Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 330 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1739

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestForFun69  [View Original Post]
    She was more in Whitmore lake, she was an odd poly chick.
    Yeah, I know her, she got out of the business her boyfriend brought her a hobby farm to use as an elderly pet pig sanctuary. Her and her friends live on that property and run the sanctuary.

  2. #1738

    Toronto Hearsay

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSki1  [View Original Post]
    There always is a point of diminishing returns. A stair step analysis on mileage, beauty, attitude, performance, location etc pretty much max out at 300 on regular providers.

    Then you dive into the fantasy dimension. I'm not sure if you can dream in the Porn star league for <1000. A few mongers have shared their experiences, and was promptly shot down by many here.

    I would encourage you to look in to a vacation to destinations discussed in other forums here. I'm not sure if I can copy the whole info here (don't want to be penalized for plagiarizing), but will give some excerpts.

    Eu is a great location with hobby legalized in Germany & Amsterdam that can stretch your money with the strong Dollar. FKK Clubs in Germany & Austria, ., have 20-80 smoking hot Eastern European beauties. All 9-10 in looks, all you can eat food and private rooms. Entrance is $80-90. Sessions are $60-$100.

    More explicit content (to jack off) is in the Detroit. General Content section. Some gave the breakdown of services and door fees. You can do the math to see how far your 900 can take you.

    I remember seeing another section where a guy was bashed for spending 3 k on a fat porn star, mongers gave their experience on flying to Columbia, staying 10 days, and dreaming 9 or 10 scale girls in their 20's for a total bill of $2,100. So do yourself a favor $ add 1 k and hope that your stronger $ now will get you the same service.

    Remember, you are counting on staying healthy and strong for all those 10 days. If you haven't travelled much internationally, just 3 words of advice. 1. Bottled water 2. Mosquito repellent 3. Eat fully cooked food only.

    More suited for the demographics here is short term trips to Toronto. I'm surprised by how sparsely it is discussed here. I haven't mongered there myself, but looking forward to it based on info shared by my buddy. I don't want to misrepresent by saying things that I haven't experienced. Anyone can share their experiences?

    Montreal Escort Review Board www. Merbdotcc.
    I have not been to Toronto either, but a guy I worked with many years ago told me that the dancers in the clubs were all smokin' hot and announced their quitting time and after-hours rates from the stage. I got to make an excuse to go!

  3. #1737
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recall 12-15 years ago a fat girl that worked out of her van on the northside of ann arbor? I never saw her but her ads were entertaining. At one point it looked like she rented a house and was taking trades for household goods to furnish it. Funny I was just thinking about that while thinking about how much my shed needs to be cleaned out.
    She was more in Whitmore lake, she was an odd poly chick.

  4. #1736

    Bbw Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Krobicon92  [View Original Post]
    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...R/809638487455

    Would like to get any info on this BBW if possible. Am looking to set something up but she seems to be playing the angles in her pics and not sure if her face looks like her pics IRL. I'm looking for a taller & thick girl but without an enormous belly.

    I saw BBW Michelle (https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...N/115834398689) a month ago and was disappointed when I got there, all the pics hid her belly and her face looked a bit different.
    Yea I've meet with Ashley lately and I would not meet up with her again. She is way bigger and older then in her photos, she is a clock watcher and kept saying how I had to hurry up. She almost just left before I was able to finish. She had someone call her after 15 minutes as an excuse to leave.

  5. #1735

    Germany, Amsterdam, Columbia, Toronto

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reco! And sorry about the double post. I'm open to anything up to about $800-$900, this is a serious one-time thing. I realize there's more available in Detroit but loving the idea of Washtenaw's lax legal approach.
    There always is a point of diminishing returns. A stair step analysis on mileage, beauty, attitude, performance, location etc pretty much max out at 300 on regular providers.

    Then you dive into the fantasy dimension. I'm not sure if you can dream in the Porn star league for <1000. A few mongers have shared their experiences, and was promptly shot down by many here.

    I would encourage you to look in to a vacation to destinations discussed in other forums here. I'm not sure if I can copy the whole info here (don't want to be penalized for plagiarizing), but will give some excerpts.

    Eu is a great location with hobby legalized in Germany & Amsterdam that can stretch your money with the strong Dollar. FKK Clubs in Germany & Austria, ., have 20-80 smoking hot Eastern European beauties. All 9-10 in looks, all you can eat food and private rooms. Entrance is $80-90. Sessions are $60-$100.

    More explicit content (to jack off) is in the Detroit. General Content section. Some gave the breakdown of services and door fees. You can do the math to see how far your 900 can take you.

    I remember seeing another section where a guy was bashed for spending 3 k on a fat porn star, mongers gave their experience on flying to Columbia, staying 10 days, and dreaming 9 or 10 scale girls in their 20's for a total bill of $2,100. So do yourself a favor $ add 1 k and hope that your stronger $ now will get you the same service.

    Remember, you are counting on staying healthy and strong for all those 10 days. If you haven't travelled much internationally, just 3 words of advice. 1. Bottled water 2. Mosquito repellent 3. Eat fully cooked food only.

    More suited for the demographics here is short term trips to Toronto. I'm surprised by how sparsely it is discussed here. I haven't mongered there myself, but looking forward to it based on info shared by my buddy. I don't want to misrepresent by saying things that I haven't experienced. Anyone can share their experiences?

    Montreal Escort Review Board www. Merbdotcc.

  6. #1734

    Van chick

    Anyone recall 12-15 years ago a fat girl that worked out of her van on the northside of ann arbor? I never saw her but her ads were entertaining. At one point it looked like she rented a house and was taking trades for household goods to furnish it. Funny I was just thinking about that while thinking about how much my shed needs to be cleaned out.

  7. #1733

    Alana

    That's Alana. Search the forum. She had several bad reviews.

  8. #1732

    Splurge

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reco! And sorry about the double post. I'm open to anything up to about $800-$900, this is a serious one-time thing. I realize there's more available in Detroit but loving the idea of Washtenaw's lax legal approach.
    Christy Rios. Easy to find online, eros, etc.

  9. #1731

  10. #1730
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSki1  [View Original Post]
    Don't know what the range you mean by splurge.

    To each their own. However based on the average local range, Alyssa's at $$ 5 may be what I can recommend.
    Thanks for the reco! And sorry about the double post. I'm open to anything up to about $800-$900, this is a serious one-time thing. I realize there's more available in Detroit but loving the idea of Washtenaw's lax legal approach.

  11. #1729

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to treat myself. If price was no object, who would you visit in Washtenaw County? My only hard criteria is that she must have incall. I'd love to hear who your splurge providers are. Who do you see when you want the absolute best experience?
    Don't know what the range you mean by splurge.

    To each their own. However based on the average local range, Alyssa's at $$ 5 may be what I can recommend.

    I personally haven't partaken, but that is what I read from a few recent reviews.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/298195245955

  12. #1728

    Best Escort in Town

    I'm looking to treat myself. If price was no object, who would you visit in Washtenaw County? My only hard criteria is that she must have incall. I'd love to hear who your splurge providers are. Who do you see when you want the absolute best experience?

  13. #1727

    Looking to treat myself

    I'm looking to treat myself. Who's the best service in Ann Arbor, if price is no object? All things being equal I'd prefer someone more along the lines of GFE than PSE, but if I'm going to blow my whole budget in one shot, who would you recommend? Thanks in advance! Happy to accept answers via PM if that's what you prefer.

  14. #1726

    Probably a typo

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    How did you get her down to 20 dollars.
    It's my best guess that was a typo. So you got to figure it was maybe 120 or 220 or whatever. I had referenced his statement of 20 and it caught on fire from there. My bad I guess as others couldn't read into it.
    Last edited by HungaryMan; 09-05-22 at 16:10. Reason: Adding info

  15. #1725

    So I got to ask

    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedLurk  [View Original Post]
    I just met with Alyssa today. Comms we're good replies fast and didn't beat around the Bush. She was very friendly, and welcomed me with a hug. After we talked for a little to get familiar. She helped me get undressed, then started working with hers. I should mention I got a hh for .2 And she started with a BBBJ then she got top to ride covered. Then after a while we switched to doggy which she likes more. Then she got on her back and lifted her legs up. After a while she decided to just finish me with a BBBJ. So much so that we went over the initial 30 mins, nothing special just an extra 10 minutes. Then she let me get dressed and gave me another hug and told me to text her again sometime. First post BTW (after a visit anyway) LMK if you want other details. I just wanted to share my experience.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/298195245955
    How did you get her down to 20 dollars.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape