Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21548

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMachine  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm looking for the girls that used to work at Heathy Body Day Spa in St. Peters / Charles. Specifically, Sunny, I had been seeing her for like 6 years. Had no idea they were closing. Any information on where they might be working. Thanks!
    I saw Sunny at Calla a few months ago, but don't remember if she was going by the same name there, but still the same service. No idea where Monica went.

    I did stop in the new place. The Asian girls there spoke very good English and things looked totally legit, so I didn't try them.

  2. #21547

    Healthy Body Day Spa

    Hey all,

    I'm looking for the girls that used to work at Heathy Body Day Spa in St. Peters / Charles. Specifically, Sunny, I had been seeing her for like 6 years. Had no idea they were closing. Any information on where they might be working. Thanks!

  3. #21546

    Lilley

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    North County. Safe neighborhood.
    She looks good, but I have this impression the top stays on. Would that be an accurate assessment? Can anyone say if anything is removed during the session?

  4. #21545

    Those toys are for you

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone use those toys on Abbey James she has in her ads?
    Those toys aren't for Abbey, they're for you!

  5. #21544

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    What should I be expecting? I'm kind of interested in what she thinks on different topics, though I've heard that she may be more quiet now due to it being talked about here. For the first time I'm mainly interested in just the rub / he to get to know her, not really any fetish stuff. Is she pushy at all on that? I'm assuming she likes a good tip on top of the standard, what's your usual? Thanks!
    Anyone use those toys on Abbey James she has in her ads?

  6. #21543
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I last saw her pre-covid. Beautiful girl. Nice body. You would notice her IRL. Bra / panties set. Table massage. Some touching allowed but not much. At 100 a bargin HJ. Studio is an apartment in Webster. Safe neighborhood, clean place. She is an ex-PLM / YGND girl from when Eden and Lilia were YGND. You will leave smiling.

    Had a little box for your phone. Said someone tried recording her. I just leave my phone in the car. Conspiracy nut. Black helicopters, the mob, area 51, every thing. Just relax and say OK. Mr. Happy doesn't care about black helicopters or the trilateral commission. He is there to blow a load.
    Thanks for the info. I am also interested in seeing her in the next couple of weeks. Although I am looking to try out her fetish offerings. My experience with persons who may be legit crazy / looney has been minimal to say the least. The conspiracy talk honestly seems like it would be offputting / put me on edge a bit, but if you can mostly just knod through it to get to the fun it seems like she's worth the effort. Curious if she mostly babbles during the massage, and then quiets down a bit during the finish? If I do see her I will definetly report back.

  7. #21542

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    Mimi in Swansea is worth the trip. You can walk in but it is better to text for appointment. Otherwise you may have to wait longer. Also, limit the text to appointment details. Do not ask too many questions about the sessions. A word to the newbies. None of these ladies will ever give details on text or phone. Especially if they do not know you. DM for details.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/221342.html
    She's older than Jesus.

  8. #21541

    Mimi

    Mimi in Swansea is worth the trip. You can walk in but it is better to text for appointment. Otherwise you may have to wait longer. Also, limit the text to appointment details. Do not ask too many questions about the sessions. A word to the newbies. None of these ladies will ever give details on text or phone. Especially if they do not know you. DM for details.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/221342.html

  9. #21540

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    What should I be expecting? I'm kind of interested in what she thinks on different topics, though I've heard that she may be more quiet now due to it being talked about here. For the first time I'm mainly interested in just the rub / he to get to know her, not really any fetish stuff. Is she pushy at all on that? I'm assuming she likes a good tip on top of the standard, what's your usual? Thanks!
    I last saw her pre-covid. Beautiful girl. Nice body. You would notice her IRL. Bra / panties set. Table massage. Some touching allowed but not much. At 100 a bargin HJ. Studio is an apartment in Webster. Safe neighborhood, clean place. She is an ex-PLM / YGND girl from when Eden and Lilia were YGND. You will leave smiling.

    Had a little box for your phone. Said someone tried recording her. I just leave my phone in the car. Conspiracy nut. Black helicopters, the mob, area 51, every thing. Just relax and say OK. Mr. Happy doesn't care about black helicopters or the trilateral commission. He is there to blow a load.

  10. #21539

    First time seeing Abbey James soon

    What should I be expecting? I'm kind of interested in what she thinks on different topics, though I've heard that she may be more quiet now due to it being talked about here. For the first time I'm mainly interested in just the rub / he to get to know her, not really any fetish stuff. Is she pushy at all on that? I'm assuming she likes a good tip on top of the standard, what's your usual? Thanks!

  11. #21538

    Hj

    Quote Originally Posted by Eveready1469  [View Original Post]
    This must of been from your July post. That gal (think it was Anna) was only there a week or so. Think she went to Calla.
    It was back in July haven't been there since! Do know gals name.

  12. #21537

    HJ or DIY?

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300  [View Original Post]
    Decent massage with HJ. Average.
    This must of been from your July post. That gal (think it was Anna) was only there a week or so. Think she went to Calla.

  13. #21536

    Four seasons massage

    Decent massage with HJ. Average.

  14. #21535

    Four seasons massage

    Decent massage with HJ. Average.

  15. #21534

    Four Seasons Massage in Rock Hill

    Anyone been to the Four Seasons Massage in Rock Hill? Good, Bad, Worth it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape