍 23 Yrs old, Petite on STG

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...y/628291288121

    She texted me fishing for a date. Exchanged some pics but when I asked for a very specific easy verification pic she got upset. Suspicious. So has anyone had a dream of her?

  10. #9949

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRock  [View Original Post]
    So pictures are accurate? How's the incall location?
    As everyone has stated the pictures are not her. But she is pretty in my opinion.

  11. #9948

    Probably a prude

    Hopefully she can take a hard pounding for that, but I doubt it. Ha.

    PB.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonDog  [View Original Post]
    Yeah judging by how she responds and like you said bland personality. If 4 was agreed upon and actually got a dream I'm pretty positive it would turn out to be one of the business only rule after rule experiences. And afterwards I'd feel stupid for giving 4 for that kind of experience or even 3. Someone correct me If you've tried it out and I'll take a shot too. 4 is still high for a good looker with no personality IMO.

  12. #9947
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolSharc69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her. She pretty and nice personality. Massage is ok. I have had a CBJ from her and DATY. All you have to do is ask.
    So pictures are accurate? How's the incall location?

  13. #9946

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DennisonDean  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one but no response. Anyone ever had some of this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/178888464501
    I have seen her. She pretty and nice personality. Massage is ok. I have had a CBJ from her and DATY. All you have to do is ask.

  14. #9945

    Soothing massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Strat  [View Original Post]
    She is real, not a scam. I saw her a few years ago. The pics are not her, but she is pretty. Not full service, she told me she likes to give the AMP experience. It was a nice time, but not great. Massage was just so so. She has other reviews on here, but I haven't seen anything lately. Maybe someone can provide a more recent review.
    Yes, strat, that is still correct info. Had a very similar conversation last week with her. Did mention some more options temporarily to get through a tough patch financially.

  15. #9944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Soothing Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DennisonDean  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to this one but no response. Anyone ever had some of this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/178888464501
    She is real, not a scam. I saw her a few years ago. The pics are not her, but she is pretty. Not full service, she told me she likes to give the AMP experience. It was a nice time, but not great. Massage was just so so. She has other reviews on here, but I haven't seen anything lately. Maybe someone can provide a more recent review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape