The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21523

    She's a bit different definitely not for me anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLil  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell us reasons why you did not pass the interview?

    I was / am strongly considering contacting her. I would not waste money and time if I know her selection criteria based on your experience.

    Regards.
    You have to pay for a meet 30 bucks. Just to see if she likes you. Then fill out a personal form for her to review. She sent mine via texts. I mentioned I'm in a relationship and she wanted confirmation that the person is cool with what she was going to do to me. Because she's a honest loving caring person that has feeling towards other women bla bla bla. If I did all that she would let me see her for $250. I've already blocked her number.

  2. #21522

    Summer vs summerz

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagen  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't be surprised by that but this is the ad I always thought this was Summer: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-3p-30852.html and that ad has the same phone number that was on Summerz end Retreat ad. I double checked the numbers at the time to make sure.
    That's not the number I used for summer in Lemay. The picture doesn't look like her either. That looks like summerz ad.

    I saw summer for first time Thursday, it was very pleasant experience with a good massage and finish. 100 total one hour. She told me gave me different options of times, I picked noon and had no issues at all. I will see again in future.

  3. #21521

    Abbey James

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLil  [View Original Post]
    I also enjoy to hear her stories with the complicated characters and plots. Her beauty is second to none and worth the admission price.
    Could someone DM me Abbey James Instagram account info? Thanks.

  4. #21520

    Relax and Rejuvenate and Reconsider

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a person that caters to her regulars and ghosts new clients. That was my experience. I've never seen her.

    Several months ago, I booked this person. I also had text messages from two drastically different dialects before and after being ghosted day of booking. One text with garbled misspellings confirming an appointment. Then, after the ghosting and hearing zero day of booking despite several text messages sent by me, I inquired next day to see what happened and wished her well. I received an intelligible text message with no misspellings explaining there had been text issues. I think I'm in the minority here because her regulars herein swear by her. I wish her well (truly I do) but there's no chance I'd ever try to pursue another booking. That's just me speaking for myself, YMMV, etc etc etc.
    Yeah. Tried to schedule with her recently and had set up a time for the next day, but was to confirm in the morning. Waited a while then finally texted to confirm and didn't hear back until we'll after the scheduled time, saying she had overslept and asked about re-scheduling later. I told her I couldn't do it. As mentioned before, her texts were riddled with typos and barely decipherable. It's like drunk texting only worse.

  5. #21519

    Abbey James

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Abbey be doing some crazy stuff sometimes. It's still fun for me to get a massage while hearing her conspiracy theories and all the gruesome things she wants to do. Her cooter must be great, because the craziest ones have the best puss. Just blow a load on her boobs and its all good until the next session.
    I also enjoy to hear her stories with the complicated characters and plots. Her beauty is second to none and worth the admission price.

  6. #21518

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I didn't pass the interview LOL. How's with stipulations what's this hobby coming to.
    Can you tell us reasons why you did not pass the interview?

    I was / am strongly considering contacting her. I would not waste money and time if I know her selection criteria based on your experience.

    Regards.

  7. #21517
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Number one those are two separate ads, two separate girls and two separate numbers. Summerz offers FS. She's completely different than summer.
    I wouldn't be surprised by that but this is the ad I always thought this was Summer: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-3p-30852.html and that ad has the same phone number that was on Summerz end Retreat ad. I double checked the numbers at the time to make sure.

  8. #21516

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by PicWalsh  [View Original Post]
    I have some major issues with back, set up an appointment with Scarlett. She was very responsive to my needs offering numerous suggestions to help my condition. She is trained in the healing arts and knows her craft. She worked all the kinks out and on the flip response to my request and eager to please. As always I left feeling happy. She is a professional full service provider with no bullshit to put up with.
    To me, there are three spectacular, obviously extremely well-trained massage people I've seen that are popular in these forums. Scarlett is on par with them, if not above them in therapeutic skills (Diana and Megan are the amazing others I've seen but there are likely many more great ones I've not seen). I recall after visiting Scarlett my neck and shoulders were cracking for days afterwards. I'd be walking and suddenly my neck would creak and I'd feel a slight pop. She is really well trained and I believe she's gone to schools for various massage techniques. Her place is clean. Her communication is great as well. I like also that she lightly verifies people for everyone's safety. There was a time Scarlett had to cancel a session with me. She was so professional, so thoughtful and thorough about it and gave plenty of notice. That's a sign of a respectful person and provider. I saw her after that and she remembered it a year later (I didn't bring it up). This means she remembers her clients and that shows she cares. Yes, we pay money, but she has her act together as far as scheduling and is professional. She is very straightforward in asking what you want to accomplish with your visits in terms of massage or perhaps other things. If you have back or neck issues, she is professionally trained to help you with these issues.

  9. #21515

    You guys are wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a person that caters to her regulars and ghosts new clients. That was my experience. I've never seen her.

    Several months ago, I booked this person. I also had text messages from two drastically different dialects before and after being ghosted day of booking. One text with garbled misspellings confirming an appointment. Then, after the ghosting and hearing zero day of booking despite several text messages sent by me, I inquired next day to see what happened and wished her well. I received an intelligible text message with no misspellings explaining there had been text issues. I think I'm in the minority here because her regulars herein swear by her. I wish her well (truly I do) but there's no chance I'd ever try to pursue another booking. That's just me speaking for myself, YMMV, etc etc etc.
    Summerz and summer are two different providers.

  10. #21514

    Regulars

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagen  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what is going on with Summer (long time masseuse that everyone talks up) but she currently has two posts on Rubrankings with the same number as she has had for at least a little while. One is her typical Relax and Rejuvenate and the new one is "Summerz end Retreat. " The new one asks you to not ask about any new services and that you can discuss it when on her table for 200/ hr. It also has a pic of her face. It put me off a bit as I have seen her around for a while and never seen her show this much of her face. But I had never seen her (had a couple texts with her before but our schedules didn't line up) and thought it was as good as a time as any.

    I am going to guess someone stole her phone. The whole communication was off and weird. She wanted to schedule later and later, way past her normal hours and in a location that wasn't the one that I hear about on here. Also, I have got lazy and don't use Burner anymore. I should have. The number started texting me my name later. I never responded. It was obvious a half-assed attempt at extortion that I will ignore. I just wanted to give everyone a warning as something is going on there.
    I think this is a person that caters to her regulars and ghosts new clients. That was my experience. I've never seen her.

    Several months ago, I booked this person. I also had text messages from two drastically different dialects before and after being ghosted day of booking. One text with garbled misspellings confirming an appointment. Then, after the ghosting and hearing zero day of booking despite several text messages sent by me, I inquired next day to see what happened and wished her well. I received an intelligible text message with no misspellings explaining there had been text issues. I think I'm in the minority here because her regulars herein swear by her. I wish her well (truly I do) but there's no chance I'd ever try to pursue another booking. That's just me speaking for myself, YMMV, etc etc etc.

  11. #21513

    Dude you are so far off it's not funny

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagen  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what is going on with Summer (long time masseuse that everyone talks up) but she currently has two posts on Rubrankings with the same number as she has had for at least a little while. One is her typical Relax and Rejuvenate and the new one is "Summerz end Retreat. " The new one asks you to not ask about any new services and that you can discuss it when on her table for 200/ hr. It also has a pic of her face. It put me off a bit as I have seen her around for a while and never seen her show this much of her face. But I had never seen her (had a couple texts with her before but our schedules didn't line up) and thought it was as good as a time as any.

    I am going to guess someone stole her phone. The whole communication was off and weird. She wanted to schedule later and later, way past her normal hours and in a location that wasn't the one that I hear about on here. Also, I have got lazy and don't use Burner anymore. I should have. The number started texting me my name later. I never responded. It was obvious a half-assed attempt at extortion that I will ignore. I just wanted to give everyone a warning as something is going on there.
    Number one those are two separate ads, two separate girls and two separate numbers. Summerz offers FS. She's completely different than summer.

  12. #21512

    Summer

    I don't know what is going on with Summer (long time masseuse that everyone talks up) but she currently has two posts on Rubrankings with the same number as she has had for at least a little while. One is her typical Relax and Rejuvenate and the new one is "Summerz end Retreat. " The new one asks you to not ask about any new services and that you can discuss it when on her table for 200/ hr. It also has a pic of her face. It put me off a bit as I have seen her around for a while and never seen her show this much of her face. But I had never seen her (had a couple texts with her before but our schedules didn't line up) and thought it was as good as a time as any.

    I am going to guess someone stole her phone. The whole communication was off and weird. She wanted to schedule later and later, way past her normal hours and in a location that wasn't the one that I hear about on here. Also, I have got lazy and don't use Burner anymore. I should have. The number started texting me my name later. I never responded. It was obvious a half-assed attempt at extortion that I will ignore. I just wanted to give everyone a warning as something is going on there.

  13. #21511

    Scarlett

    I have some major issues with back, set up a appointment with Scarlett. She was very responsive to my needs offering numerous suggestions to help my condition. She is trained in the healing arts and knows her craft. She worked all the kinks out and on the flip response to my request and eager to please. As always I left feeling happy. She is a professional full service provider with no bullshit to put up with.

  14. #21510

    Helpful assistance

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I tried NRV a few times pre covid, tried to follow gatherings for couples / ladies there on reddit but either it'd be a no show (which led me to believe people at NRV were making the posts to drum up business-had to pay to get into the theater), not worth the show, or legit 50+ guys show up and you can't breathe in the rooms. That, or some retired fat guy would keep trying to go down on me even though I'm in the straight theater. Haven't been back.

    As for the MP nearby, I've neither heard about HE or DIY there. By her "helping" you, I'm assuming you paid / tipped for DIY? What was the "awesome help"?
    Always tip the lady for the massage no matter what. Her hands were roaming all over my body which made it easier for a diy, at one point her finger almost slipped in in places that my eyes opened and was like hmmm. It most of have been the amount of oil she squirted.

    45 for the half hr and 40 for tip kind of expensive but I was in the area figured why not.

    Yeah regarding the NRV. Yeah the concept is good but the participants just didn't do it for me. You do pay 15 bucks for admission every time on the weekends it seems that you HAVE TO have a another person. But don't know what is the ratio to females. It may be as usage fest elevated to the 3 power who knows.

    On the flip side tho just down the street there is a hotel that seems is being used by folks as extended housing arrangement and did see a couple of ladies walking towards it. I bet if things are tight they may be open to show you around the parking lot or their room. Gna have to try that around check out time / check in time.

    I guess either way I am going to spend a lot mor estime in that area to c what's up, may run into some of you degenerates LOL.

  15. #21509

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    One of my all-time favorites is Lotus. She's returned from Montana and is once again accepting clients, but this time she's being more selective. Lotus is now an independent provider, no longer associated with Angels. She kindly requests that you thoroughly read the description at the link below before reaching out to her.

    Her sessions are not platonic. You will leave satisfied. However, Lotus is seeking clients who want to connect on a deeper level beyond just the physical. I've been a client of hers for years, enjoying a range of services from erotic massages to cuddling sessions and coaching. I can confidently say that I've never left disappointed. Lotus is a provider like no other, offering unwavering love, acceptance, and authenticity. Such qualities are a rare find in this industry.

    https://bodyrubpage.com/st-louis-mas...antric-massage
    I didn't pass the interview LOL. How's with stipulations what's this hobby coming to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape