Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 37325
-
10-15-23 07:48 #30275Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 57Appts w Sirens
If you get their voicemail, that usually means they're booked and don't have any girls to send out. If you want same day service, it's best to call early in the day to make an appointment for that night. They book up fast on the weekends.
Originally Posted by Sterling44
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 07:42 #30274Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 55Sirens
I tried to call Sirens last week to schedule an appointment, but I got their voicemail. Does that mean they're booked? Google says they are open 11 am-Midnight, 7 days a week.
-
10-14-23 21:10 #30273Senior Member

Posts: 1053Agency / TouringVIPgirls
Any experience with this agency? Specifically if a deposit was requested by the booker.
https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/tour/
-
10-14-23 16:34 #30272Senior Member

Posts: 105Re: Staxx
Did you ever think to search for her? There was an entire discussion about her not less than a week ago (October 8).
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 14:29 #30271Senior Member

Posts: 767Staxx
Anyone tried her lately? Need a break from the yellow fever and I want some white fever. But last time, Staxx's arm was too f0ck3d up for me. It looked like ted bundy had a date with that arm. Great attitude though, that is why I am asking. Looking better or worse?
-
10-14-23 13:34 #30270Senior Member

Posts: 147Kandy Red & Kitty
Anyone dabbled with one of them before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/568893065633
-
10-14-23 09:57 #30269Senior Member

Posts: 957Anyone Try Mia on Eros?
Curious as to price, menu at location. Not a fan of rolling the dice in Henrico.
Would appreciate any 411. Is she part of the old 321 larltina girls. I had a great experience twice with Natalia, but other two were a waste of $.
-
10-14-23 06:19 #30268Senior Member

Posts: 167Fire and ice
The fire and ice is off the hook!
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 02:08 #30267Senior Member

Posts: 228West end Latina ripoff
Here it is.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 01:54 #30266Senior Member

Posts: 99Post the ad you seen.
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 20:11 #30265Senior Member

Posts: 228West end latina
This is the same one I recently posted about. Don't go there. She kicked me out of the room after 6 minutes of being inside her. It was either 60 more dollars or I had to leave so I left. I told her I would let everyone know how she did me so that's what I'm doing now.
-
10-13-23 14:22 #30264Senior Member

Posts: 66Thanks!
Thanks. I will definitely be on the lookout for her return.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 13:44 #30263Senior Member

Posts: 342Thumbs up
My experience with her was smooth as butter. Granted it was close to a year or so ago when I saw her, but she was definitely laid back / no hassle. Everything covered. She's about her $ but after our deed she actually became a lot more talkative in a good way. Definitely see her man. I would've been repeated but it was just that other attractive providers were on the horizon.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 06:11 #30262Senior Member

Posts: 66What was your review on foxy Kay? I wanted to hit her up when she returned.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 23:36 #30261Senior Member

Posts: 342And on top of that
To go along with the candy remark and her being a SW elsewhere, she also hit me with $. 2 for a QV. Like lady you are in a shit area in a shit notel expecting me to give out the same donation amount I gave to someone like the redbone chick Foxy Kay (google 'Foxy Kay Escort' if you don't know who I'm referring to).
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
I'm sure there are mongers out there who will be willing to give this Angel chick $$ just for 15 minutes of companionship despite her having apparently been a SW in a different city. Yall got it, LOL.









Reply With Quote




