Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22190

    Allie on Arlington

    I found myself on the near Eastside, so I stopped at Allie. From the looks of the entrance, I almost drove off. I am glad that I didn't. I walked in and was greeted by a very short, somewhat cute MT in a robe over a small dress. She had minimal ass, but C-cups up top. She was soft in the middle, but by no means fat.

    I took the hhr and little oil. The massage was awful, but I feel like a hhr massage at a FS spot tells the MT that I am not there for the massage anyway.

    Minimal teasing, flip and asks what I want. She removes all clothing, and starts with a CBJ. Effort was there which is good, but being covered it will only do so much for me. On the rest of the festivities which were surprisingly good. She let me put her in every position and she made sure I finished. Paid her the normal tip prior, which is no big deal. She had to go get a cover anyway.

    There are some spots on the Eastside that I want to try, but I would go back.

    Be safe.

  2. #22189
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    We all should know well by now that anything under 65 is young and beautiful but I've had a few pretty good grannies so Ican't complain much. LOL.
    I like them old. I used to drive over to Westerville Illinois to see an old woman.

  3. #22188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    That's cool, what are some of the shops she opened? She runs a nice ship. Don't have time to go to Lafayette, but I'd be a patron to one of her projects.
    I lost track because my resources are limited where she's concerned. After she sold Sun on Emerson, she already had Una Spa (don't know if she's still got it now or not) and opened Royal in Lafayette. I had heard she had at least one other shop possibly in Bloomington and someone thought she might be in Fort Wayne also but I couldn't confirm either. I surprised her when I tracked her down in Lafayette so she's been keeping things a little quieter. These women love to keep secrets.

  4. #22187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    And they look just like the girls in the ads LOL Sweets has never had young beautiful girls. Best you get are milfs with good service. Angela is definitely mid 40's at least. All the good ones from here are 40 plus.
    We all should know well by now that anything under 65 is young and beautiful but I've had a few pretty good grannies so I can't complain much. LOL.

  5. #22186

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    She's been opening shops all over. She sometimes is reported to be at Royal in Lafayette.
    That's cool, what are some of the shops she opened? She runs a nice ship. Don't have time to go to Lafayette, but I'd be a patron to one of her projects.

  6. #22185
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    This has never been reported on, has been around at least a year now. Ripe for the picking for the guys who love to TOFTT. Might do it myself, it's closeby!

    4943. Suggestive pics on their Google updates. No other leads.
    Thought I'd at least mentioned it when it first opened but maybe not. Anyway, unless it's recently been sold it's usually a decent massage with limited fun. HJ only on past visits and no encouragement to make it interesting. I often stay at a motel near there and see the owner looking at the people nearby feature on WeChat so I know ownership hadn't changed as of last weekend.

  7. #22184
    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    The owner informed me that there will be two new girls arriving on or about the 30th. She says they are young, beautiful, and in good shape. One of them is Angela. She was here early last year. As I recall, she gave an excellent scalp, facial, and shoulder massage after some rather extraordinarily demonstrative other activities. I don't know the other one, but she is said to be very young and particularly beautiful.
    And they look just like the girls in the ads LOL Sweets has never had young beautiful girls. Best you get are milfs with good service. Angela is definitely mid 40's at least. All the good ones from here are 40 plus.

  8. #22183

    Sweet Update

    The owner informed me that there will be two new girls arriving on or about the 30th. She says they are young, beautiful, and in good shape. One of them is Angela. She was here early last year. As I recall, she gave an excellent scalp, facial, and shoulder massage after some rather extraordinarily demonstrative other activities. I don't know the other one, but she is said to be very young and particularly beautiful.

  9. #22182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Joana from Sun Spa in Beech Grove? She later moved to Una Spa on Pendleton Pike? Tall, beautiful, 30 ish. Anyone know her whereabouts in Indy these days? I've been gone a couple years. Can't find her!
    She's been opening shops all over. She sometimes is reported to be at Royal in Lafayette.

  10. #22181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    I tried Smile Spa off Rockville. Quick report: massage was 5/10, tease was non-existent until right before the flip and MT was 5/10 avg for Indy, very small breasts and ass. On the flip, grab the oil and removed all of her clothes but her bra. HJ skills were mediocre and allowed FIV. I asked if she would boom-boom, but she gave the typical "next time" answer. The HJ didn't do it for me so I left unsatisfied. . 4 for hhr and. 4 for attempt.
    This place will definitely be a YMMV situation but I stopped in today and found there is also a new girl working. I didn't go for anything extra this time but was told that she is level 1 only. At the same time, she said she spent several years working in a foot shop and she can do a good deep tissue massage. She's taller than average so she can lean into it easily.

  11. #22180

    Joy Spa S Emerson

    This has never been reported on, has been around at least a year now. Ripe for the picking for the guys who love to TOFTT. Might do it myself, it's closeby!

    4943. Suggestive pics on their Google updates. No other leads.

  12. #22179
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Joana from Sun Spa in Beech Grove? She later moved to Una Spa on Pendleton Pike? Tall, beautiful, 30 ish. Anyone know her whereabouts in Indy these days? I've been gone a couple years. Can't find her!
    Saw her at una 2 months ago but she wasn't working. I think she is in management now.

  13. #22178

    Smile

    I tried Smile Spa off Rockville. Quick report: massage was 5/10, tease was non-existent until right before the flip and MT was 5/10 avg for Indy, very small breasts and ass. On the flip, grab the oil and removed all of her clothes but her bra. HJ skills were mediocre and allowed FIV. I asked if she would boom-boom, but she gave the typical "next time" answer. The HJ didn't do it for me so I left unsatisfied. . 4 for hhr and. 4 for attempt.

  14. #22177

    Joana (tall) from Sun Spa Beech Grove

    Anyone remember Joana from Sun Spa in Beech Grove? She later moved to Una Spa on Pendleton Pike? Tall, beautiful, 30 ish. Anyone know her whereabouts in Indy these days? I've been gone a couple years. Can't find her!

  15. #22176
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Muffler spa and daily

    So I went over to muffler spa early in the am. I was the first customer as the girls weren't wearing their outfits yet. They had the back parking door open so I just entered through there. They were gossiping in Chinese and I was like morning and ahem. I instantly recognized lopey. She definitely has a tummy but nothing too crazy. On an Indy rating I'd give her a 7/10. Her massage was pretty half assed and her teasing wasn't the best. I removed the towel when she tried to cover me up.

    And touched her all over. She knew what I was there for. She wears an outfit to where her tits look better. They're not bad but both her butt and boobs are fake. She's maybe early 40's. I didn't like being on top because her face fat kind of accumulated so I requested doggy. I went extra hard doggy and not once did she complain. Now that I remember I forgot to mention her BJ skills. Her tongue is amazing. Definitely an 8/10 in that aspect. Now the cfs was 7/10. The ultimate doggy pounding made up for the extra lube she used. I went so deep I could feel her gripping my tip. She started moaning for real LOL. As soon as I finished someone had already knocked and was waiting to go at her next LOL. She walked out to satisfy the next customer. After this session I wanted more so I decided to check out daily spa. I stopped last week after trying out the new massage place right down the st from there and saw a yhinner MILF with no bra. She looked late 40's but still good. When I arrived the week prior she had just taken a 1 hour visit with someone so I did not want to come back so late. So today I wanted her all got myself. It was early am and one of you was already finished up LOL. I came in and 2 different older ladies were there. Both not high enough on my scales but I was feeling feral. I got the better looking of the 2 and deeply regretted it afterwards haha. Can't win all of the time. Still she did give a 10/10 massage so I did get something positive out of it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape