Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 17723
-
10-18-23 10:02 #13133Regular Member

Posts: 10Maybe I'm old fashion
These ladies today don't seem like they believe in talking in code anymore. What happen to the good old days when everything was in code. Now its $$ for the p*ssy or $. 5 for he at d which one you want.
-
10-17-23 23:06 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 36Anyone know where I could find hotel Asians?
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 22:30 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 59Aliya
Anyone do the deed with her? I know some tried to meet via SA but wondering if anyone just shelled the 5 for an hour.
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0139.htm?cat=1
-
10-17-23 17:59 #13130Senior Member

Posts: 235Ashley
Which Ashley? They young AA spinner Ashley that was in Fenton?
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 17:09 #13129Regular Member

Posts: 16Inbox is full buddy.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 07:15 #13128Senior Member

Posts: 224Melody will rock your world. I've never been asked for a deposit, but I'm sure it to cover NCNS which STL has a bad rap for, I still think deposits are BS.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 16:11 #13127Senior Member

Posts: 3632 heading to STL from this group. I would be interested but not with a deposit!
Originally Posted by Lfsman
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 12:03 #13126Senior Member

Posts: 139Used them a number of times in the past and never had any problems I've been screened for a long time now but never been asked for a deposit not sure if that has changed. Pm me if you have questions.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 11:23 #13125Senior Member

Posts: 170Contact info please
As previously asked, any link to contact info, ad, or site?
Originally Posted by JShanahan427
[View Original Post]
PM me if you have to.
I found it: https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/157507961
-
10-15-23 06:54 #13124Regular Member

Posts: 7Is this post legit?
-
10-14-23 21:09 #13123Senior Member

Posts: 1053Agency / TouringVIPgirls
Any experience with this agency? Specifically if a deposit was requested by the booker.
https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/tour/
-
10-14-23 13:43 #13122Senior Member

Posts: 138Hotel Asians
I know this is an old post, but this is legit. I texted them they sent me to a hotel near the airport. Then I asked me to take a picture and send it to them. Then they said I will give you a new address to go to. So I went to the new address which was a different hotel nearby. They said they do this so they don't get scammed. The girl that met me at the door was was about 30 and fairly cute. She led back to her room. She said do you want to shower and said no, I am good. Then she gave me a great massage (mish & CBJ) I was a little spooked with the address thing but I am glad I went. She wasn't a knock out but had I nice body.
Originally Posted by Purry
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 12:02 #13121Senior Member

Posts: 170Eden
Saw Eden for the first time yesterday and I have to say that everyone on here singing her praises is 100% correct IMO. I can see the point of the people who talk about her being a bit too "professional", but that wasn't my impression. I found it to be more of a well thought through experience from beginning to end rather than a cold and clinical one. Her communication was top notch and from the moment I walked in her door, she seemed to anticipate everything I might need or want before I could say it. I could go on and on about her, but lots of guys have already done so.
-
10-14-23 00:13 #13120Senior Member

Posts: 79A few years ago.
Mostly use this site to vicariously to read your.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
Conquests since my wife busted me a few years back. Been about 4 years since I saw Kimberly. She was passing through. Pics were accurate. Nice enough. Kind of mechanical. Tits are awesome.
-
10-13-23 20:38 #13119Senior Member

Posts: 418LOL tell that to Maryland Heights.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






