Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 1107 1607 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32177

    About Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/403015317180

    Never saw this woman as a provider, know her in real life. I could get her for free if I wanted but declined. Just letting guys know what I know about her. I don't want anything from her as far as this line of work. I prefer she not even know I am a monger. When talking to people who do not know her like my family I refer to her as that meth girl. She looks pretty messed up in person. Good girl though or I would not know her. I have loaned money to her and usually she pays back. I figured if she didn't pay me back I paid her $20 to go away but she almost always pays back. Recently she fell on hard financial times. Family issues and could not pay me back in cash but I arranged a way she could pay me back with labor and she did (not hobby related). I consider her trustworthy to a point. Not very dependable. I doubt she would set anyone up and rob them but I have no idea how good she is at the profession. I just know that she needs to raise money in a hurry I know the details of her situation and alls you need to know is that it's family and pretty dire. I am sure she is putting a little away for her demons too. Probably looking for a new sugar daddy and you might even arrange BBBJ for rides if you live near here. If anyone wants more details on her in person appearance you can direct message me. I don't want to post the negative details publicly..
    I'm about 100% sure there are reviews where she had her boys come in on a client to rob him. It was a while ago, but I know it's her because I've seen her before. One thing worth mentioning-- She has rotten, meth teeth and when she is giving you a BJ, those shids almost cut ya. Now, as I mentioned, this was a while ago, so maybe she had them pulled and now just sporting gums. She was nice to me when I saw her, but she just didn't do it for me after that first visit.

  2. #32176

    Victoria / Vee Northside

    Longtime luker, saw some posts about Victoria, here is her new number. She is available, I have seen her recently I reached out and got a response from her went to the address, old rundown house, not the best place, but asked me to get her number out there afterwards.

    904[Deleted by Admin]919.

  3. #32175

    Ashley James & Friends

    3rd time is still a charm! Saw Ash J and her cutie friend SJ for some throat diving. Ash was as top shelf as always but she let SJ take most of the direction and she takes it well. And she is damn cute! Go be very nice to them and they will be very nice back!

  4. #32174

    The verdict is

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    Nor so bad. Did have to use an alt # as if you message more than 3 times, she deletes. Plain Jane. Mom bod. Covered all. No use signs very chatty. 5/10 maybe 6/10 for personality.

    Veronica was the Northside Staple. Don't know if she's with uncle but I'll definitely wait. Couple other options slide through the north too. I'll wait LOL.
    Sounds like the verdict is "take it or leave it", which I'll take as "worth a visit but probably not a repeat".

    Did I sum it up about right?

  5. #32173

    Nikki

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/403015317180

    Never saw this woman as a provider, know her in real life. I could get her for free if I wanted but declined. Just letting guys know what I know about her. I don't want anything from her as far as this line of work. I prefer she not even know I am a monger. When talking to people who do not know her like my family I refer to her as that meth girl. She looks pretty messed up in person. Good girl though or I would not know her. I have loaned money to her and usually she pays back. I figured if she didn't pay me back I paid her $20 to go away but she almost always pays back. Recently she fell on hard financial times. Family issues and could not pay me back in cash but I arranged a way she could pay me back with labor and she did (not hobby related). I consider her trustworthy to a point. Not very dependable. I doubt she would set anyone up and rob them but I have no idea how good she is at the profession. I just know that she needs to raise money in a hurry I know the details of her situation and alls you need to know is that it's family and pretty dire. I am sure she is putting a little away for her demons too. Probably looking for a new sugar daddy and you might even arrange BBBJ for rides if you live near here. If anyone wants more details on her in person appearance you can direct message me. I don't want to post the negative details publicly. She isn't a bad person outside of the hobby. I assume she would aim to please in the hobby as she is like that in her everyday life.

  6. #32172
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior23  [View Original Post]
    For volunteering to be the first to sample the wares!
    Nor so bad. Did have to use an alt # as if you message more than 3 times, she deletes. Plain Jane. Mom bod. Covered all. No use signs very chatty. 5/10 maybe 6/10 for personality.

    Veronica was the Northside Staple. Don't know if she's with uncle but I'll definitely wait. Couple other options slide through the north too. I'll wait LOL.

  7. #32171

    Thank you, good sir

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/756529813416

    95/ and Busch drive.

    Thanks in advance!
    For volunteering to be the first to sample the wares!

  8. #32170

    Danna. Part 3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    So I finally got a message from Danna's personal number asking me to see her before she leaves tomorrow back to Columbia. My 1st visit was great my 2nd visit was not so great.

    Do you guys think I should take her up on the offer?

    Link for reference.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2970501
    Well, from my point of view, if you aren't hurting for funds:

    Best case scenario: You get your dick wet.

    Worst case scenario: You get your dick wet.

  9. #32169

    Danna

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    So I finally got a message from Danna's personal number asking me to see her before she leaves tomorrow back to Columbia. My 1st visit was great my 2nd visit was not so great.

    Do you guys think I should take her up on the offer?

    Link for reference.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2970501
    It still has to be better than most providers here. IMHO Heck yes.

  10. #32168

    Any info on this one? No name to go off of

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/756529813416

    95/ and Busch drive.

    Thanks in advance!

  11. #32167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Be Honest About It

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    So I finally got a message from Danna's personal number asking me to see her before she leaves tomorrow back to Columbia. My 1st visit was great my 2nd visit was not so great.

    Do you guys think I should take her up on the offer?

    Link for reference.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2970501
    I've been in this situation a few times. I get a so-so watch grass grow visit and it just let's me know not she won't be paid from me again. Normally made up my mind not see them again. But, I'm sure like many, we've gotten that pleading text of: "Please come see me. You can fuck me in the ass". LOL Those type of pleas are usually from our medicated locals.

    Her hitting you up sort of says something about how she feels about you and she's built trust enough to want you to cum visit again. Now that the ball is in your court, don't be afraid to explain to her why the last visit was a disappointment. But also point out what her good traits are; stroke her ego some to lure her to your biddings. 9 out 10, she'll feel bad about the last visit and would like to make it up to you. Be tactful and respectful bcuz you don't want to piss her off and lose her just yet. If she comes off as insulted from your honesty, then that's her problem. But Hey!, you can possibly even hint of a discount or some service she normally don't provide. She fails again, then obviously take her off payroll.

    "Nah, I'm good. Last time you didn't swallow and made a mess all over me" LOL.

  12. #32166

    Danna PT 3?

    So I finally got a message from Danna's personal number asking me to see her before she leaves tomorrow back to Columbia. My 1st visit was great my 2nd visit was not so great.

    Do you guys think I should take her up on the offer?

    Link for reference.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2970501

  13. #32165

    Lili

    Quote Originally Posted by FlippinJax904  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night for bbbjcimws after seeing your post, and it was great. Will repeat again for the headache relief!
    I saw her a couple weeks ago. Location is a wreck, but she's pleasant and performance was good. The pics are heavily filtered but I was still OK with her looks.

  14. #32164

    Ava. CD's

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, did she allow car dates? I think I would have been more comfortable in the cruiser, especially with a platoon of folks in the house.
    I reached out to get a definitive answer. I'll provide that when it comes in.

    In the meantime, I'll give my assessment.

    I can't imagine that she would have said no if I made the suggestion.

    I don't think it occurred to her that my car was an option.

    I wasn't about to make the suggestion though. . .

    My car is way too small to fit the beast with two backs.

    That said, there is a carport which was unoccupied; can't imagine there'd be an issue with pulling into the carport for a little added privacy from the neighbors.

  15. #32163

    Jennie

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffryBrach  [View Original Post]
    I've have visited Jenny a few times over the past year or so and never gotten a druggie vibe. I think she even has her own place now (whic hI have never visited). We tried to connect a few months ago but it never came through. Schedualing. Though a bit over priced I've enjoyed my visits. Especially in the beginning. Nice shape. I've not seen it in recent months but I think she's an ex gym rat. Worth a try.
    I'll post a full report in due time.

    Saw her recently.

    Definitely not a druggie vibe. Nice incall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape