Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22196

    BB Spa

    New girl arrived. Anna was the name I got, not possibly a day over 40. Really nice. Thicker body than most. But she provides a great massage. Talked a little and had a few laughs. The Benefits of having some skills in Mandarin. Genuinely nice. I really had a great time and left fully relaxed. She was open minded and a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a stress relief. Completely capable of everything I asked, and she was fair. No complaints. I'll definitely be going back.

  2. #22195

    Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by MhcNow  [View Original Post]
    Was in indy the other day and decided to stop in professional massage therapy on the south side. Was met by mimi (mini) at the door and we went to the room together. I put $. 60 on the bed and was undressing when she came in. I played on the bed face down and I had no resistance to rubbing her legs under her dress while she gave me an ok for an AMP massage. After a bit she had me flip over and went to work while I massages her breasts under her dress. Her CBJ was pretty good but she kept telling me I was too rough with her breasts. I tried softer but anything seemed too rough for her. Went below and got the same complaint. About that time we switched to missionary and I started to have some more fun. She must have had a busy day and said she was sore and couldn't do any more. Finished with a HJ. All in all was ok but I prefer a bit more.
    What was the name of the parlor currently in town and would like to experience.

  3. #22194

    Any AMPs near eastside?

    I just started a new job near the east side of Indy and I was wondering if there are any FS AMPs I can check out after work?

  4. #22193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    A few level one spots

    Due to the fact that so many of these ladies know me and treat me differently than most customers (most times not to my benefit), it's difficult to determine what service the average guy will get at any place I go. However, I often get to see or hear some of the interactions of the girls with customers and compare them with my own to get a clearer picture. Especially since I'm often left waiting mid-massage while they go to take care of one or two of you all that come in after me. While any place might offer more to some customers, I've found a few that are usually HJ only but have at least one girl who will make an effort to make it enjoyable (I. E. - not just standing watching the clock while going through the motions).

    YoYo in Camby has two girls but I've only had experience with one. If you like them thin and aren't too picky about other assets, has one who is rather pretty and pays attention to the extra details that make level one more enjoyable. I don't know the name she uses here as I'd already seen her somewhere else before this.

    Smile also has two girls. Again, not being too picky about assets, there is a very petite one who tries to make sure you leave happy. There is also a new tall lady who can give a much harder massage but I don't yet have any experience with her service at the end yet. Also haven't gotten names here but, with the physical differences, they're easy enough to identify.

    Lastly, May on Keystone. There is sometimes more on the table here depending on the girl and the circumstances but seems to be mostly level one. Of course, YMMV. I've seen three different ones here and, so far it seems consistent on the level of service.

    Just wanted to post his as most of the attention goes to FS places but it's hard to find a decent level one experience lately.

  5. #22192
    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a place out west for me. I've been wanting to try this out for a while now and would like a good lead on a spot out west. Any info helps a brother out pm me if you need to. Appreciate it stay safe boys.
    Oh shit my bad. West side not west coast. As you can see I'm a little out of control.

  6. #22191

    San Diego

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun2023  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a place out west for me. I've been wanting to try this out for a while now and would like a good lead on a spot out west. Any info helps a brother out pm me if you need to. Appreciate it stay safe boys.
    If you're going to go all the way out there, do yourself a favor and buy a rubmaps subscription. San Diego is the only one worth actually flying for. Guaranteed young girls with good attitudes. Browse their listings. I think there's one called Ocean Spa I remember?

    SF and LA are hit or miss. Same in Seattle. Portland is a dump and the AMP ladies are grandmas. Seattle has a ton of BBFS Korean grannies though! Not my thing.

    Yes, I have been to all these towns.

    Mesa, Arizona strangely has great reviews and so does Phoenix. I'm never down that way. I have traveled far and wide, San Diego is it.

    Beyond that just go international.

  7. #22190

    Traveling through

    Going to be in your fine city Friday afternoon and Saturday this week. Hoping to find an actual solid massage with some extras (ideally BBBJ finish, but BJ or hand finish acceptable) — but I'd really prefer from a non-AMP. I tend to gravitate toward independent providers. I'll be staying near the airport, so that side of town would be ideal, but can travel for something worthwhile.

    Besides the AMP options, who's a solid, reliable provider for this kind of service in Indy?

    Thanks, gents.

  8. #22189

    West side providers

    Can anyone recommend a place out west for me. I've been wanting to try this out for a while now and would like a good lead on a spot out west. Any info helps a brother out pm me if you need to. Appreciate it stay safe boys.

  9. #22188
    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    I am a little confused on Muffler Shop. Is it near the Arby's one?

    Thanks!
    It's called professional massage on Southeast St. Southside.

  10. #22187

    Ruyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    Nice, thanks for the report. I drove by last night and made eye contact with a tiny petite looking gal standing in the doorway awaiting customers. The lobby looks well decorated and comfortable. I'm someone who enjoys the massage more anyways and a naughty ending just makes it better, seems like a good fit. I might check it out. Any other reports?

    Other spots I'm thinking of trying while in town on Southside are going to Ruyi Spa to see if it has changed since Ann opened her own spa further south. Also a spot on RM called 8915 Foot Massage by Greenwood Park Mall that doesn't have a presence on Google at all that sounds nice.
    I had gone to Ruyi a number of times before realizing it is legit. I would get a great massage with quite a bit of teasing. Then, they would try to upsell you to 90 min. I finally gave up. LOL.

  11. #22186
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    Nice, thanks for the report. I drove by last night and made eye contact with a tiny petite looking gal standing in the doorway awaiting customers. The lobby looks well decorated and comfortable. I'm someone who enjoys the massage more anyways and a naughty ending just makes it better, seems like a good fit. I might check it out. Any other reports?

    Other spots I'm thinking of trying while in town on Southside are going to Ruyi Spa to see if it has changed since Ann opened her own spa further south. Also a spot on RM called 8915 Foot Massage by Greenwood Park Mall that doesn't have a presence on Google at all that sounds nice.
    8915 can be fun depending on who's working. I don't know any of the names they use so can't help you determine who to ask for except that you can try to make an appointment with the one who answers the phone. Can't guarantee that she'll actually be there if you do though. If she knows you, she'll definitely come.

  12. #22185

    Professional

    Was in indy the other day and decided to stop in professional massage therapy on the south side. Was met by mimi (mini) at the door and we went to the room together. I put $. 60 on the bed and was undressing when she came in. I played on the bed face down and I had no resistance to rubbing her legs under her dress while she gave me an ok for an AMP massage. After a bit she had me flip over and went to work while I massages her breasts under her dress. Her CBJ was pretty good but she kept telling me I was too rough with her breasts. I tried softer but anything seemed too rough for her. Went below and got the same complaint. About that time we switched to missionary and I started to have some more fun. She must have had a busy day and said she was sore and couldn't do any more. Finished with a HJ. All in all was ok but I prefer a bit more.

  13. #22184

    Nice, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd at least mentioned it when it first opened but maybe not. Anyway, unless it's recently been sold it's usually a decent massage with limited fun. HJ only on past visits and no encouragement to make it interesting. I often stay at a motel near there and see the owner looking at the people nearby feature on WeChat so I know ownership hadn't changed as of last weekend.
    Nice, thanks for the report. I drove by last night and made eye contact with a tiny petite looking gal standing in the doorway awaiting customers. The lobby looks well decorated and comfortable. I'm someone who enjoys the massage more anyways and a naughty ending just makes it better, seems like a good fit. I might check it out. Any other reports?

    Other spots I'm thinking of trying while in town on Southside are going to Ruyi Spa to see if it has changed since Ann opened her own spa further south. Also a spot on RM called 8915 Foot Massage by Greenwood Park Mall that doesn't have a presence on Google at all that sounds nice.

  14. #22183

    Spa Question

    I am a little confused on Muffler Shop. Is it near the Arby's one?

    Thanks!

  15. #22182

    Allie on Arlington

    I found myself on the near Eastside, so I stopped at Allie. From the looks of the entrance, I almost drove off. I am glad that I didn't. I walked in and was greeted by a very short, somewhat cute MT in a robe over a small dress. She had minimal ass, but C-cups up top. She was soft in the middle, but by no means fat.

    I took the hhr and little oil. The massage was awful, but I feel like a hhr massage at a FS spot tells the MT that I am not there for the massage anyway.

    Minimal teasing, flip and asks what I want. She removes all clothing, and starts with a CBJ. Effort was there which is good, but being covered it will only do so much for me. On the rest of the festivities which were surprisingly good. She let me put her in every position and she made sure I finished. Paid her the normal tip prior, which is no big deal. She had to go get a cover anyway.

    There are some spots on the Eastside that I want to try, but I would go back.

    Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape