Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22173

    Joy Spa S Emerson

    This has never been reported on, has been around at least a year now. Ripe for the picking for the guys who love to TOFTT. Might do it myself, it's closeby!

    4943. Suggestive pics on their Google updates. No other leads.

  2. #22172
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobie92  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember Joana from Sun Spa in Beech Grove? She later moved to Una Spa on Pendleton Pike? Tall, beautiful, 30 ish. Anyone know her whereabouts in Indy these days? I've been gone a couple years. Can't find her!
    Saw her at una 2 months ago but she wasn't working. I think she is in management now.

  3. #22171

    Smile

    I tried Smile Spa off Rockville. Quick report: massage was 5/10, tease was non-existent until right before the flip and MT was 5/10 avg for Indy, very small breasts and ass. On the flip, grab the oil and removed all of her clothes but her bra. HJ skills were mediocre and allowed FIV. I asked if she would boom-boom, but she gave the typical "next time" answer. The HJ didn't do it for me so I left unsatisfied. . 4 for hhr and. 4 for attempt.

  4. #22170

    Joana (tall) from Sun Spa Beech Grove

    Anyone remember Joana from Sun Spa in Beech Grove? She later moved to Una Spa on Pendleton Pike? Tall, beautiful, 30 ish. Anyone know her whereabouts in Indy these days? I've been gone a couple years. Can't find her!

  5. #22169
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Muffler spa and daily

    So I went over to muffler spa early in the am. I was the first customer as the girls weren't wearing their outfits yet. They had the back parking door open so I just entered through there. They were gossiping in Chinese and I was like morning and ahem. I instantly recognized lopey. She definitely has a tummy but nothing too crazy. On an Indy rating I'd give her a 7/10. Her massage was pretty half assed and her teasing wasn't the best. I removed the towel when she tried to cover me up.

    And touched her all over. She knew what I was there for. She wears an outfit to where her tits look better. They're not bad but both her butt and boobs are fake. She's maybe early 40's. I didn't like being on top because her face fat kind of accumulated so I requested doggy. I went extra hard doggy and not once did she complain. Now that I remember I forgot to mention her BJ skills. Her tongue is amazing. Definitely an 8/10 in that aspect. Now the cfs was 7/10. The ultimate doggy pounding made up for the extra lube she used. I went so deep I could feel her gripping my tip. She started moaning for real LOL. As soon as I finished someone had already knocked and was waiting to go at her next LOL. She walked out to satisfy the next customer. After this session I wanted more so I decided to check out daily spa. I stopped last week after trying out the new massage place right down the st from there and saw a yhinner MILF with no bra. She looked late 40's but still good. When I arrived the week prior she had just taken a 1 hour visit with someone so I did not want to come back so late. So today I wanted her all got myself. It was early am and one of you was already finished up LOL. I came in and 2 different older ladies were there. Both not high enough on my scales but I was feeling feral. I got the better looking of the 2 and deeply regretted it afterwards haha. Can't win all of the time. Still she did give a 10/10 massage so I did get something positive out of it.

  6. #22168
    While there may have been only two girls when you stopped by, there are three girls on staff. Perhaps you got that third girl. My contact admitted that that girl is not the best at massage. She also said that that girl is leaving soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan  [View Original Post]
    Does the owner of that place reads this forum? Cause if they do I hope they make some changes. : idk who did I saw but there was only 2 girls when I went so either I had yuyu or Annie, didn't care to ask since my experience was terrible.

  7. #22167
    Does the owner of that place reads this forum? Cause if they do I hope they make some changes. : idk who did I saw but there was only 2 girls when I went so either I had yuyu or Annie, didn't care to ask since my experience was terrible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    First, I am sorry you all had sub-par experiences. There may have been other issues going on that contributed to them. As you know, this hobby is definitely a YMMV situation. A bad visit this week does not guarantee a bad visit next week. Similarly, a good visit this week does not guarantee a good visit next week.

    I don't know who you visited, but I do know that the owner takes comments like these seriously. If you have not tried Annie or Youyou, I think you owe it to yourself give their shop another chance. Their massage techniques are very good.

  8. #22166
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango411  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't make sense. Just AMPs. You can't "clean up" an escort service you can a massage parlor.
    I would assume that you are on camera in any of these Carmel locations. The owners don't want to do it, but they prefer to stay in business and will be loyal to themselves.

  9. #22165

    Not DI

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    Just AMPs or are they also going after the girls of DI who get rooms in the North Indy / Carmel area?
    Doesn't make sense. Just AMPs. You can't "clean up" an escort service you can a massage parlor.

  10. #22164
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    This is correct. Guys, I don't want to give too many details because my source inside doesn't know my hobby. I'm not trying to scare anyone, but simply warning you. From what I am hearing, stress hearing, this is you like any approach that has previously been taken to eradicate these places from Carmel. I am not aware of any issues in Fishers or Noblesville. This appears to be contained to Carmel. Stay safe.
    Just AMPs or are they also going after the girls of DI who get rooms in the North Indy / Carmel area?

  11. #22163
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    The way it was described, the customers are the ones being targeted and LEO is pressuring the AMPs to give information. I looked at the last week's bookings and only saw one possibility that was booked for lewd behavior.
    This is correct. Guys, I don't want to give too many details because my source inside doesn't know my hobby. I'm not trying to scare anyone, but simply warning you. From what I am hearing, stress hearing, this is you like any approach that has previously been taken to eradicate these places from Carmel. I am not aware of any issues in Fishers or Noblesville. This appears to be contained to Carmel. Stay safe.

  12. #22162

    Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango411  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a solid massage with extras potentially in time. It's been stated several times Jenny may not provide that service. I would look into Sunny's Place. Solid massage and I've always left with my entire body relaxed. It's a shame because Jenny is much closer and seems to provide a very similar experience to Sunny.
    So being in Carmel do they fall into to don't play or go to jail problem?

  13. #22161

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    When I look at a disparaging remark made about an MT I always look at the reviewer's prior posts. Just a month ago this person was raving about the massage and that Annie was back?! So methinks the reviewer has some issues with the MT or?
    I have zero issues with anyone at Lavender. I was there last week.

    I criticize my favorite sports stars. Doesn't mean I have an issue with them.

    And I will continue to see Anni. But it's not because of her massages.

    Bobo is a perfect example.

    Just saying.

    We know Bobo is outstanding too.

    Don't get so uptight.

    Be safe.

  14. #22160

    Solid massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this advertised on CL in the health section. Jenny at Well Health Studio. 10910 Collage Ave. Looks AMP with AMP prices. Mapquest shows it to be a house. Anyone have any info.
    Sounds like a solid massage with extras potentially in time. It's been stated several times Jenny may not provide that service. I would look into Sunny's Place. Solid massage and I've always left with my entire body relaxed. It's a shame because Jenny is much closer and seems to provide a very similar experience to Sunny.

  15. #22159
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape