Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 26662
-
10-27-23 08:42 #19987Senior Member

Posts: 1263Links
The links no longer work so we have no idea of who you are talking about.
Originally Posted by BigBob12
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 07:38 #19986Senior Member

Posts: 43Befuddled
I see her on a regular basis and her comms are quick and always responds. She probably has the best set of boobs in WM and very tasty pu $$why. She never disappoints. Just be kind and respectful and she will be too.
Originally Posted by TakingChances
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 06:39 #19985Senior Member

Posts: 493Yes
That's her.
Originally Posted by Jeronimo7
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 00:08 #19984Senior Member

Posts: 234Any info about menu or performance?
Pretty sure she also worked for luxe for a short time and knows one of the girls there. No one has posted a review though that I can find.
Originally Posted by Jfmu6
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/590747491387
Definitely closer to 52 than 42.
-
10-26-23 22:13 #19983Senior Member

Posts: 1014Classic
Yo Peter, kudos on picking a Classic Old School Handle for the Forum! Well Done, Sir!
Originally Posted by PeterGoesNya
[View Original Post]
NJ.
-
10-26-23 21:26 #19982Banned Member

Posts: 1086I am equally befuddled.
Really quizzical. Is some dude harassing her? Or is she annoyed by reviews? Or texts for information?
Originally Posted by TakingChances
[View Original Post]
It does seem that many providers have a love / hate relationship with review boards. They need reviews but seem to also be annoyed by them. On one hand, positive reviews pump cash into a providers gig. On the other hand, it can blow their phones up. But I suppose it also elevates the communication of those who are flaky or potentially dangerous. And perhaps dudes who think they should get every service the reviewer got, even if they are a newbie. Or weird.
Lots to contemplate here. Very puzzling post. That's for sure.
Ponder.
G2.
-
10-26-23 18:14 #19981Senior Member

Posts: 109Scammer
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/538699219234
Originally Posted by BassMaster1
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 17:53 #19980Regular Member

Posts: 22Befuddled
In pursuit of the female delights and the pleasures of my wayward wanker, I'm often baffled and bemused by the responses or lack thereof. The lovely photos below captured my attention, and I began a textural pursuit. A short text exchange began, and soon, this woman shared more of her world. My schedule didn't align for a visit until a few weeks later when I received. Crickets.
I tried a few more texts and got nothing in return. Then, one of her posting personas began berating the community of men seeking to meet her. Now, I'm sure there are more than a dozen perkerheads that harass the women. But, if she initiates the personal discussion, how does that become our fault?
Have any here had success? And if so, would you return? At this point, I'm inclined to abandon ship (who wants to be accused of harassment?
The first post is the berating post.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/742713776204
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/232723012098
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/114393101871
-
10-26-23 17:29 #19979Senior Member

Posts: 104I prefer to wait on the sidewalk or parking lot if it's a hotel and text them to come open the door. I never know if someone is accidentally or intentionally sending me to the wrong address.
Originally Posted by PeterGoesNya
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 17:18 #19978Senior Member

Posts: 109Scammers
They have a new post on STG " exotic duos " watch out guys.
Originally Posted by Scotch32
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 17:18 #19977Senior Member

Posts: 104Her? She has cats. I can't stand the smell of cats, or pet hair on my clothing, so I skipped over her.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 15:47 #19976Regular Member

Posts: 22Nice Idea, but No Way
I would agree. Nice idea, but would not turn out well. Beside, if I have to create stories about where I'm at, I'd rather be having fun that cleaning a house.
Rock on brothers.
Originally Posted by StripperTipper
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 14:41 #19975Senior Member

Posts: 493Utr
TOFTT and met a Utr in Belding, (briefly had an ad on Tryst--since removed it).
Small bbw, pretty. Can usually only host evenings after 10. Can do outcall / car dates in the daytime between 8-3.
Reasonable, friendly. Likes to joke and laugh.
Only pm for her #; YMMV on rates/ services. Only long-time senior members (with personal reviews). Thanks.
-
10-26-23 12:28 #19974Senior Member

Posts: 515Couldn't agree more.
Originally Posted by StripperTipper
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 08:09 #19973Senior Member

Posts: 405Amy
I've seen her a couple of times and agree with this review. She is very hot for her age. Has a thirty yo body and enjoys her job. Easy comms, no drama at all. Met me at the door of an upscale hotel in hot red lingerie outfit. Quickly got comfortable. She is not a GFE. Everything is covered but she has good skills and loves it hard. Enjoy the dirty talking. Multiple positions to a good finish. She is in Sarasota this week and plan to see her again. Enjoy. She is very sweet and worth the ride.
Originally Posted by PeterGoesNya
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




