Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22165

    Not DI

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    Just AMPs or are they also going after the girls of DI who get rooms in the North Indy / Carmel area?
    Doesn't make sense. Just AMPs. You can't "clean up" an escort service you can a massage parlor.

  2. #22164
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    This is correct. Guys, I don't want to give too many details because my source inside doesn't know my hobby. I'm not trying to scare anyone, but simply warning you. From what I am hearing, stress hearing, this is you like any approach that has previously been taken to eradicate these places from Carmel. I am not aware of any issues in Fishers or Noblesville. This appears to be contained to Carmel. Stay safe.
    Just AMPs or are they also going after the girls of DI who get rooms in the North Indy / Carmel area?

  3. #22163
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    The way it was described, the customers are the ones being targeted and LEO is pressuring the AMPs to give information. I looked at the last week's bookings and only saw one possibility that was booked for lewd behavior.
    This is correct. Guys, I don't want to give too many details because my source inside doesn't know my hobby. I'm not trying to scare anyone, but simply warning you. From what I am hearing, stress hearing, this is you like any approach that has previously been taken to eradicate these places from Carmel. I am not aware of any issues in Fishers or Noblesville. This appears to be contained to Carmel. Stay safe.

  4. #22162

    Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango411  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a solid massage with extras potentially in time. It's been stated several times Jenny may not provide that service. I would look into Sunny's Place. Solid massage and I've always left with my entire body relaxed. It's a shame because Jenny is much closer and seems to provide a very similar experience to Sunny.
    So being in Carmel do they fall into to don't play or go to jail problem?

  5. #22161

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    When I look at a disparaging remark made about an MT I always look at the reviewer's prior posts. Just a month ago this person was raving about the massage and that Annie was back?! So methinks the reviewer has some issues with the MT or?
    I have zero issues with anyone at Lavender. I was there last week.

    I criticize my favorite sports stars. Doesn't mean I have an issue with them.

    And I will continue to see Anni. But it's not because of her massages.

    Bobo is a perfect example.

    Just saying.

    We know Bobo is outstanding too.

    Don't get so uptight.

    Be safe.

  6. #22160

    Solid massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this advertised on CL in the health section. Jenny at Well Health Studio. 10910 Collage Ave. Looks AMP with AMP prices. Mapquest shows it to be a house. Anyone have any info.
    Sounds like a solid massage with extras potentially in time. It's been stated several times Jenny may not provide that service. I would look into Sunny's Place. Solid massage and I've always left with my entire body relaxed. It's a shame because Jenny is much closer and seems to provide a very similar experience to Sunny.

  7. #22159
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #22158

    Jenny from Bash St moves to College Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this advertised on CL in the health section. Jenny at Well Health Studio. 10910 Collage Ave. Looks AMP with AMP prices. Mapquest shows it to be a house. Anyone have any info.
    Yes, this is the same Jenny formerly at Health Massage Studio on Bash Street that's just north of 82nd St at 8250, has now struck out on her own and moved to College Ave. She previously also advertised on CL, Chinese lady, a licensed masseuse, speaks very good English, not the youngest around but don't let that bother you, very agile for her age, has lived in the Indy area for many years, gives a very good massage and even explains what she is doing to you as she does it, how it can improve your wellbeing. If you find the opportunity to visit, call her first to check availability, but don't pass it up!

  9. #22157

    Annie at Lav Ess Oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    Anni is one of my favorites to visit. But to say her massages are very good. I don't find that truthful.

    But she is a lot of fun to visit with.
    When I look at a disparaging remark made about an MT I always look at the reviewer's prior posts. Just a month ago this person was raving about the massage and that Annie was back?! So methinks the reviewer has some issues with the MT or?

  10. #22156

    Ewa or Iwa??

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    He's referring to the name of the MT. Not sure which, if either spelling is correct but kind of sounds like the Chinese word for fish. Actually, I think its Eve. The Chinese equivalent of Eve is Ewa. It sounds like a noise you might make from a weak dry heave followed by wa.
    It was her pronunciation of her name as she is Korean by ethnicity.

  11. #22155

    Lav Ess Oil MTs

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    I agree that Annie is a lot of fun to visit with, but, in my experience, she has always given me an excellent massage by AMP standards.
    The girls here are competent trained Massage Therapists. I have gone there on multiple occasions for massage only and had excellent care. As others say, if you come in and misbehave or are not nice you may not get the treatment you think you deserve.

  12. #22154

    Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Your mailbox, it's full.
    It's empty.

  13. #22153

    Agree / Disagree

    I agree that Annie is a lot of fun to visit with, but, in my experience, she has always given me an excellent massage by AMP standards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    Anni is one of my favorites to visit. But to say her massages are very good. I don't find that truthful.

    But she is a lot of fun to visit with.

  14. #22152

    Empty

    Quote Originally Posted by Rls0179  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this advertised on CL in the health section. Jenny at Well Health Studio. 10910 Collage Ave. Looks AMP with AMP prices. Mapquest shows it to be a house. Anyone have any info.
    Your mailbox, it's full.

  15. #22151

    Anni

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    First, I am sorry you all had sub-par experiences. There may have been other issues going on that contributed to them. As you know, this hobby is definitely a YMMV situation. A bad visit this week does not guarantee a bad visit next week. Similarly, a good visit this week does not guarantee a good visit next week.

    I don't know who you visited, but I do know that the owner takes comments like these seriously. If you have not tried Annie or Youyou, I think you owe it to yourself give their shop another chance. Their massage techniques are very good.
    Anni is one of my favorites to visit. But to say her massages are very good. I don't find that truthful.

    But she is a lot of fun to visit with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape