Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 1471 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 37319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30269
    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    This is the same one I recently posted about. Don't go there. She kicked me out of the room after 6 minutes of being inside her. It was either 60 more dollars or I had to leave so I left. I told her I would let everyone know how she did me so that's what I'm doing now.
    Post the ad you seen.

  2. #30268

    West end latina

    This is the same one I recently posted about. Don't go there. She kicked me out of the room after 6 minutes of being inside her. It was either 60 more dollars or I had to leave so I left. I told her I would let everyone know how she did me so that's what I'm doing now.

  3. #30267

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    My experience with her was smooth as butter. Granted it was close to a year or so ago when I saw her, but she was definitely laid back / no hassle. Everything covered. She's about her $ but after our deed she actually became a lot more talkative in a good way. Definitely see her man. I would've been repeated but it was just that other attractive providers were on the horizon.
    Thanks. I will definitely be on the lookout for her return.

  4. #30266

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    What was your review on foxy Kay? I wanted to hit her up when she returned.
    My experience with her was smooth as butter. Granted it was close to a year or so ago when I saw her, but she was definitely laid back / no hassle. Everything covered. She's about her $ but after our deed she actually became a lot more talkative in a good way. Definitely see her man. I would've been repeated but it was just that other attractive providers were on the horizon.

  5. #30265
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    To go along with the candy remark and her being a SW elsewhere, she also hit me with $. 2 for a QV. Like lady you are in a shit area in a shit notel expecting me to give out the same donation amount I gave to someone like the redbone chick Foxy Kay (google 'Foxy Kay Escort' if you don't know who I'm referring to).

    I'm sure there are mongers out there who will be willing to give this Angel chick $$ just for 15 minutes of companionship despite her having apparently been a SW in a different city. Yall got it, LOL.
    What was your review on foxy Kay? I wanted to hit her up when she returned.

  6. #30264

    And on top of that

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Read the Bmore SW thread. She may have used a different name. Def on the candy.
    To go along with the candy remark and her being a SW elsewhere, she also hit me with $. 2 for a QV. Like lady you are in a shit area in a shit notel expecting me to give out the same donation amount I gave to someone like the redbone chick Foxy Kay (google 'Foxy Kay Escort' if you don't know who I'm referring to).

    I'm sure there are mongers out there who will be willing to give this Angel chick $$ just for 15 minutes of companionship despite her having apparently been a SW in a different city. Yall got it, LOL.

  7. #30263

    Sexi Stacy

    She is only here until Saturday, she is a must-see, you will be thrilled.

    PM me if any questions. I have known her for years!

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy

  8. #30262

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaMongerTour  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with this Siren? I was wondering if I should take the dive?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/157223293#.
    Read the Bmore SW thread. She may have used a different name. Def on the candy.

  9. #30261
    Quote Originally Posted by TDog000  [View Original Post]
    Hey she's trans. She doesn't advertise it at all but I learned the hard way LOL.
    Thank god for this forum. Sorry you had to learn the hard way.

  10. #30260

    Don't waste your time.

    Communication went well. Made an appointment Got to the hotel and she ghosted. I hate fucking wasters.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/157405699

  11. #30259

    Scam / ripoff

    I can't remember if this is one that's been talked about before or not. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...n/927393485142.

    I was browsing and remembered her from about a month ago. Something wasn't quite right there was too much hesitation and then the ole "can you step out my xyz is here". Needless to say I picked my money up on the way out. This game just gets worse and worse I swear.

  12. #30258

    I can agree with that

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    So she stood you up THEN you gave her a deposit and she stood you up again? And you are mad at HER? Sorry you lost money but truely you robbed yourself.
    Yes in hindsight it was a rookie mistake that I shouldn't be making 10+ years in the game. The difference between her and the standard deposit scam I ignore is I knew for a fact that she was real and had seen other mongers that same week. Why she chose to rip me off vs have a customer willing to front the date I just chalk up to addict logic.

  13. #30257

    Rican

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    Was it a bad experience?
    It wasn't the worst, but the looks kinda put a bad taste in my mouth.

  14. #30256
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    The Puerto Rican Mami is about as Puerto Rican and 23 as I am. I'm so tired of getting the temu version of these girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/781462742743
    Was it a bad experience?

  15. #30255

    Rican

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    The Puerto Rican Mami is about as Puerto Rican and 23 as I am. I'm so tired of getting the temu version of these girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/781462742743
    I read this just in time, I was texting setting something up, thanks for the save.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape