Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 330 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2759

    Heather?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartaAbra  [View Original Post]
    Very sad, found out today that last month Heather (Ann Arbor northside) passed away. She wasn't answering her phone, unusual for her, did some digging on facebook and saw her aunt's post. She was a wonderful person and will be missed. If anyone here was a fellow regular, do you know who took in her cat?
    I might be confused but I thought this lady was Heather?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/282329518135

    She's been posting the past few weeks after seeing this so just confused me. Unless there's another Heather or I'm totally mistaking her name.

  2. #2758
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    She disappeared several months ago. Her twitter and email deactivated within a few days of each other. Bummer. I was waiting to hear back from her on an appointment when she went dark. I am assuming she left the industry.
    I was following as well. Beautiful woman. She mentioned on one of her last post about not being treated well in Boston or NY as I recall and was taking some time off. Soon after all accounts were closed. I never visited.

  3. #2757
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunMich  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around?

    I can't find anything on her now.
    She disappeared several months ago. Her twitter and email deactivated within a few days of each other. Bummer. I was waiting to hear back from her on an appointment when she went dark. I am assuming she left the industry.

  4. #2756

    Christy rios

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    Christy Rios. Easy to find online, eros, etc.
    Is she still around?

    I can't find anything on her now.

  5. #2755

    Agreed on Alaina

    Quote Originally Posted by Odigo2022  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's Alaina (spelling?) I've reviewed her a year ago. Was a good experience overall.
    I saw her 12-18 months ago and she wasn't too bad. Fairly pretty, great rack, takes direction well. Not GFE enough for my taste, though, that's why I haven't been back. Given the steaming pile of shit Ann Arbor's provider market is getting to be I may reconsider.

    See my full review in this forum.

  6. #2754

    The Two Toys

    I like the one in Flint and don't have any experience with the Ann Arbor one.

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Which do you / would you prefer?

  7. #2753

    Alaina

    Yes, that's Alaina (spelling?) I've reviewed her a year ago. Was a good experience overall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi313  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have experience with this provider? There isn't a name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...1/480673333776

  8. #2752

    Take it for what it's worth

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi313  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have experience with this provider? There isn't a name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...1/480673333776
    I have her on my mental "nope" list. I can't tell you for certain why, but I think it's because I saw a review that made me say "nope never". I tried to find the post but I couldn't find it with my 5 minutes of time to put into it. I could be totally wrong but I also have no recollection of any good reviews for her either. If someone knows different I humbly apologize.

  9. #2751

    The Two Toys

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    These are different girls.

    Flint with good reviews: https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/883921510430.

    Ann Arbor not sure on reviews: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...i/641934750619.
    Which do you / would you prefer?

  10. #2750
    Does anybody have experience with this provider? There isn't a name to search.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...1/480673333776

  11. #2749
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    These are different girls.

    Flint with good reviews: https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/883921510430.

    Ann Arbor not sure on reviews: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...i/641934750619.
    Yep, I see that now. Thanks for the clarification!

  12. #2748
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    These are different girls.

    Flint with good reviews: https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/883921510430.

    Ann Arbor not sure on reviews: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...i/641934750619.
    Thank you!

  13. #2747

    Flint Toy and Ann Arbor Toy are not the same

    These are different girls.

    Flint with good reviews: https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...h/883921510430.

    Ann Arbor not sure on reviews: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...i/641934750619.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi313  [View Original Post]
    From the Flint board.

  14. #2746

    Bobbi is Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausable  [View Original Post]
    I recently dirempted of Bobbi & can confirm. Incredible CBJ, sweet and very, pretty & a great sense of humor & what a great rack!! Hope she visits the area again soon for another dream.

    Ausable Out!
    Bobbi reached out to me. She's coming in tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing her. Top tier provider in Ann Arbor. Sexy and best tits around!

  15. #2745

    Toy

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilBeil  [View Original Post]
    I agree. On one hand I'm geeked to give her a try. On the other, her ad has many red flags that suggest caution. I'd be patient with this one. See if she establishes a consistent track record.
    Also on Seeking: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-16c845f72cd7.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape