rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 1107 1607 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 41285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32195

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Felt like checking what's on Eros and possibly setting something up. Saw this one but dam she got GPS. 1 hour quoted was 1000 Mario coins and 30 min for 800 Mario coins. Nope I'm good LOL.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...6.htm?cat=1322
    I get a little inflation but the rates have gotten out of hand. No one is worth that much unless famous. MAYBE LOL.

  2. #32194

    Nikky

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/403015317180

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Not exactly a robbery but if the reviewer had been me, I'd definitely feel I've been lied to and cheated. Seen her maybe twice and each time, I'd fear she was going to scrape skin. Yikes! Think I caught her in the steep decline of her looks.

    Actual post is in the St Auggie section.
    I would consider it a robbery. Especially when her ad says she doesn't discuss what she does on the phone. I tend to not waste my time with a provider who does that because they can make up their own rules after they get their roses. Reading her ad, even if I dabbled in providers under age 35/40, I would pass because she comes off as high maintenance. Although her rose donation request 120/160/200 is the norm for an average provider she is well below average in looks. Seeing stories about her in action combined with looking sickly I would assess her value at 40/60/80. She looks like a zombie up close. Alls I have to say is that when you see an ad where the provider gets assertive with rules then she likely doesn't feel the need to please the guy presenting the roses. They see you as their ATM machine servant, not as a client they serve. When I first saw "Nikky" was a provider I actually wanted to post something positive to help her generate roses but from the looks of it she dug her own grave and needs to lay down with the consequences.

    I also want to say the 5 guys with guns story is suspect, splitting a payday like that between 6 people doesn't seem likely and even when a five man operation involves firearms usually one guy holds a firearm not all five. I won't say it's not true, it's possible 5 idiots just wanted to pretend to be bad ass and I have found people that stupid in North Florida. I find people that stupid all over it's just I Florida it seems the stupid goes in more of a crime direction than other places I have lived. No knock on Florida intended, I love it here.

  3. #32193

    She a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Thetilly  [View Original Post]
    Call me crazy. But, she has different posts with different names. I'll stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/475473979252
    I remember a post from back in the day where she did snatch and grab from customers when she was around Kernan area. Took the money and locked out monger.

  4. #32192

    GPS Meurcy

    Felt like checking what's on Eros and possibly setting something up. Saw this one but dam she got GPS. 1 hour quoted was 1000 Mario coins and 30 min for 800 Mario coins. Nope I'm good LOL.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...6.htm?cat=1322

  5. #32191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Nikki Also Kerri

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Here is the robbery report.
    Not exactly a robbery but if the reviewer had been me, I'd definitely feel I've been lied to and cheated. Seen her maybe twice and each time, I'd fear she was going to scrape skin. Yikes! Think I caught her in the steep decline of her looks.

    Actual post is in the St Auggie section.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231024_174432_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #32190

    Octavia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/832471516487

    I dreamt of her last week. I didn't think it was memorable enough to report. However, she's carrying about 50 more lbs than any of her photos depict. She just had a child 5 months ago. I had her hang out for an hour. 2. 0 Marios. There was 5 minutes of BBBJ and she was ready for the final act. The whole dream was a 4/10. YMMY.

    Rich.

  7. #32189
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffryBrach  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/128747095130

    Has anyone contacted this provider? If you know anything.
    Call me crazy. But, she has different posts with different names. I'll stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/475473979252

  8. #32188

    Link not working

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffryBrach  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/*...t-lex/59494280

    Had a visit with this hot little number. A tasty treat. Morecoins than your regular, but may be worth it. Everything else is an up charge. Very friendly professional (not in a transactional way). Worth a visit.
    Link not working.

  9. #32187

    Vanessa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/128747095130

    Has anyone contacted this provider? If you know anything.

  10. #32186

    Lex

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/*...t-lex/59494280

    Had a visit with this hot little number. A tasty treat. Morecoins than your regular, but may be worth it. Everything else is an up charge. Very friendly professional (not in a transactional way). Worth a visit.

  11. #32185

    Legit?

    Anyone given her a shot? Traveling.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emily-739

  12. #32184
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Here is the robbery report.
    I saw her like 4+ years ago a few times before the meth destroyed her looks over off edgewood at a house. She actually looked good then. Went to see her again about 2 years ago and while a nice girl I definitely wouldn't ever consider her again. That report looks suspect though Not going to lie. Half minute BJ, 2-3 minutes of FS. Then 5 guys walk in with guns? Like if it had said 1-2 guys came in it'd be more believable but 5? Definitely not saying it's not true just seems suspect.

  13. #32183
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I'm about 100% sure there are reviews where she had her boys come in on a client to rob him. It was a while ago, but I know it's her because I've seen her before. One thing worth mentioning-- She has rotten, meth teeth and when she is giving you a BJ, those shids almost cut ya. Now, as I mentioned, this was a while ago, so maybe she had them pulled and now just sporting gums. She was nice to me when I saw her, but she just didn't do it for me after that first visit.
    Those shard teeth are still there, if she ripped of mongers I will be sure to avoid her since I know her in real life. Glad I asked about her even though I have no interest in her as a provider. I could be tapping that for free because she is always dropping hints sometimes in a blunt manner. She believes I am a choir boy and has no idea I monger. Thanks for letting me know about her willingness to take part in ripping people off as I need to find a way to avoid her.

  14. #32182

    Lo

    Had a dream with Lo the other day. Comms were OK, a little delayed but nothing too bad. Once I got the location I was omw. Let her know when I was close. Pulled up to the address texted her she came out a minute later. She looked like her pics maybe a little older. Had on pink top booty shorts. Pull into the driveway to do the deed and chatted for a bit before hand. She asked if I was ready and we got down to business. She pulled the twins out and begins the mic check. It was good not great but I had no complaints. After I woke from the dream I was short. 50 Mario coins. I opted for CBJ but she will do BBBJ for. 60. Would repeat if was ever in a pinch YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-early-bird-specials--3pm-8pm-/593477593684

  15. #32181

    Colombia!

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    So I finally got a message from Danna's personal number asking me to see her before she leaves tomorrow back to Columbia. My 1st visit was great my 2nd visit was not so great.

    Do you guys think I should take her up on the offer?

    Link for reference.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2970501
    Columbia is in South Carolina. She's Colombian! From Colombia. Big Difference! Sorry my wife's Colombian and corrects it all the time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape