Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 24703
-
10-11-23 07:47 #21538Senior Member

Posts: 50Hj
It was back in July haven't been there since! Do know gals name.
Originally Posted by Eveready1469
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 20:55 #21537Senior Member

Posts: 163HJ or DIY?
This must of been from your July post. That gal (think it was Anna) was only there a week or so. Think she went to Calla.
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 19:45 #21536Senior Member

Posts: 50Four seasons massage
Decent massage with HJ. Average.
-
10-10-23 18:33 #21535Senior Member

Posts: 50Four seasons massage
Decent massage with HJ. Average.
-
10-10-23 16:41 #21534Regular Member

Posts: 23Four Seasons Massage in Rock Hill
Anyone been to the Four Seasons Massage in Rock Hill? Good, Bad, Worth it?
-
10-10-23 12:53 #21533Senior Member

Posts: 228Lilly
North County. Safe neighborhood.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 11:09 #21532Senior Member

Posts: 340Scarlett
My experiences with Scarlett couldn't have been more different than yours. And let me just say that the $300 session is worth every penny and then some. Yes, the screening is somewhat of a hassle, but when Covid hit, she had to do what she felt necessary to keep herself safe when having multiple people at her place. Her service is phenomenal from the massage to the extras after if you decide to go that route. Needless to say, I highly recommend her.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 11:09 #21531Banned Member

Posts: 116Sensual Lilly
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lly-26450.html
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 07:27 #21530Senior Member

Posts: 222What area of Stl is she located?
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 06:31 #21529Banned Member

Posts: 116Lilly is very real and very good
Lilly is a great value. Awesome massage and very sensual. Her ad spells out what to expect, and there are no extras. Intelligent and worth seeing!
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 01:27 #21528Senior Member

Posts: 489Both
Same your money, both.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 23:31 #21527Regular Member

Posts: 9She's a nice lady & her photos are real. HJ only.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 23:20 #21526Senior Member

Posts: 222Lilly
Any of you gentleman have any experience with Lilly? She goes by Sensual Lilly on RubRankings. I searched back as far as August and had no luck finding a review. I did see one for a Lilly in St Charles but according to that review, that Lilly is no longer in the business or at least doesn't advertise. The Lilly on RubRankings has a very nice rack and is asking 200 for a 1 hr appointment. Just curious what that experience is like and what to expect for that amount. Also curious what area she is in. Her ad doesn't specify.
BB.
-
10-09-23 12:32 #21525Senior Member

Posts: 279Does she still do her covid screening crap? I tried her twice (pre fee uppage to $200 or so) and both times she failed to get me off with HE, I didn't bother coming back again for further service.
Originally Posted by PicWalsh
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 10:52 #21524Senior Member

Posts: 340Jasmine Ballwin
I stopped by Jasmine last week after trying to call ahead and it just rang endlessly so I took my chances on a walk-in. Someone was just coming down the stairs as I walked in and a younger attractive girl asked me to wait in the lobby for a few minutes. She then escorted me upstairs to a room and I asked for an hour session ($60). Being somewhat experienced, I expected an older woman to come in the room and to my surprise, it was the woman who I met in the lobby. Probably early 30's at most with a tight little body. Massage was good with some moderate but intentional teasing where she'd brush my balls and shaft as she spent a lot of time on my butt and thighs. On the flip, she kept the towel over my cock but still with some teasing and she allowed some OTC touch on her legs, ass and tits. I knew we were probably running short on time and pulled the towel off my cock and unfortunately she only offered DIY but pulled her shirt up (kept her bra on) and put her leg up on the table to allow me access between her legs. I tried to get my hands under her bra and in her tight little yoga pants but she politely declined. Nonetheless she seems to enjoy me rubbing her through her pants with one hand while I took care of myself with the other. Perhaps I'll try again to see if she'll help next time instead of DIY but it was a good experience with an attractive younger Asian. I left a $40 tip.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





