Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 553 953 1453 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Ginger Leigh

    Looking for a little help. Read some pics and fantastic reviews of Ginger on them recently. Searched for her here and found nothing recent. Does anyone know if she is still active. Any info on your experience with her would be be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    CJ.

  2. #19887
    Covered everything may be a YMMV situation. I saw her once at Serenity and BBBJ was avail for a price much higher than 200. I think she wanted double that for FS with BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenNorth  [View Original Post]
    I haven't provided a review in quite some time, not because I haven't been active but more so because I haven't seen anyone that hasn't already been thoroughly reviewed. Been spending a decent amount of time with Mistress Sabrina. I highly recommend!

    Anyways on to the review of Piper. I never got a chance to see her while she was at Serenity but was always disappointed by that. So when a review of her popped up a couple weeks ago I jumped on the chance. It took two attempts to see here but I was finally successful the other day. In my first attempt the communication started off well but when it got close to our appt she basically ghosted me for about 2 hours. I didn't have time to wait so I bailed. She did end up texting later trying to get me to come back but like I said, it was too late.

    The second attempt was similar to the first attempt. Good communication at first, agreed upon a time, and about 10 minutes prior to arrival I get a text saying she's running late and to give her about 15 minutes. 25 minutes go by and I get a long string of texts about how she is having problems with her CC and paying for the room and to please give her another hour. Luckily, I had time so I ran some errands and came back. This time she was finally ready.

    It was a decent hotel off 29th street and when I arrived she greeted me warmly but seemed flustered and was rushing around a bit. I would not be surprised to find out she was on something. After I got comfortable she had to leave the room to get more towels. When she came back she got comfortable and provided a decent massage. She is early 30's and a petite little thing. Older than her Hustler days but still quite attractive and in great shape! Decent conversation throughout and like the other reviews said, upon flipping over it went from good conversations to dirty talk. And she is very good at it!

    As a heads up to everyone who sees her in the future, she does everything covered but does not provide protection. She told me she doesn't like to keep protection in the room so you have to bring your own. I didn't have one on me. Perhaps a mistake on my part but oh well! So I got a standard HJ ending. Not complaining because it was still good. It just not what I was expecting. It reminded me a little of Milan but with way more dirty talk.

    My donation was under $$ for the hour but she gave me discounts for being late twice so YMMV. I will definitely try to see her at least one more time and hopefully get better communications out of her.

    Stay Safe. BenN.

  3. #19886

    Kimberly?

    Any positive encounters with Kimberly?

    She never responds quickly or at all and if I remember she has been 28 for 4+ years. Her pictures look good.

    DM fine too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/911166133327

  4. #19885

    Jessi cuddling

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Jessie offers such a service but I have never participated so I don't have a specific review, just know she does offer.
    I have participated and would recommend. She does nicely with music changes to fit the mood too!

  5. #19884

    Sabrina 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by BenNorth  [View Original Post]
    I haven't provided a review in quite some time, not because I haven't been active but more so because I haven't seen anyone that hasn't already been thoroughly reviewed. Been spending a decent amount of time with Mistress Sabrina. I highly recommend!

    Anyways on to the review of Piper. I never got a chance to see her while she was at Serenity but was always disappointed by that. So when a review of her popped up a couple weeks ago I jumped on the chance. It took two attempts to see here but I was finally successful the other day. In my first attempt the communication started off well but when it got close to our appt she basically ghosted me for about 2 hours. I didn't have time to wait so I bailed. She did end up texting later trying to get me to come back but like I said, it was too late.

    The second attempt was similar to the first attempt. Good communication at first, agreed upon a time, and about 10 minutes prior to arrival I get a text saying she's running late and to give her about 15 minutes. 25 minutes go by and I get a long string of texts about how she is having problems with her CC and paying for the room and to please give her another hour. Luckily, I had time so I ran some errands and came back. This time she was finally ready..
    Sabina is great other than she is costly! Is Piper FS? I woulda given up with all the hoops to jump through.

  6. #19883

    Thank you!

    The generosity here is awesome. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Know a spinner redhead in Muskegon. Has the muff to show you. Goes by the name Vikki / Nikki pixxy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...a/983131349227

    Has a new number.

  7. #19882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Bopa1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lauren been way to long not sure why I waited so long. Her and Cassidy the most awesome out there. Great time wore out😎128526;.
    Wanted to ask you a little about your experience with Lauren but your in box is full.

    Thanks.

    CJ.

  8. #19881

    Piper

    I haven't provided a review in quite some time, not because I haven't been active but more so because I haven't seen anyone that hasn't already been thoroughly reviewed. Been spending a decent amount of time with Mistress Sabrina. I highly recommend!

    Anyways on to the review of Piper. I never got a chance to see her while she was at Serenity but was always disappointed by that. So when a review of her popped up a couple weeks ago I jumped on the chance. It took two attempts to see here but I was finally successful the other day. In my first attempt the communication started off well but when it got close to our appt she basically ghosted me for about 2 hours. I didn't have time to wait so I bailed. She did end up texting later trying to get me to come back but like I said, it was too late.

    The second attempt was similar to the first attempt. Good communication at first, agreed upon a time, and about 10 minutes prior to arrival I get a text saying she's running late and to give her about 15 minutes. 25 minutes go by and I get a long string of texts about how she is having problems with her CC and paying for the room and to please give her another hour. Luckily, I had time so I ran some errands and came back. This time she was finally ready.

    It was a decent hotel off 29th street and when I arrived she greeted me warmly but seemed flustered and was rushing around a bit. I would not be surprised to find out she was on something. After I got comfortable she had to leave the room to get more towels. When she came back she got comfortable and provided a decent massage. She is early 30's and a petite little thing. Older than her Hustler days but still quite attractive and in great shape! Decent conversation throughout and like the other reviews said, upon flipping over it went from good conversations to dirty talk. And she is very good at it!

    As a heads up to everyone who sees her in the future, she does everything covered but does not provide protection. She told me she doesn't like to keep protection in the room so you have to bring your own. I didn't have one on me. Perhaps a mistake on my part but oh well! So I got a standard HJ ending. Not complaining because it was still good. It just not what I was expecting. It reminded me a little of Milan but with way more dirty talk.

    My donation was under $$ for the hour but she gave me discounts for being late twice so YMMV. I will definitely try to see her at least one more time and hopefully get better communications out of her.

    Stay Safe. BenN.

  9. #19880
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Lauren

    Saw Lauren been way to long not sure why I waited so long. Her and Cassidy the most awesome out there. Great time wore out😎128526;.

  10. #19879

    Vikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hello again, I'm wondering if anyone knows this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/744259565288.

    I'd love to find a natural redhead.
    Know a spinner redhead in Muskegon. Has the muff to show you. Goes by the name Vikki / Nikki pixxy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...a/983131349227

    Has a new number.

  11. #19878

    Stg vpn

    I see the same when using a VPN, they allow access from known VPN IPs.

    Quote Originally Posted by RallyToo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having problems with STG?

    This message pops up.

    We have been having distributed denial of service attacks done against our site on a regular basis. We have also blocked a number of countries due to fraud and phishing attacks against people using the site. Br If you are seeing this message, you may be trying to connect to the site on a proxy / tor / vpn node that has attacked the site in the recent past.

    Please wait a few seconds and then try to refresh the page, if you still get this message, please try to connect through another vpn node.

    If you're not using a vpn node, we have gradually improved our security systems and we expect to be opening up to the world very soon.

  12. #19877

    Redhead GOAT

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hello again, I'm wondering if anyone knows this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/744259565288.

    I'd love to find a natural redhead.
    Here's one that is a Legend Scorchy retired.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scorchy.jpg‎  

  13. #19876
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    Saw CJ last week. Great comms. Great personality and just smoking hot. She gets into sex like no other. I forget its a service.

    Drug and drama free as well. As all here have said before, I highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james
    Always my pleasure. And I appreciate you always showing up clean and smelling good and such a gentleman.

  14. #19875

  15. #19874

    Redheads

    Hello again, I'm wondering if anyone knows this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/744259565288.

    I'd love to find a natural redhead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape