Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 808 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13120

    A few years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3346892985

    Has anyone seen this one? Lots of conflicting reports on reviews.
    Mostly use this site to vicariously to read your.

    Conquests since my wife busted me a few years back. Been about 4 years since I saw Kimberly. She was passing through. Pics were accurate. Nice enough. Kind of mechanical. Tits are awesome.

  2. #13119
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    LOL if "vice" has a girls phone I promise you 1000% they aren't worried about contacting you unless said girl is underage. You seriously think the police are going to call you over buying some over 18 pussy? You must watch those old episodes of cops from the 90's.
    LOL tell that to Maryland Heights.

  3. #13118

    AshleyXXX

    I know I have asked in the past here if anyone had AshleyXXX's contact to reconnect with her (folks from RTP days would probably know her). No luck here. To my surprise she texted me the other day, after more than couple years (I was a very regular of her) and we met. As always, I had a great time. With her, it's all about you and down for anything reasonable. She is pbly in her late 20's and has great pleasing attitude. She was OK with me sharing her number with someone interested so feel free to send me a PM and I can share her number if you are interested. She doesn't post (atleast not yet) so I have no links of her.

  4. #13117

    Burner App

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    It seems very unlikely that anyone would go to that much trouble to find out who you are for something like this. If they wanted to bust you they would do it when you arrived for a meeting. Can't you use a fake name and address when you set it up? Remember Jake and Elwood in Blues Brothers? "1060 West Addison? That's Wrigley Field".
    Just use the Burner App; most of the women use it and if someone you've seen gets snagged, burn the number. Nothing ties back to you.

  5. #13116
    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Ok I have a poll. Considering using a physical throw away phone. But now you have to give information to authorize / activate it. If a girl is compromised and vice has access to her phone and contacts and I use my throw away phone to contact her. How far do you think vice would go? Subpoena to mint mobile? Where they could get my contact info?

    Just a thought.
    It seems very unlikely that anyone would go to that much trouble to find out who you are for something like this. If they wanted to bust you they would do it when you arrived for a meeting. Can't you use a fake name and address when you set it up? Remember Jake and Elwood in Blues Brothers? "1060 West Addison? That's Wrigley Field".

  6. #13115
    Quote Originally Posted by JShanahan427  [View Original Post]
    Was in a pinch and decided to try out Cari and her friend Catzeyez (Amber) I had seen Cari in the past and she assured me her friend was just as fun as her. They are both BBW, but Cari seems to have lost weight recently. They both took turns BBJ, while I was LFK / DFK with the other, and then started working on me together. Ended up finishing on both of their faces. They seemed to enjoy it. FS was offered but I passed on this occasion. Maybe in the future. Fun times and for only $ I would repeat.

    -J.
    Have a link with their contact info?

  7. #13114
    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Ok I have a poll. Considering using a physical throw away phone. But now you have to give information to authorize / activate it. If a girl is compromised and vice has access to her phone and contacts and I use my throw away phone to contact her. How far do you think vice would go? Subpoena to mint mobile? Where they could get my contact info?

    Just a thought.
    LOL if "vice" has a girls phone I promise you 1000% they aren't worried about contacting you unless said girl is underage. You seriously think the police are going to call you over buying some over 18 pussy? You must watch those old episodes of cops from the 90's.

  8. #13113

    Poll: what if. Throw away phone

    Ok I have a poll. Considering using a physical throw away phone. But now you have to give information to authorize / activate it. If a girl is compromised and vice has access to her phone and contacts and I use my throw away phone to contact her. How far do you think vice would go? Subpoena to mint mobile? Where they could get my contact info?

    Just a thought.

  9. #13112
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/arianna

    This one seems new, not much info I can find on her. I sent a message on tryst to ask what she's into / about the 'meet and greet', but the ad mentions a $20 deposit. It's not much to lose, but I also don't want a digital fingerprint of any sort out there. Images so far haven't come up on reverse search.
    "Don't want a digital fingerprint " That's smart. That's why I'll never participate in deposits. For some reason the girls just don't understand this.

  10. #13111

    Ms Dee

    Haven't seen any reviews yet. Anyone?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...108/3149175159

  11. #13110

    Cari + Amber

    Was in a pinch and decided to try out Cari and her friend Catzeyez (Amber) I had seen Cari in the past and she assured me her friend was just as fun as her. They are both BBW, but Cari seems to have lost weight recently. They both took turns BBJ, while I was LFK / DFK with the other, and then started working on me together. Ended up finishing on both of their faces. They seemed to enjoy it. FS was offered but I passed on this occasion. Maybe in the future. Fun times and for only $ I would repeat.

    -J.

  12. #13109

    Social fashion

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Random question. Have any of you ever had the profiles of girls you've seen in the past show up as friend suggestions on Facebook. I never knew the real names of any of them, but I've now had it happen at least 3 times in the last few months. Just curious if this is only me, or if it's happened to others. Maybe it's like LinkedIn where you get to suggested to be friends with people who have looked at your profile?
    On FB social profiles, its not uncommon if they link up your contacts and auto-sync'd so any mobile numbers you have from them will pop up time to time as long as you don't reject / delete / block them.

  13. #13108

    I mean, probably

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/arianna

    This one seems new, not much info I can find on her. I sent a message on tryst to ask what she's into / about the 'meet and greet', but the ad mentions a $20 deposit. It's not much to lose, but I also don't want a digital fingerprint of any sort out there. Images so far haven't come up on reverse search.
    But it's seems like a low amount. It might be more of a get a free meal grift. Before the tryst add she had a few sporadic adds on skipthegames and listcrawler. She didn't scrub her tiktok handle off some of the pictures so you can track that down. I think she's real, but I don't know if she's really down.

  14. #13107

    Facebook found me?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Random question. Have any of you ever had the profiles of girls you've seen in the past show up as friend suggestions on Facebook. I never knew the real names of any of them, but I've now had it happen at least 3 times in the last few months. Just curious if this is only me, or if it's happened to others. Maybe it's like LinkedIn where you get to suggested to be friends with people who have looked at your profile?
    Twice in the last 10 years. One was a girl I had looked up on google photos. One turned out to be a Fb friend of a cousin. Cousin has been living on the streets for years.

    Now I have a Google account and phone tied to a fake name and throw away email address. Periodically I google my fun phone to see what you would see. I never find anything.

  15. #13106

    Arianna, deposit scam?

    https://tryst.link/escort/arianna

    This one seems new, not much info I can find on her. I sent a message on tryst to ask what she's into / about the 'meet and greet', but the ad mentions a $20 deposit. It's not much to lose, but I also don't want a digital fingerprint of any sort out there. Images so far haven't come up on reverse search.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape