Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 946 1446 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 26665
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19990

    Done

    Pm sent. Please review after your meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Comrad  [View Original Post]
    That is fucking weird, I was just trying to contact her when she pulled her ad. I would love to see her, help a brother out if you can and provide digits.

  2. #19989
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and met a Utr in Belding, (briefly had an ad on Tryst--since removed it).
    Small bbw, pretty. Can usually only host evenings after 10. Can do outcall / car dates in the daytime between 8-3.

    Reasonable, friendly. Likes to joke and laugh.
    Only pm for her #; YMMV on rates/ services. Only long-time senior members (with personal reviews). Thanks.
    That is fucking weird, I was just trying to contact her when she pulled her ad. I would love to see her, help a brother out if you can and provide digits.

  3. #19988
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    Yo Peter, kudos on picking a Classic Old School Handle for the Forum! Well Done, Sir!

    NJ.
    I made the handle when I was younger and immature, now I'm older and immature haha. Kudos on your name as well!

  4. #19987

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob12  [View Original Post]
    I see her on a regular basis and her comms are quick and always responds. She probably has the best set of boobs in WM and very tasty pu $$why. She never disappoints. Just be kind and respectful and she will be too.
    The links no longer work so we have no idea of who you are talking about.

  5. #19986

    Befuddled

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    In pursuit of the female delights and the pleasures of my wayward wanker, I'm often baffled and bemused by the responses or lack thereof. The lovely photos below captured my attention, and I began a textural pursuit. A short text exchange began, and soon, this woman shared more of her world. My schedule didn't align for a visit until a few weeks later when I received. Crickets.

    I tried a few more texts and got nothing in return. Then, one of her posting personas began berating the community of men seeking to meet her. Now, I'm sure there are more than a dozen perkerheads that harass the women. But, if she initiates the personal discussion, how does that become our fault?

    Have any here had success? And if so, would you return? At this point, I'm inclined to abandon ship (who wants to be accused of harassment?

    The first post is the berating post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/742713776204

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/232723012098

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/114393101871
    I see her on a regular basis and her comms are quick and always responds. She probably has the best set of boobs in WM and very tasty pu $$why. She never disappoints. Just be kind and respectful and she will be too.

  6. #19985

    Yes

    That's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo7  [View Original Post]
    Her? She has cats. I can't stand the smell of cats, or pet hair on my clothing, so I skipped over her.

  7. #19984

    Any info about menu or performance?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfmu6  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if she still is but she used to be on SA. Nice lady.
    Pretty sure she also worked for luxe for a short time and knows one of the girls there. No one has posted a review though that I can find.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/590747491387

    Definitely closer to 52 than 42.

  8. #19983

    Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterGoesNya  [View Original Post]
    Another late report, saw Sasha a couple weeks ago for hh. Incall was in a decent hotel on the NE side of town. Peter.
    Yo Peter, kudos on picking a Classic Old School Handle for the Forum! Well Done, Sir!

    NJ.

  9. #19982
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    I am equally befuddled.

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    In pursuit of the female delights and the pleasures of my wayward wanker, I'm often baffled and bemused by the responses or lack thereof. The lovely photos below captured my attention, and I began a textural pursuit. A short text exchange began, and soon, this woman shared more of her world. My schedule didn't align for a visit until a few weeks later when I received. Crickets.

    I tried a few more texts and got nothing in return. Then, one of her posting personas began berating the community of men seeking to meet her. Now, I'm sure there are more than a dozen perkerheads that harass the women. But, if she initiates the personal discussion, how does that become our fault?

    Have any here had success? And if so, would you return? At this point, I'm inclined to abandon ship (who wants to be accused of harassment?

    The first post is the berating post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/742713776204

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/232723012098

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/114393101871
    Really quizzical. Is some dude harassing her? Or is she annoyed by reviews? Or texts for information?

    It does seem that many providers have a love / hate relationship with review boards. They need reviews but seem to also be annoyed by them. On one hand, positive reviews pump cash into a providers gig. On the other hand, it can blow their phones up. But I suppose it also elevates the communication of those who are flaky or potentially dangerous. And perhaps dudes who think they should get every service the reviewer got, even if they are a newbie. Or weird.

    Lots to contemplate here. Very puzzling post. That's for sure.

    Ponder.

    G2.

  10. #19981

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMaster1  [View Original Post]
    They have a new post on STG " exotic duos " watch out guys.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/538699219234

  11. #19980

    Befuddled

    In pursuit of the female delights and the pleasures of my wayward wanker, I'm often baffled and bemused by the responses or lack thereof. The lovely photos below captured my attention, and I began a textural pursuit. A short text exchange began, and soon, this woman shared more of her world. My schedule didn't align for a visit until a few weeks later when I received. Crickets.

    I tried a few more texts and got nothing in return. Then, one of her posting personas began berating the community of men seeking to meet her. Now, I'm sure there are more than a dozen perkerheads that harass the women. But, if she initiates the personal discussion, how does that become our fault?

    Have any here had success? And if so, would you return? At this point, I'm inclined to abandon ship (who wants to be accused of harassment?

    The first post is the berating post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/742713776204

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/232723012098

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/114393101871

  12. #19979
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterGoesNya  [View Original Post]
    Another late report, saw Sasha a couple weeks ago for hh. Incall was in a decent hotel on the NE side of town. Comms were great and took my appointment on short notice. Got to incall, knocked on door, and Sasha greeted me in regular civilian clothes which is fine, never know who is going to walk by behind you when the door opens. Got inside, she seemed a bit nervous as was I. We both got quickly undressed where she started with some solid BBBJ skills. Things got a bit more relaxing and finished in mish. She's not slender but good overall figure, smooth skin, and lucid. Think this one will get better with each visit, a little on the pricier side for the area but a good date overal.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweet_sasha

    Peter.
    I prefer to wait on the sidewalk or parking lot if it's a hotel and text them to come open the door. I never know if someone is accidentally or intentionally sending me to the wrong address.

  13. #19978

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotch32  [View Original Post]
    Whats the play, when someone who has cash and dashed, continues to post, and potentially continue the cash and dashing. Is it worth posting on STG for others to see? It is infuriating, to see someone do a cash and dash, then continue to post on STG, and potentially do it again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/428317256512
    They have a new post on STG " exotic duos " watch out guys.

  14. #19977
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and met a Utr in Belding, (briefly had an ad on Tryst--since removed it).
    Small bbw, pretty. Can usually only host evenings after 10. Can do outcall / car dates in the daytime between 8-3.

    Reasonable, friendly. Likes to joke and laugh.
    Only pm for her #; YMMV on rates/ services. Only long-time senior members (with personal reviews). Thanks.
    Her? She has cats. I can't stand the smell of cats, or pet hair on my clothing, so I skipped over her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6623.jpg‎  

  15. #19976

    Nice Idea, but No Way

    I would agree. Nice idea, but would not turn out well. Beside, if I have to create stories about where I'm at, I'd rather be having fun that cleaning a house.

    Rock on brothers.

    Quote Originally Posted by StripperTipper  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I guaranfuckingtee she would lose her shit and it would not be good for anyone involved. She seems fun, and is for awhile, and sweet but at the end of the day she is as unstable as any crazy woman you have ever encountered. More than once she has bit the hand that reached out to help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape