Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 552 952 1452 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 26665
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19900

    Megan piper Matthews

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ44  [View Original Post]
    Is Piper's contact information available?
    She called me out of the blue a few weeks ago asking if I'd like to meet. I never actually met her before but had tried to set something up some months back. She was obviously going through her text history and cold calling people from a different number. I did end up meeting with her but when I got there she claimed she was sick and offered a BJ, didn't want to do a massage or FS For more money. I wonder if she burned some bridges and doesn't want to advertise on stg because of this.

  2. #19899

    Piper

    Yes, I agree YMMV with Piper. She is FS and she quoted me just under 3 for it. However I will say that the first time I saw her she gave me a very different (lower) donation amount for FS. Seemed almost desperate. I try to not to infer too much but I think she may be in a bit of rough spot and going through some shit. I do plan on trying to see her one more time and I will report back how that goes or even if it happens.

    Stay Safe. BenN.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm  [View Original Post]
    Covered everything may be a YMMV situation. I saw her once at Serenity and BBBJ was avail for a price much higher than 200. I think she wanted double that for FS with BBBJ.

  3. #19898

    Kimberly

    It's been a couple years since I've seen her but have seen her a handful of times. Everything covered but does a great job with the raincoat on. Was always fresh and tasted great. She was definitely good looking and aimed to please when I seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by IMustacheYou  [View Original Post]
    Any positive encounters with Kimberly?

    She never responds quickly or at all and if I remember she has been 28 for 4+ years. Her pictures look good.

    DM fine too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/911166133327

  4. #19897
    Quote Originally Posted by IMustacheYou  [View Original Post]
    Any positive encounters with Kimberly?

    She never responds quickly or at all and if I remember she has been 28 for 4+ years. Her pictures look good.

    DM fine too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/911166133327
    I've seen Kimberly on / off over the years. Never had an issue. Pics are actually of her and are very recent / accurate. Pretty blonde with perfect curves. I'd guess maybe a size 8-10? Very fun sweet lady, easy to talk to and no signs of crazy strung out behavior or any drug use. Services. Not sure about anal play as I usually don't seek that out but everything else was on the menu. She definitely gets into the action once chemistry is established and she has always been open to any requests I've made for outfits or role-play.

    Response time can be delayed sometime and I've found that she's usually more available late afternoon. Keep trying, without being a annoyance. You'll be glad you did!

  5. #19896

    Question for the Advanced Hobbyists

    I noticed these four ads all have the same phone number. I can't find a name and a search of the number didn't show anything. Any insight? The women look similar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/024409940188

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/810441785622

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/841967560478

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/531837798733

  6. #19895

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    I know all her accounts are either inactive or closed like her website.
    She is still active but highly selective. Extremely low volume. But not impossible.

  7. #19894

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by BenNorth  [View Original Post]
    I haven't provided a review in quite some time, not because I haven't been active but more so because I haven't seen anyone that hasn't already been thoroughly reviewed. Been spending a decent amount of time with Mistress Sabrina. I highly recommend!

    Anyways on to the review of Piper. I never got a chance to see her while she was at Serenity but was always disappointed by that. So when a review of her popped up a couple weeks ago I jumped on the chance. It took two attempts to see here but I was finally successful the other day. In my first attempt the communication started off well but when it got close to our appt she basically ghosted me for about 2 hours. I didn't have time to wait so I bailed. She did end up texting later trying to get me to come back but like I said, it was too late.

    The second attempt was similar to the first attempt. Good communication at first, agreed upon a time, and about 10 minutes prior to arrival I get a text saying she's running late and to give her about 15 minutes. 25 minutes go by and I get a long string of texts about how she is having problems with her CC and paying for the room and to please give her another hour. Luckily, I had time so I ran some errands and came back. This time she was finally ready.

    It was a decent hotel off 29th street and when I arrived she greeted me warmly but seemed flustered and was rushing around a bit. I would not be surprised to find out she was on something. After I got comfortable she had to leave the room to get more towels. When she came back she got comfortable and provided a decent massage. She is early 30's and a petite little thing. Older than her Hustler days but still quite attractive and in great shape! Decent conversation throughout and like the other reviews said, upon flipping over it went from good conversations to dirty talk. And she is very good at it!

    As a heads up to everyone who sees her in the future, she does everything covered but does not provide protection. She told me she doesn't like to keep protection in the room so you have to bring your own. I didn't have one on me. Perhaps a mistake on my part but oh well! So I got a standard HJ ending. Not complaining because it was still good. It just not what I was expecting. It reminded me a little of Milan but with way more dirty talk.

    My donation was under $$ for the hour but she gave me discounts for being late twice so YMMV. I will definitely try to see her at least one more time and hopefully get better communications out of her.

    Stay Safe. BenN.
    Is Piper's contact information available?

  8. #19893

    Not sure

    I know all her accounts are either inactive or closed like her website.

    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    Retired 4 or so years ago from hobby I believe.

  9. #19892

    Scammers are still out there

    More scammers, been a long time since a scammer has been seen by the neighbor. Watch out for this pair, known scammers. Outcalls, don't trust these scammers, will try to rip off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/378146966689
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231019-212628.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231019-212552.jpg‎  

  10. #19891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    Retired 4 or so years ago from hobby I believe.
    I've read some recent reviews on them. Should I assume they're fake?

  11. #19890

    She was a hot one

    Retired 4 or so years ago from hobby I believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a little help. Read some pics and fantastic reviews of Ginger on them recently. Searched for her here and found nothing recent. Does anyone know if she is still active. Any info on your experience with her would be be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    CJ.

  12. #19889

    Gin

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a little help. Read some pics and fantastic reviews of Ginger on them recently. Searched for her here and found nothing recent. Does anyone know if she is still active. Any info on your experience with her would be be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    CJ.
    I tried, she schedules everything through email via her assistant. I have not found anything current online. Here website hasn't been update, nor her twitter. https://gingerleigh.net/..

    This email did get a response but I didn't get a good feeling, probably because I'm new and don't know what I'm doing.

  13. #19888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Ginger Leigh

    Looking for a little help. Read some pics and fantastic reviews of Ginger on them recently. Searched for her here and found nothing recent. Does anyone know if she is still active. Any info on your experience with her would be be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    CJ.

  14. #19887
    Covered everything may be a YMMV situation. I saw her once at Serenity and BBBJ was avail for a price much higher than 200. I think she wanted double that for FS with BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenNorth  [View Original Post]
    I haven't provided a review in quite some time, not because I haven't been active but more so because I haven't seen anyone that hasn't already been thoroughly reviewed. Been spending a decent amount of time with Mistress Sabrina. I highly recommend!

    Anyways on to the review of Piper. I never got a chance to see her while she was at Serenity but was always disappointed by that. So when a review of her popped up a couple weeks ago I jumped on the chance. It took two attempts to see here but I was finally successful the other day. In my first attempt the communication started off well but when it got close to our appt she basically ghosted me for about 2 hours. I didn't have time to wait so I bailed. She did end up texting later trying to get me to come back but like I said, it was too late.

    The second attempt was similar to the first attempt. Good communication at first, agreed upon a time, and about 10 minutes prior to arrival I get a text saying she's running late and to give her about 15 minutes. 25 minutes go by and I get a long string of texts about how she is having problems with her CC and paying for the room and to please give her another hour. Luckily, I had time so I ran some errands and came back. This time she was finally ready.

    It was a decent hotel off 29th street and when I arrived she greeted me warmly but seemed flustered and was rushing around a bit. I would not be surprised to find out she was on something. After I got comfortable she had to leave the room to get more towels. When she came back she got comfortable and provided a decent massage. She is early 30's and a petite little thing. Older than her Hustler days but still quite attractive and in great shape! Decent conversation throughout and like the other reviews said, upon flipping over it went from good conversations to dirty talk. And she is very good at it!

    As a heads up to everyone who sees her in the future, she does everything covered but does not provide protection. She told me she doesn't like to keep protection in the room so you have to bring your own. I didn't have one on me. Perhaps a mistake on my part but oh well! So I got a standard HJ ending. Not complaining because it was still good. It just not what I was expecting. It reminded me a little of Milan but with way more dirty talk.

    My donation was under $$ for the hour but she gave me discounts for being late twice so YMMV. I will definitely try to see her at least one more time and hopefully get better communications out of her.

    Stay Safe. BenN.

  15. #19886

    Kimberly?

    Any positive encounters with Kimberly?

    She never responds quickly or at all and if I remember she has been 28 for 4+ years. Her pictures look good.

    DM fine too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/911166133327

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape