Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4249

    Vegas k club

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabob71  [View Original Post]
    VAC: Rachel.

    Vegas K Club: Dana (spinner).
    What is Vegas k club?

  2. #4248
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabob71  [View Original Post]
    VAC: Rachel.

    Vegas K Club: Dana (spinner).
    Anyone know if Rachel has reviews anywhere? Did she go as a different name somewhere?

    Where would I find info on "Vegas K Club"?

  3. #4247
    What is her current rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by OKYouWin  [View Original Post]
    https://sodashoppe.nl/

    I just got done seeing her again and she is not a disappointment.

    She is an asian MILF.

    She wants to satisfy you and make you happy so she is very eager and works hard to make that happen.

    BBFS and msog and multiple positions.

    Pussy to mouth even after I CIP.

    Bring water because you will be sweating LOL.

    I usually get to these type of places early then eat a little bit before I go in this way I'm not starving from all the exercise.

    She is cheaper than the other Asian places.

    Make sure to treat her good and she will do the same.

    Sahara a few minutes from red rock station.

    Easy to get to her from the 215 freeway.

  4. #4246

    My option

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Noooooo!

    I've had Miso on my radar for the last two weeks and considered her my TOP choice to meet on my upcoming Vegas trip. And it appears she is off the site.

    I love tiny spinners. The smaller the better. Short and thin and tight and compact. Honestly, as much as I love boobs (and boy do I love boobs), if the girl is a tiny, tiny spinner, I don't care about her boob size. But Miso sounded like she has them anyway. And every review I read of her mentioned how tiny she was. No brainer for me.

    So, now what? Who is the tiniest of the tiny currently in Vegas?
    VAC: Rachel.

    Vegas K Club: Dana (spinner).

  5. #4245

    Sexy pepsi

    https://sodashoppe.nl/

    I just got done seeing her again and she is not a disappointment.

    She is an asian MILF.

    She wants to satisfy you and make you happy so she is very eager and works hard to make that happen.

    BBFS and msog and multiple positions.

    Pussy to mouth even after I CIP.

    Bring water because you will be sweating LOL.

    I usually get to these type of places early then eat a little bit before I go in this way I'm not starving from all the exercise.

    She is cheaper than the other Asian places.

    Make sure to treat her good and she will do the same.

    Sahara a few minutes from red rock station.

    Easy to get to her from the 215 freeway.

  6. #4244

    Vac

    Quote Originally Posted by Crsm27  [View Original Post]
    VAC has a shuttle that ranges from $50 to $60. I paid $50 a year ago and others seem to have paid $60.

    The time I went was about 15 minutes or so ride from the south side of the strip.
    Was in Vegas two weeks ago and used VAC two days in a row and had them deliver the ladys to my hotel instead of shuttle. Saw Olivia and then Miso then next night. BBBJCIM BBFS msog dfk on time and lots of fun. Had to show a pic of my license but blocked out info. Would repeat!

  7. #4243
    I haven't seen her but Betty from VAC looks promising if you want a spinner. Has anyone partaken?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Noooooo!

    I've had Miso on my radar for the last two weeks and considered her my TOP choice to meet on my upcoming Vegas trip. And it appears she is off the site.

    I love tiny spinners. The smaller the better. Short and thin and tight and compact. Honestly, as much as I love boobs (and boy do I love boobs), if the girl is a tiny, tiny spinner, I don't care about her boob size. But Miso sounded like she has them anyway. And every review I read of her mentioned how tiny she was. No brainer for me.

    So, now what? Who is the tiniest of the tiny currently in Vegas?

  8. #4242

    I felt this

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Noooooo!

    I've had Miso on my radar for the last two weeks and considered her my TOP choice to meet on my upcoming Vegas trip. And it appears she is off the site.

    I love tiny spinners. The smaller the better. Short and thin and tight and compact. Honestly, as much as I love boobs (and boy do I love boobs), if the girl is a tiny, tiny spinner, I don't care about her boob size. But Miso sounded like she has them anyway. And every review I read of her mentioned how tiny she was. No brainer for me.

    So, now what? Who is the tiniest of the tiny currently in Vegas?
    Will be my first time in Vegas next week and I wanted to make it memorable. I had my eye on Miso as well.

    I have TER premium and from what I gathered, Betty from VAC is also a good option. Most people say around 5 ft tall maybe shorter. Under 100 lbs.

    I'll still try and see if Miso is around but we'll see.

  9. #4241

    Tiniest, smallest, most petite spinner

    Noooooo!

    I've had Miso on my radar for the last two weeks and considered her my TOP choice to meet on my upcoming Vegas trip. And it appears she is off the site.

    I love tiny spinners. The smaller the better. Short and thin and tight and compact. Honestly, as much as I love boobs (and boy do I love boobs), if the girl is a tiny, tiny spinner, I don't care about her boob size. But Miso sounded like she has them anyway. And every review I read of her mentioned how tiny she was. No brainer for me.

    So, now what? Who is the tiniest of the tiny currently in Vegas?

  10. #4240

    Pepsi

    Pepsi has always been one of my favorites. Yes she is older but I like her and her service is a 10 for me always. I hope she is in town when I visit in early November.

    Quote Originally Posted by OysterClam  [View Original Post]
    Simple question about the toxic comment.

    Is there a concern about her health?

    Or she's just not your type?

  11. #4239

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Do you know how much information you can get away with blocking? Address and birth date I'm sure. What about name and I'd number? Do they mostly just want to see the photo?
    You can block out sensitive information for sure except your name. The best you can text them in the morning to get the verification started and same day appointments.

  12. #4238
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Verification is easy. Send copy of I'd blocking sensitive info. For outcall they will want room and copy of your key card.

    I think most appt are same day but can schedule in advance.
    Do you know how much information you can get away with blocking? Address and birth date I'm sure. What about name and I'd number? Do they mostly just want to see the photo?

  13. #4237
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    How complicated is verification and booking with VAC and LTLV?

    And are same day appointments the norm, or do you need to book (or get verified) days before?
    Verification is easy. Send copy of I'd blocking sensitive info. For outcall they will want room and copy of your key card.

    I think most appt are same day but can schedule in advance.

  14. #4236

    Verification and booking

    How complicated is verification and booking with VAC and LTLV?

    And are same day appointments the norm, or do you need to book (or get verified) days before?

  15. #4235

    Inflation

    Used to be 300 all in with msog. Just tip. Now it's 320 just to start plus 100 to upgrade and 50 for msog. This is really getting out of control. The same service just over a year ago was 300+ tip now close to $500 all in. I used to visit a lot more regularly. But now it's not worth blowing $500 on a crappy session. Why I only stick to highly recommend providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape