Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 41280
-
10-24-23 21:48 #32190Senior Member

Posts: 477Octavia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/832471516487
I dreamt of her last week. I didn't think it was memorable enough to report. However, she's carrying about 50 more lbs than any of her photos depict. She just had a child 5 months ago. I had her hang out for an hour. 2. 0 Marios. There was 5 minutes of BBBJ and she was ready for the final act. The whole dream was a 4/10. YMMY.
Rich.
-
10-24-23 21:38 #32189Senior Member

Posts: 229Call me crazy. But, she has different posts with different names. I'll stay away.
Originally Posted by JeffryBrach
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/475473979252
-
10-24-23 21:29 #32188Senior Member

Posts: 188Link not working
Link not working.
Originally Posted by JeffryBrach
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 19:46 #32187Senior Member

Posts: 708Vanessa
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/128747095130
Has anyone contacted this provider? If you know anything.
-
10-24-23 19:45 #32186Senior Member

Posts: 708Lex
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/*...t-lex/59494280
Had a visit with this hot little number. A tasty treat. Morecoins than your regular, but may be worth it. Everything else is an up charge. Very friendly professional (not in a transactional way). Worth a visit.
-
10-24-23 18:58 #32185Senior Member

Posts: 260Legit?
Anyone given her a shot? Traveling.
https://tryst.link/escort/emily-739
-
10-24-23 18:52 #32184Senior Member

Posts: 27I saw her like 4+ years ago a few times before the meth destroyed her looks over off edgewood at a house. She actually looked good then. Went to see her again about 2 years ago and while a nice girl I definitely wouldn't ever consider her again. That report looks suspect though Not going to lie. Half minute BJ, 2-3 minutes of FS. Then 5 guys walk in with guns? Like if it had said 1-2 guys came in it'd be more believable but 5? Definitely not saying it's not true just seems suspect.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 18:01 #32183Senior Member

Posts: 1149Those shard teeth are still there, if she ripped of mongers I will be sure to avoid her since I know her in real life. Glad I asked about her even though I have no interest in her as a provider. I could be tapping that for free because she is always dropping hints sometimes in a blunt manner. She believes I am a choir boy and has no idea I monger. Thanks for letting me know about her willingness to take part in ripping people off as I need to find a way to avoid her.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 17:33 #32182Regular Member

Posts: 16Lo
Had a dream with Lo the other day. Comms were OK, a little delayed but nothing too bad. Once I got the location I was omw. Let her know when I was close. Pulled up to the address texted her she came out a minute later. She looked like her pics maybe a little older. Had on pink top booty shorts. Pull into the driveway to do the deed and chatted for a bit before hand. She asked if I was ready and we got down to business. She pulled the twins out and begins the mic check. It was good not great but I had no complaints. After I woke from the dream I was short. 50 Mario coins. I opted for CBJ but she will do BBBJ for. 60. Would repeat if was ever in a pinch YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-early-bird-specials--3pm-8pm-/593477593684
-
10-24-23 17:22 #32181Senior Member

Posts: 559Colombia!
Columbia is in South Carolina. She's Colombian! From Colombia. Big Difference! Sorry my wife's Colombian and corrects it all the time!
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 15:39 #32180Senior Member

Posts: 559Used to be good, but
I've heard she's gotten into robbery and cash and dash so be careful.
Originally Posted by IbeAlterEgo
[View Original Post]
She used to be one of my favorites, last visit was ehhh. She wouldn't stop sucking and I couldn't hold out. But a buddy said to stay away now.
-
10-24-23 14:05 #32179Senior Member

Posts: 1170About OP Nikki
Here is the robbery report.
Originally Posted by MarkEpstein
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 13:45 #32178Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Nikki
I'm about 100% sure there are reviews where she had her boys come in on a client to rob him. It was a while ago, but I know it's her because I've seen her before. One thing worth mentioning-- She has rotten, meth teeth and when she is giving you a BJ, those shids almost cut ya. Now, as I mentioned, this was a while ago, so maybe she had them pulled and now just sporting gums. She was nice to me when I saw her, but she just didn't do it for me after that first visit.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 11:25 #32177Regular Member

Posts: 12Victoria / Vee Northside
Longtime luker, saw some posts about Victoria, here is her new number. She is available, I have seen her recently I reached out and got a response from her went to the address, old rundown house, not the best place, but asked me to get her number out there afterwards.
904[Deleted by Admin]919.
-
10-24-23 09:31 #32176Senior Member

Posts: 127Ashley James & Friends
3rd time is still a charm! Saw Ash J and her cutie friend SJ for some throat diving. Ash was as top shelf as always but she let SJ take most of the direction and she takes it well. And she is damn cute! Go be very nice to them and they will be very nice back!








Reply With Quote






