Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 4949
-
10-24-23 09:59 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 484Heather?
I might be confused but I thought this lady was Heather?
Originally Posted by SpartaAbra
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/282329518135
She's been posting the past few weeks after seeing this so just confused me. Unless there's another Heather or I'm totally mistaking her name.
-
10-23-23 01:14 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 471I was following as well. Beautiful woman. She mentioned on one of her last post about not being treated well in Boston or NY as I recall and was taking some time off. Soon after all accounts were closed. I never visited.
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 17:31 #2757Senior Member

Posts: 228She disappeared several months ago. Her twitter and email deactivated within a few days of each other. Bummer. I was waiting to hear back from her on an appointment when she went dark. I am assuming she left the industry.
Originally Posted by TopGunMich
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 13:48 #2756Regular Member

Posts: 17Christy rios
Is she still around?
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
I can't find anything on her now.
-
10-22-23 00:37 #2755Senior Member

Posts: 922Agreed on Alaina
I saw her 12-18 months ago and she wasn't too bad. Fairly pretty, great rack, takes direction well. Not GFE enough for my taste, though, that's why I haven't been back. Given the steaming pile of shit Ann Arbor's provider market is getting to be I may reconsider.
Originally Posted by Odigo2022
[View Original Post]
See my full review in this forum.
-
10-21-23 08:16 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 155The Two Toys
I like the one in Flint and don't have any experience with the Ann Arbor one.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 20:36 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 35Alaina
Yes, that's Alaina (spelling?) I've reviewed her a year ago. Was a good experience overall.
Originally Posted by Wasabi313
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 18:52 #2752Senior Member

Posts: 264Take it for what it's worth
I have her on my mental "nope" list. I can't tell you for certain why, but I think it's because I saw a review that made me say "nope never". I tried to find the post but I couldn't find it with my 5 minutes of time to put into it. I could be totally wrong but I also have no recollection of any good reviews for her either. If someone knows different I humbly apologize.
Originally Posted by Wasabi313
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 14:57 #2751Senior Member

Posts: 826The Two Toys
Which do you / would you prefer?
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 13:44 #2750Senior Member

Posts: 51Does anybody have experience with this provider? There isn't a name to search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...1/480673333776
-
10-20-23 11:52 #2749Senior Member

Posts: 51Yep, I see that now. Thanks for the clarification!
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 08:44 #2748Senior Member

Posts: 312Thank you!
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 06:41 #2747Senior Member

Posts: 155Flint Toy and Ann Arbor Toy are not the same
These are different girls.
Flint with good reviews: https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/883921510430.
Ann Arbor not sure on reviews: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...i/641934750619.
Originally Posted by Wasabi313
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 22:34 #2746Senior Member

Posts: 53Bobbi is Back
Bobbi reached out to me. She's coming in tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing her. Top tier provider in Ann Arbor. Sexy and best tits around!
Originally Posted by Ausable
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 16:34 #2745Senior Member

Posts: 232Toy
Also on Seeking: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-16c845f72cd7.
Originally Posted by NeilBeil
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




