Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 808 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13135

    Blair green

    Anyone here seen Blair green from tryst?

  2. #13134

    Asian Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFun90  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where I could find hotel Asians?
    They are now out by the airport. The initially send you to one then when you call they have you cum to a different nearyby hotel, one was Quality Inn but can't remember the other, Extended Stay??

  3. #13133

    Maybe I'm old fashion

    These ladies today don't seem like they believe in talking in code anymore. What happen to the good old days when everything was in code. Now its $$ for the p*ssy or $. 5 for he at d which one you want.

  4. #13132
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone checked out the hotel Asians recently? I know they are at the same classic spot we all know. They sent me a pic of the girl that looked younger with nice tits. The photo didn't look totally fake like they usually do. Anyone know? I'm looking for some new Asian tits.
    Anyone know where I could find hotel Asians?

  5. #13131

    Aliya

    Anyone do the deed with her? I know some tried to meet via SA but wondering if anyone just shelled the 5 for an hour.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0139.htm?cat=1

  6. #13130

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    I know I have asked in the past here if anyone had AshleyXXX's contact to reconnect with her (folks from RTP days would probably know her). No luck here. To my surprise she texted me the other day, after more than couple years (I was a very regular of her) and we met. As always, I had a great time. With her, it's all about you and down for anything reasonable. She is pbly in her late 20's and has great pleasing attitude. She was OK with me sharing her number with someone interested so feel free to send me a PM and I can share her number if you are interested. She doesn't post (atleast not yet) so I have no links of her.
    Which Ashley? They young AA spinner Ashley that was in Fenton?

  7. #13129
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    I know I have asked in the past here if anyone had AshleyXXX's contact to reconnect with her (folks from RTP days would probably know her). No luck here. To my surprise she texted me the other day, after more than couple years (I was a very regular of her) and we met. As always, I had a great time. With her, it's all about you and down for anything reasonable. She is pbly in her late 20's and has great pleasing attitude. She was OK with me sharing her number with someone interested so feel free to send me a PM and I can share her number if you are interested. She doesn't post (atleast not yet) so I have no links of her.
    Inbox is full buddy.

  8. #13128
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this agency? Specifically if a deposit was requested by the booker.

    https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/tour/
    Melody will rock your world. I've never been asked for a deposit, but I'm sure it to cover NCNS which STL has a bad rap for, I still think deposits are BS.

  9. #13127
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    Used them a number of times in the past and never had any problems I've been screened for a long time now but never been asked for a deposit not sure if that has changed. Pm me if you have questions.
    2 heading to STL from this group. I would be interested but not with a deposit!

  10. #13126
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with this agency? Specifically if a deposit was requested by the booker.

    https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/tour/
    Used them a number of times in the past and never had any problems I've been screened for a long time now but never been asked for a deposit not sure if that has changed. Pm me if you have questions.

  11. #13125

    Contact info please

    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Was in a pinch and decided to try out Cari and her friend Catzeyez (Amber) I had seen Cari in the past and she assured me her friend was just as fun as her. They are both BBW, but Cari seems to have lost weight recently. They both took turns BBJ, while I was LFK / DFK with the other, and then started working on me together. Ended up finishing on both of their faces. They seemed to enjoy it. FS was offered but I passed on this occasion. Maybe in the future. Fun times and for only $ I would repeat.

    -J.
    As previously asked, any link to contact info, ad, or site?

    PM me if you have to.

    I found it: https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/157507961

  12. #13124

  13. #13123

    Agency / TouringVIPgirls

    Any experience with this agency? Specifically if a deposit was requested by the booker.

    https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/tour/

  14. #13122

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    I texted with them last week. Wanted me to take a picture of hotel when I arrive and text back. Did not participate. Smelled like a set up.

    Anyone have any other info to report?
    I know this is an old post, but this is legit. I texted them they sent me to a hotel near the airport. Then I asked me to take a picture and send it to them. Then they said I will give you a new address to go to. So I went to the new address which was a different hotel nearby. They said they do this so they don't get scammed. The girl that met me at the door was was about 30 and fairly cute. She led back to her room. She said do you want to shower and said no, I am good. Then she gave me a great massage (mish & CBJ) I was a little spooked with the address thing but I am glad I went. She wasn't a knock out but had I nice body.

  15. #13121

    Eden

    Saw Eden for the first time yesterday and I have to say that everyone on here singing her praises is 100% correct IMO. I can see the point of the people who talk about her being a bit too "professional", but that wasn't my impression. I found it to be more of a well thought through experience from beginning to end rather than a cold and clinical one. Her communication was top notch and from the moment I walked in her door, she seemed to anticipate everything I might need or want before I could say it. I could go on and on about her, but lots of guys have already done so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape