Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4234

    Price increase

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn805  [View Original Post]
    300 for the hour.
    It's 320 now.

  2. #4233

    I think 40

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Also +50 MSOG here?
    But better to check when scheduling.

  3. #4232
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn805  [View Original Post]
    300 for the hour.
    Thank you. Also +50 MSOG here?

  4. #4231

    Covered

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    VAC has a rates section that makes things pretty clear.

    But LTLV doesn't mention rates. Except a few girls have "350 for 30 mins incall BBFS" listed.

    But what about an hour? And what if I don't care about BBFS.
    300 for the hour.

  5. #4230
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82  [View Original Post]
    Staying at a strip hotel next week, wondering how far the incall location is from the main strip hotels?

    Are the communities gated? Will I have trouble getting there via Uber?

    Thanks.
    The one lady I visited from VAC was in a gated apartment complex quite a ways from the strip, though getting in wasn't an issue as the booker just said the gate code. Don't see why Uber would be an issue with it.

  6. #4229
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about the same Pepsi from Pepsipalace in La?

    She's 62 years old. You guys need to calm down, she is not Jay from vac.
    Simple question about the toxic comment.

    Is there a concern about her health?

    Or she's just not your type?

  7. #4228

    Vac

    Anyone check out Red or Rachel?

  8. #4227
    Quote Originally Posted by KwicherBitchen  [View Original Post]
    Check out the rates page on the VAC website. You will see there the option for MSOG. Almost all of the providers will include MSOG for the rate on the website. If you are in doubt, ask the booker in advance.
    VAC has a rates section that makes things pretty clear.

    But LTLV doesn't mention rates. Except a few girls have "350 for 30 mins incall BBFS" listed.

    But what about an hour? And what if I don't care about BBFS.

  9. #4226
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEwing  [View Original Post]
    Two pops is fine for MSOG. Thinking about going with VAC. I noticed none of the girls have MSOG is this so thing that is requested when booking?
    Check out the rates page on the VAC website. You will see there the option for MSOG. Almost all of the providers will include MSOG for the rate on the website. If you are in doubt, ask the booker in advance.

  10. #4225

    VAC has shuttle service

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82  [View Original Post]
    Staying at a strip hotel next week, wondering how far the incall location is from the main strip hotels?

    Are the communities gated? Will I have trouble getting there via Uber?

    Thanks.
    VAC has a shuttle that ranges from $50 to $60. I paid $50 a year ago and others seem to have paid $60.

    The time I went was about 15 minutes or so ride from the south side of the strip.

  11. #4224

    Sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82  [View Original Post]
    Staying at a strip hotel next week, wondering how far the incall location is from the main strip hotels?

    Are the communities gated? Will I have trouble getting there via Uber?

    Thanks.
    Depends. Multiple sites. One is almost walking distance to the Rio.

  12. #4223

    Use their pick up service

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmwzedm82  [View Original Post]
    Staying at a strip hotel next week, wondering how far the incall location is from the main strip hotels?

    Are the communities gated? Will I have trouble getting there via Uber?

    Thanks.
    Not sure which one has it, but they'll pick you up and take you back.

    I think the charge is 60.

  13. #4222

    How far away is VAC or LTLV

    Staying at a strip hotel next week, wondering how far the incall location is from the main strip hotels?

    Are the communities gated? Will I have trouble getting there via Uber?

    Thanks.

  14. #4221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 501

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    Are you Pepsi? Or her booker?
    Am neither one. Just someone who is trying to contribute to this site. But then you know that.

  15. #4220

    VAC and LTLV

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjack543  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    On this forum I'm seeing two agencies VAC and LTLV. Can anyone explained which one is better? First time coming to Vegas. Also what are the links?
    Hey Kingjack-probably just easiest to google "LTLV" or "Vegas Asian Club". That will get you right where you need to be. I've contacted both in the past. Very responsive and pain free booking for each. I only ended up partaking with a provider from LTLV about a year ago. Photo was a bit photoshopped but services were as advertised and will partake again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape