Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 966 1466 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 26665
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19690

    Skyy

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDewWhip  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see if anyone has seen her before and of she's real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/193372970109
    She has reviews in the GR forum, type in Skyy in the advanced search on the upper right side of this page. Good and bad reviews.

  2. #19689

    Any Intel?

    Looking to see if anyone has seen her before and of she's real?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/193372970109

  3. #19688

    Sasha Anorous

    Saw Sasha last week. It was my 2nd visit with her. Pics are accurate. Super pretty and really nice curves, especially her ass. BBBJ head game is in point. DATY was spectacular, clean and tasted great. Ended with mish. A little pricey but I don't mind. Comms can be spotty but once she responds, it's easy peasy. This one really turns me on and I will repeat for sure.

  4. #19687
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Jenna contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan2323  [View Original Post]
    Jenna is back in town. She got my number from a mutual friend that she bumped into. She contacted me a few days ago and we had lunch. She's excited to be back and would like me to let any of her regulars know that she is doing car dates and can occasionally host at the moment. She lost her phone and contacts and gave me a new number to pass along here. DM me if you want her new number.
    Thanks Spartan. It's good to have a clear path to contact a provider if that provider piqued one's interest. You've probably helped out a lot of mongers here and one provider. Well done.

    Congratulate.

    G2.

  5. #19686
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Lina. Now at five star.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. Hope the link is correct this time. Connected via text but can't get a good read on her.

    Thanks.

    CJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...o/184337501245#text=Bet%20 on-,nfl,-I%20 see.
    So she goes by the name Lina, which name had been used by another Latina provider two or three years ago, who also went by "Sexy Love". And sexy love had mixed reviews.

    This current iteration of Lina is a 30 something curvy Latina who is clean and sober. Cute face and delightful smile. She's definitely not a spinner. And she doesn't have a full spectrum menu, at least not on my first visit. But she does CFS at a very reasonable tip level. And presents the donation expected on the text message setting the appointment, meaning no in room negotiation. She's new to five star and nervous about making too much noise. Perhaps she's worried that FS is frowned on by management. Which doesn't seem a valid worry. Either way it was an interesting first visit. Not as intimate or mutual as I have come to crave, but maybe that component grows as the visits numerate. I am sufficiently intrigued to try again. I might see about a meet up at a hotel to further explore the possibilities. She does have a core clientele that will follow her wherever she goes. And her menu seems to pattern what Lexi at Luxe provides, but at a fraction of the cost. So it's an option for the budget minded monger desiring the full bodied Latina CFS experience. Without the haggling upsell we all detest.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/194494171518

    My guess is she lives in the Holland area and may have used that general location prior to settling in at five star. After seeing her once, I'd be willing to try to set an appointment in Holland to see her. Perhaps you may need to see her at five star first to gain her comfort and trust. That may be well worth the time and money.

    Invest.

    G2.

  6. #19685

    Jannie

    Quote Originally Posted by FBall1510  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've been away for a bit trying to make the sugar baby scene work for me bit not a lot of luck, I think I'll just continue to gwt back into this side of the hobby. I did see Jannie on the Sb site and looked like she gained weight, (I couldn't get her to respond to me) but I'm curious if anyone has seen her lately and if she looked like the old Jannie, tiny and cute? I appreciate any input and will do my part as I see some talent in the future. Thanks so much.
    She sure is, will repeat.

  7. #19684

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfmu6  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she still is but she used to be on SA. Nice lady.
    Yes. I met here thru SA several years ago. Very pricey at the time.

    Ss.

  8. #19683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 255

    Lina

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. Hope the link is correct this time. Connected via text but can't get a good read on her.

    Thanks.

    CJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...o/184337501245#text=Bet%20 on-,nfl,-I%20 see.
    I believe it's Lina. Also believe she was at wonder spa on Plainfield but may have moved. I have not seen her.

  9. #19682

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by EngrGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/132728320044

    What's the story here? Anyone remember this one? She looks familiar for some reason.
    Not sure if she still is but she used to be on SA. Nice lady.

  10. #19681
    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Based off your comment history it looks like thin tatted girls are your type. This one https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/191565432876 fits that description. She has had a bit of a shady past but seems to have turned it around recently and when she is on she is a great date. I've seen her twice and both times have been very good. As always YMMV.
    Really appreciate both your and AndBZ's help on this! Let me know if I can help you out next time you're on the east side. Happy to share my reviews!

  11. #19680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her post in both gr and Holland. Holland is slim pickings so always looking for new talent. Anyone have any experience with her. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    CJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/018/MTU...zNzM3ZGZk.webp
    Sorry. Hope the link is correct this time. Connected via text but can't get a good read on her.

    Thanks.

    CJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...o/184337501245#text=Bet%20 on-,nfl,-I%20 see.

  12. #19679

    BrentRS

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFly87  [View Original Post]
    Good evening gentleman. I'm looking to see if anyone has any insight regarding this one? She does not have a name listed, but it looks like she shares some pictures of Sweet southern Belle on Tryst. Same number as well. Anyone have Intel? Was thinking about indulging.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/183820004285
    I have seen SB a number of times when in a pinch / on the fly. First couple she was good. No complaints and sort of friendly. Next couple she was more business and less friendly but that was OK. Last time IDK. Bad day or what. But it was uncomfortable. Beyond business like to more angry / complaining / pushy. IDK. Repeat? IMHO not for a while.

  13. #19678
    Quote Originally Posted by AntBz  [View Original Post]
    You're right. She's great. But she's also 14 weeks pregnant. So there's that. For some it's great. Others it's turn off. But it's a need to know factor.
    Can you imagine getting milk straight from the tap from those tits when she has it. My dream.

  14. #19677
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress4  [View Original Post]
    Reaching out to see if anyone has any recommendations on AA providers? I was really fond of one who was super quiet on appointments out a hotel off 28th st. She would rarely say a peep but she was very slender with very short hair and a super tight kitty. Anyone know what happened to her? She hasn't posted in a while. Was also thinking on trying to book Lauren soon. Thanks in advance.
    I don't want to put her business out, the AA girl, it's not for public knowledge. She is a nice girl, going through challenging times in life is probably the best way to describe it, as of a couple of weeks ago, that's the last time I happened to see her coincidentally. Please pray for her, hope she's being taken care of, I think she is based on what I saw last. I don't expect to see her back anytime soon or possibly ever. Sorry for being cryptic.

  15. #19676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Jenna update

    After my last post about Jenna (currently UTR)
    She sent me this
    I see you posted "car dates only". Can we switch it up to "FS option available" the fucking INSTANT my period stops? Cause I'm HORNEY as FFFFUUCCCKKKK. For Real.

    LOL just curious

    She's done with her period and staying in a nice hotel on the west end of Grand Rapids.

    I have digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape