Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 29297
-
10-23-23 18:04 #22187Senior Member

Posts: 11748915 can be fun depending on who's working. I don't know any of the names they use so can't help you determine who to ask for except that you can try to make an appointment with the one who answers the phone. Can't guarantee that she'll actually be there if you do though. If she knows you, she'll definitely come.
Originally Posted by Noobie92
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 16:05 #22186Senior Member

Posts: 52Professional
Was in indy the other day and decided to stop in professional massage therapy on the south side. Was met by mimi (mini) at the door and we went to the room together. I put $. 60 on the bed and was undressing when she came in. I played on the bed face down and I had no resistance to rubbing her legs under her dress while she gave me an ok for an AMP massage. After a bit she had me flip over and went to work while I massages her breasts under her dress. Her CBJ was pretty good but she kept telling me I was too rough with her breasts. I tried softer but anything seemed too rough for her. Went below and got the same complaint. About that time we switched to missionary and I started to have some more fun. She must have had a busy day and said she was sore and couldn't do any more. Finished with a HJ. All in all was ok but I prefer a bit more.
-
10-23-23 14:59 #22185Senior Member

Posts: 164Nice, thanks.
Nice, thanks for the report. I drove by last night and made eye contact with a tiny petite looking gal standing in the doorway awaiting customers. The lobby looks well decorated and comfortable. I'm someone who enjoys the massage more anyways and a naughty ending just makes it better, seems like a good fit. I might check it out. Any other reports?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
Other spots I'm thinking of trying while in town on Southside are going to Ruyi Spa to see if it has changed since Ann opened her own spa further south. Also a spot on RM called 8915 Foot Massage by Greenwood Park Mall that doesn't have a presence on Google at all that sounds nice.
-
10-23-23 13:11 #22184Senior Member

Posts: 193Spa Question
I am a little confused on Muffler Shop. Is it near the Arby's one?
Thanks!
-
10-23-23 07:20 #22183Senior Member

Posts: 129Allie on Arlington
I found myself on the near Eastside, so I stopped at Allie. From the looks of the entrance, I almost drove off. I am glad that I didn't. I walked in and was greeted by a very short, somewhat cute MT in a robe over a small dress. She had minimal ass, but C-cups up top. She was soft in the middle, but by no means fat.
I took the hhr and little oil. The massage was awful, but I feel like a hhr massage at a FS spot tells the MT that I am not there for the massage anyway.
Minimal teasing, flip and asks what I want. She removes all clothing, and starts with a CBJ. Effort was there which is good, but being covered it will only do so much for me. On the rest of the festivities which were surprisingly good. She let me put her in every position and she made sure I finished. Paid her the normal tip prior, which is no big deal. She had to go get a cover anyway.
There are some spots on the Eastside that I want to try, but I would go back.
Be safe.
-
10-22-23 22:02 #22182Senior Member

Posts: 49I like them old. I used to drive over to Westerville Illinois to see an old woman.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 21:08 #22181Senior Member

Posts: 1174I lost track because my resources are limited where she's concerned. After she sold Sun on Emerson, she already had Una Spa (don't know if she's still got it now or not) and opened Royal in Lafayette. I had heard she had at least one other shop possibly in Bloomington and someone thought she might be in Fort Wayne also but I couldn't confirm either. I surprised her when I tracked her down in Lafayette so she's been keeping things a little quieter. These women love to keep secrets.
Originally Posted by Noobie92
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 17:39 #22180Senior Member

Posts: 1174We all should know well by now that anything under 65 is young and beautiful but I've had a few pretty good grannies so I can't complain much. LOL.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 16:54 #22179Senior Member

Posts: 164Cool
That's cool, what are some of the shops she opened? She runs a nice ship. Don't have time to go to Lafayette, but I'd be a patron to one of her projects.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 14:33 #22178Senior Member

Posts: 1174Thought I'd at least mentioned it when it first opened but maybe not. Anyway, unless it's recently been sold it's usually a decent massage with limited fun. HJ only on past visits and no encouragement to make it interesting. I often stay at a motel near there and see the owner looking at the people nearby feature on WeChat so I know ownership hadn't changed as of last weekend.
Originally Posted by Noobie92
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 13:26 #22177Senior Member

Posts: 808And they look just like the girls in the ads LOL Sweets has never had young beautiful girls. Best you get are milfs with good service. Angela is definitely mid 40's at least. All the good ones from here are 40 plus.
Originally Posted by Fav6977
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 10:26 #22176Senior Member

Posts: 317Sweet Update
The owner informed me that there will be two new girls arriving on or about the 30th. She says they are young, beautiful, and in good shape. One of them is Angela. She was here early last year. As I recall, she gave an excellent scalp, facial, and shoulder massage after some rather extraordinarily demonstrative other activities. I don't know the other one, but she is said to be very young and particularly beautiful.
-
10-22-23 00:30 #22175Senior Member

Posts: 1174She's been opening shops all over. She sometimes is reported to be at Royal in Lafayette.
Originally Posted by Noobie92
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 20:18 #22174Senior Member

Posts: 1174Smile
This place will definitely be a YMMV situation but I stopped in today and found there is also a new girl working. I didn't go for anything extra this time but was told that she is level 1 only. At the same time, she said she spent several years working in a foot shop and she can do a good deep tissue massage. She's taller than average so she can lean into it easily.
Originally Posted by BearCoach1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 17:52 #22173Senior Member

Posts: 164Joy Spa S Emerson
This has never been reported on, has been around at least a year now. Ripe for the picking for the guys who love to TOFTT. Might do it myself, it's closeby!
4943. Suggestive pics on their Google updates. No other leads.








Reply With Quote



