Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32192

    She a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    Call me crazy. But, she has different posts with different names. I'll stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/475473979252
    I remember a post from back in the day where she did snatch and grab from customers when she was around Kernan area. Took the money and locked out monger.

  2. #32191

    GPS Meurcy

    Felt like checking what's on Eros and possibly setting something up. Saw this one but dam she got GPS. 1 hour quoted was 1000 Mario coins and 30 min for 800 Mario coins. Nope I'm good LOL.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...6.htm?cat=1322

  3. #32190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Nikki Also Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Here is the robbery report.
    Not exactly a robbery but if the reviewer had been me, I'd definitely feel I've been lied to and cheated. Seen her maybe twice and each time, I'd fear she was going to scrape skin. Yikes! Think I caught her in the steep decline of her looks.

    Actual post is in the St Auggie section.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231024_174432_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #32189

    Octavia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/832471516487

    I dreamt of her last week. I didn't think it was memorable enough to report. However, she's carrying about 50 more lbs than any of her photos depict. She just had a child 5 months ago. I had her hang out for an hour. 2. 0 Marios. There was 5 minutes of BBBJ and she was ready for the final act. The whole dream was a 4/10. YMMY.

    Rich.

  5. #32188
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffryBrach  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/128747095130

    Has anyone contacted this provider? If you know anything.
    Call me crazy. But, she has different posts with different names. I'll stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/475473979252

  6. #32187

    Link not working

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffryBrach  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/*...t-lex/59494280

    Had a visit with this hot little number. A tasty treat. Morecoins than your regular, but may be worth it. Everything else is an up charge. Very friendly professional (not in a transactional way). Worth a visit.
    Link not working.

  7. #32186

    Vanessa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/128747095130

    Has anyone contacted this provider? If you know anything.

  8. #32185

    Lex

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/*...t-lex/59494280

    Had a visit with this hot little number. A tasty treat. Morecoins than your regular, but may be worth it. Everything else is an up charge. Very friendly professional (not in a transactional way). Worth a visit.

  9. #32184

    Legit?

    Anyone given her a shot? Traveling.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emily-739

  10. #32183
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Here is the robbery report.
    I saw her like 4+ years ago a few times before the meth destroyed her looks over off edgewood at a house. She actually looked good then. Went to see her again about 2 years ago and while a nice girl I definitely wouldn't ever consider her again. That report looks suspect though Not going to lie. Half minute BJ, 2-3 minutes of FS. Then 5 guys walk in with guns? Like if it had said 1-2 guys came in it'd be more believable but 5? Definitely not saying it's not true just seems suspect.

  11. #32182
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I'm about 100% sure there are reviews where she had her boys come in on a client to rob him. It was a while ago, but I know it's her because I've seen her before. One thing worth mentioning-- She has rotten, meth teeth and when she is giving you a BJ, those shids almost cut ya. Now, as I mentioned, this was a while ago, so maybe she had them pulled and now just sporting gums. She was nice to me when I saw her, but she just didn't do it for me after that first visit.
    Those shard teeth are still there, if she ripped of mongers I will be sure to avoid her since I know her in real life. Glad I asked about her even though I have no interest in her as a provider. I could be tapping that for free because she is always dropping hints sometimes in a blunt manner. She believes I am a choir boy and has no idea I monger. Thanks for letting me know about her willingness to take part in ripping people off as I need to find a way to avoid her.

  12. #32181

    Lo

    Had a dream with Lo the other day. Comms were OK, a little delayed but nothing too bad. Once I got the location I was omw. Let her know when I was close. Pulled up to the address texted her she came out a minute later. She looked like her pics maybe a little older. Had on pink top booty shorts. Pull into the driveway to do the deed and chatted for a bit before hand. She asked if I was ready and we got down to business. She pulled the twins out and begins the mic check. It was good not great but I had no complaints. After I woke from the dream I was short. 50 Mario coins. I opted for CBJ but she will do BBBJ for. 60. Would repeat if was ever in a pinch YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-early-bird-specials--3pm-8pm-/593477593684

  13. #32180

    Colombia!

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    So I finally got a message from Danna's personal number asking me to see her before she leaves tomorrow back to Columbia. My 1st visit was great my 2nd visit was not so great.

    Do you guys think I should take her up on the offer?

    Link for reference.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2970501
    Columbia is in South Carolina. She's Colombian! From Colombia. Big Difference! Sorry my wife's Colombian and corrects it all the time!

  14. #32179

    Used to be good, but

    Quote Originally Posted by IbeAlterEgo  [View Original Post]
    Any opinions on the new Bizzy Lizzy?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...urday/59462475
    I've heard she's gotten into robbery and cash and dash so be careful.

    She used to be one of my favorites, last visit was ehhh. She wouldn't stop sucking and I couldn't hold out. But a buddy said to stay away now.

  15. #32178

    About OP Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEpstein  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/092217906452

    I decided to message a few providers and Nikki in OP was one of the only ones to reply so I figured hey 40 qv right. This turned out to be a nightmare situation!

    I got to her room, first off I've seen some ugly providers but she takes the cake her face is OMG but I figured I'm here already turn her around and that's it. The BJ is as bad as everyone says, and about 30 seconds later she turns around and says lets go. After about 1 minute, she tells me time is up, keep in mind I've been in there about 2-3 minutes MAX. I said I literally just got here what are you talking about she's like you have to go that's enough. Then as she's saying that there's a loud knocking on the door she runs opens the door and 5 guys with guns walk in ask me for my wallet. I didn't have my wallet on me as I never would bring it to a meeting. I had about $20 extra in my pocket I always like to have extra for tips if deserved. They took the $20 and told me to leave while all pointing guns at me the whole time..
    Here is the robbery report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape