Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 972 1472 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30259

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaMongerTour  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this Siren? I was wondering if I should take the dive?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/157223293#.
    Read the Bmore SW thread. She may have used a different name. Def on the candy.

  2. #30258
    Quote Originally Posted by TDog000  [View Original Post]
    Hey she's trans. She doesn't advertise it at all but I learned the hard way LOL.
    Thank god for this forum. Sorry you had to learn the hard way.

  3. #30257

    Don't waste your time.

    Communication went well. Made an appointment Got to the hotel and she ghosted. I hate fucking wasters.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/157405699

  4. #30256

    Scam / ripoff

    I can't remember if this is one that's been talked about before or not. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...n/927393485142.

    I was browsing and remembered her from about a month ago. Something wasn't quite right there was too much hesitation and then the ole "can you step out my xyz is here". Needless to say I picked my money up on the way out. This game just gets worse and worse I swear.

  5. #30255

    I can agree with that

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    So she stood you up THEN you gave her a deposit and she stood you up again? And you are mad at HER? Sorry you lost money but truely you robbed yourself.
    Yes in hindsight it was a rookie mistake that I shouldn't be making 10+ years in the game. The difference between her and the standard deposit scam I ignore is I knew for a fact that she was real and had seen other mongers that same week. Why she chose to rip me off vs have a customer willing to front the date I just chalk up to addict logic.

  6. #30254

    Rican

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Was it a bad experience?
    It wasn't the worst, but the looks kinda put a bad taste in my mouth.

  7. #30253
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    The Puerto Rican Mami is about as Puerto Rican and 23 as I am. I'm so tired of getting the temu version of these girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/781462742743
    Was it a bad experience?

  8. #30252

    Rican

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    The Puerto Rican Mami is about as Puerto Rican and 23 as I am. I'm so tired of getting the temu version of these girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/781462742743
    I read this just in time, I was texting setting something up, thanks for the save.

  9. #30251

    The freakin Puerto Rican

    The Puerto Rican Mami is about as Puerto Rican and 23 as I am. I'm so tired of getting the temu version of these girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/781462742743

  10. #30250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772

    Wait. No REALLY?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She's been on the scene for a while. Total flake. She ghosted me once and said she was afraid I was LEO so I took the liberty to send a considerable deposit which she promptly stole and ghosted me again. She had the gall to hit me up again months later and I told her she owed me a date and maybe then we'd talk. So she ghosted me a third time LOL. Maybe she's more reliable now that that's she's clean but personally I wouldn't see her if she paid me.
    So she stood you up THEN you gave her a deposit and she stood you up again? And you are mad at HER? Sorry you lost money but truely you robbed yourself.

  11. #30249

    Mk

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    She has no front teeths, she is the kind that is alergic to showers and that place is a mess. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
    I would agree she has meth mouth but I disagree with the showers. She normally does whenever I came thru.

  12. #30248

    Eros

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3643386.htm?cat=1

    Saw this one $$ Good time, no makeup eros rates, banging body. Just like the pics.

  13. #30247

    Kensie

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    I will agree that she is very paranoid of LEO but I have never had a problem with her and I had been seeing her up until recently for several months. I never have given her a deposit nor did I ever plan to.
    She has no front teeths, she is the kind that is alergic to showers and that place is a mess. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

  14. #30246

    Mk

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    She's been on the scene for a while. Total flake. She ghosted me once and said she was afraid I was LEO so I took the liberty to send a considerable deposit which she promptly stole and ghosted me again. She had the gall to hit me up again months later and I told her she owed me a date and maybe then we'd talk. So she ghosted me a third time LOL. Maybe she's more reliable now that that's she's clean but personally I wouldn't see her if she paid me.
    I will agree that she is very paranoid of LEO but I have never had a problem with her and I had been seeing her up until recently for several months. I never have given her a deposit nor did I ever plan to.

  15. #30245

    That's Kenzie she's a pro time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Been hotel hopping for years, currently in recovery and trying use her skills to level up, she has couple sugar daddy ads too. Not as slim as the photos imply but a good fuck, I saw her last at a room on Brooke road for less than 100 but that was many months ago. She always had a couple other girls around so she MIGHT be a good resource but I wouldn't want to pay the prices in that ad.
    She's been on the scene for a while. Total flake. She ghosted me once and said she was afraid I was LEO so I took the liberty to send a considerable deposit which she promptly stole and ghosted me again. She had the gall to hit me up again months later and I told her she owed me a date and maybe then we'd talk. So she ghosted me a third time LOL. Maybe she's more reliable now that that's she's clean but personally I wouldn't see her if she paid me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape