Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 26668
-
10-20-23 16:18 #19903Senior Member

Posts: 201I was wondering if anyone had a name I could search for reviews. If you Google the # she has a ton of posts but I can't say for sure everything I've seen under the phone number matches up. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-baby/59391625
-
10-20-23 15:34 #19902Senior Member

Posts: 282Top 3 are the current physical condition of Brooke Vegas
No idea about the 4th one. Probably a friend or duo partner. And maybe this is how she's aging. She has different pictures on the sugar baby sites and they're alarming.
Originally Posted by TakingChances
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 12:02 #19901Regular Member

Posts: 22Lainey. Is this her?
Hi, this one look yummy. Is it really Lainey?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/330444330233
-
10-20-23 10:54 #19900Senior Member

Posts: 56Megan piper Matthews
She called me out of the blue a few weeks ago asking if I'd like to meet. I never actually met her before but had tried to set something up some months back. She was obviously going through her text history and cold calling people from a different number. I did end up meeting with her but when I got there she claimed she was sick and offered a BJ, didn't want to do a massage or FS For more money. I wonder if she burned some bridges and doesn't want to advertise on stg because of this.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ44
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 09:32 #19899Regular Member

Posts: 22Piper
Yes, I agree YMMV with Piper. She is FS and she quoted me just under 3 for it. However I will say that the first time I saw her she gave me a very different (lower) donation amount for FS. Seemed almost desperate. I try to not to infer too much but I think she may be in a bit of rough spot and going through some shit. I do plan on trying to see her one more time and I will report back how that goes or even if it happens.
Stay Safe. BenN.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 08:54 #19898Senior Member

Posts: 39Kimberly
It's been a couple years since I've seen her but have seen her a handful of times. Everything covered but does a great job with the raincoat on. Was always fresh and tasted great. She was definitely good looking and aimed to please when I seen her.
Originally Posted by IMustacheYou
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 08:54 #19897Senior Member

Posts: 149I've seen Kimberly on / off over the years. Never had an issue. Pics are actually of her and are very recent / accurate. Pretty blonde with perfect curves. I'd guess maybe a size 8-10? Very fun sweet lady, easy to talk to and no signs of crazy strung out behavior or any drug use. Services. Not sure about anal play as I usually don't seek that out but everything else was on the menu. She definitely gets into the action once chemistry is established and she has always been open to any requests I've made for outfits or role-play.
Originally Posted by IMustacheYou
[View Original Post]
Response time can be delayed sometime and I've found that she's usually more available late afternoon. Keep trying, without being a annoyance. You'll be glad you did!
-
10-20-23 08:33 #19896Regular Member

Posts: 22Question for the Advanced Hobbyists
I noticed these four ads all have the same phone number. I can't find a name and a search of the number didn't show anything. Any insight? The women look similar.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/024409940188
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/810441785622
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/841967560478
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/531837798733
-
10-20-23 08:15 #19895Senior Member

Posts: 364Ginger
She is still active but highly selective. Extremely low volume. But not impossible.
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 07:50 #19894Regular Member

Posts: 12Piper
Is Piper's contact information available?
Originally Posted by BenNorth
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 23:48 #19893Senior Member

Posts: 307Not sure
I know all her accounts are either inactive or closed like her website.
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 21:27 #19892Regular Member

Posts: 22Scammers are still out there
More scammers, been a long time since a scammer has been seen by the neighbor. Watch out for this pair, known scammers. Outcalls, don't trust these scammers, will try to rip off.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/378146966689
-
10-19-23 21:11 #19891Senior Member

Posts: 162I've read some recent reviews on them. Should I assume they're fake?
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 20:34 #19890Senior Member

Posts: 307She was a hot one
Retired 4 or so years ago from hobby I believe.
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 20:23 #19889Regular Member

Posts: 22Gin
I tried, she schedules everything through email via her assistant. I have not found anything current online. Here website hasn't been update, nor her twitter. https://gingerleigh.net/..
Originally Posted by Cj357
[View Original Post]
This email did get a response but I didn't get a good feeling, probably because I'm new and don't know what I'm doing.










Reply With Quote





