LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22071

    YuYu at LEO Spa

    After viewing YuYu reports I decided to visit. She was grabbing junior immediately before we even get to the room. Good sign! Paid for the 1/2 hour. Got naked & assumed the position. She comes in & starts the massage. I reach out to touch her legs from the side of the table & continue up to her butt. To my surprise she had no panties on. While she was at the head of the table I flipped the bottom of her dress over my head & played with her pussy. I got rock hard. Hopped off the table. She asked what I wanted & I said everything. She put on the cover & gave a decent BJ. Then proceeded to DATY, mish, doggie pounding her. But ended with HJ as she played with me arse. Good time. Left happy. She is fun. House fee plus $. 40.

  2. #22070

    Bobo at Leslie's on 86th Street

    Last Friday afternoon I stopped by Leslie's. Was greeted by blond Bobo in that black mini-dress outfit. Gave her a hug and 40 for a half-hour. Said I was glad to see her again. She led me to the room where I undressed. Laid 80 on the table with the oil, and assumed the position. Bobo game in wearing a robe instead of the black vinyl mini-dress outfit which she hung up on the hook on the wall. She was completely naked. She has a very nice body, BTW. She washed my hands with a wet washcloth and proceeded to the head of the table to begin the rub. It was a rub rather than a massage, but I wasn't there for a massage. LOL. I reached out to rub her legs and she placed my hands on her naked butt. She continued to rub all over eventually adding a little oil. No real tease while I was face down. After clean up had me flip and then teased around junior getting him rock hard. She asked if I wanted boom-boom or just blow job. I said just blow job. She continued to tease junior, finally putting him in her mouth for a most excellent blow job. She knows how to suck a dick. While blowing me someone had come in. She continued with the blow job until I blew in her mouth. BBBJCIMWS. She got up to spit out and rinse. Then proceeded to clean up junior with a hot washcloth. She said all done. Usually there is a scalp, head massage after the deed is done but not today. My time was shorted by like 5 minutes or so. As I was getting dressed, Bobo changed the sheets and placed new towels. Nice. Have a great day all.

  3. #22069

    Sweet update

    I have not visited Sweet lately nor have I seen any recent posts about the establishment, so I checked in with the owner. Within the confines of the translator app, here is the limited information that she provided. She said Jessica, Jin, and Mimi are there. All girls are very nice and interactive. She told me that Jessica has a big sexy ass and a small chest. She mentioned that Jin has medium-sized boobs. Sorry fellas, not the same Mimi as before, darn it. Happy hunting!

  4. #22068
    Quote Originally Posted by TehdRummane  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if this extends through all of hamilton Co? Maybe into Noblesville?
    Can't say for certain. My only info has been Carmel.

  5. #22067

    Lavendar feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsBurgers202  [View Original Post]
    I had wonderful experience at Lavender today with Amber. My friend met up with another woman, she had large breast's he said. He also has a great time.

    Setup was easy. Communication was easy but odd, nonetheless the time was great. Lots of teasing and soft touching. The he build up was explosive. Everything was on table and I didn't hold back. Was visiting from MI and I throughly enjoyed the local Indy talent.

    I'll be back again for sure.
    They do a good job and are worth it.

  6. #22066

    Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRacing  [View Original Post]
    The blond and tat is the original Bobo.
    First time in a long time with her today. A real treat this one.

  7. #22065

    Lavendars

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    Hey Pabllini. Check your Inbox.
    I sorted it out -- no Law Enforcement at Lavendar Essential Oil!! My bad acronym.

  8. #22064

    Lavendar

    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    I finally got a chance to stop by and see Amber. She is built differently than most AMP MT's. Tall and C's. The massage was not great, as she dumped oil on me. The FS was not great either, as she did not seem into it. She wanted me to cum on her tits. The one thing that stood out was she smelled so good. She knows she is a hot commodity, so I can understand the GPS. Normal rates apply.

    I have noticed that almost all the HJ "only" spots will give a BJ if I am persistent. They always say, " shhhh, don't tell anyone. " Some are good, some are not. Some use saran wrap, some go unwrapped. I guess everyone has a price.

    Be safe.
    She has been swamped with customers so is very tired and that is why most likely not so much into it. It is a very taxing job BTW if you think about it.

  9. #22063

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Excuse the many posts, but I'm trying to keep my friends updated. Apparently Carmel now has a very active community watchdog who is convinced of the trafficking narrative. The lead of this group is close with one of the new mayoral candidates. This is what kicked much of this off. Apparently, the accountability on the spa I closed sending in secret shoppers to test the boundaries. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but I think the days of the AMP is Carmel are all but dead. I do know that multiple individuals have been charged and they are working under a cooperative agreement to build a bigger case.
    Any idea if this extends through all of hamilton Co? Maybe into Noblesville?

  10. #22062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    I finally got a chance to stop by and see Amber. She is built differently than most AMP MT's. Tall and C's. The massage was not great, as she dumped oil on me. The FS was not great either, as she did not seem into it. She wanted me to cum on her tits. The one thing that stood out was she smelled so good. She knows she is a hot commodity, so I can understand the GPS. Normal rates apply.

    I have noticed that almost all the HJ "only" spots will give a BJ if I am persistent. They always say, " shhhh, don't tell anyone. " Some are good, some are not. Some use saran wrap, some go unwrapped. I guess everyone has a price.

    Be safe.
    Many of the MTs will do more if the circumstances are right but true HJ only places will send the MT packing if she's caught and this also probably involves a financial setback. BJs are usually quiet so they are often willing to risk it if there's not enough business. Also, some places that don't allow FS will do HJ or BJ but they are more careful about BJs because they don't want it made public.

    Another factor that can affect it is if they can accept credit cards. Some of the card processing companies will monitor ads and reviews and will cancel their service if there's any indication that they are doing more.

  11. #22061

    Lav on Lafayette. Other reports

    I finally got a chance to stop by and see Amber. She is built differently than most AMP MT's. Tall and C's. The massage was not great, as she dumped oil on me. The FS was not great either, as she did not seem into it. She wanted me to cum on her tits. The one thing that stood out was she smelled so good. She knows she is a hot commodity, so I can understand the GPS. Normal rates apply.

    I have noticed that almost all the HJ "only" spots will give a BJ if I am persistent. They always say, " shhhh, don't tell anyone. " Some are good, some are not. Some use saran wrap, some go unwrapped. I guess everyone has a price.

    Be safe.

  12. #22060
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    BB EMonday

    So I went to body balance on Washington st because I wanted to see what all of the fuzz was about. When I first walked in 1 lady showed up and the other was busy. It was the one that was pictured below. I had some errands to run so I said I'd be right back. I finished what I had to do and came back with my fat wallet. The one in the picture was gone and a smaller also older but good looking lady offered me a massage instead. I could hear a brotha going to town and was thinking of waiting or not. I waited in my car for a little bit and sure enough she was free after the other guy was finished with his massage. I came back in and had the massage. It was painful. It was as if she was taking her anger out on me but I was trying to hold on out for the teasing. I didn't get any at all. I'm assuming the guy before me was real rough with her to where she was evaluating her life choices to be at an AMP. When I turned over she wanted $200 for everything. I said I only have $140 as that's the standard almost everywhere. Especially for a half ass qv with an average Asian woman. She didn't even take off all of her dress that she's wearing in that exact pic below. When she did pull it down a little from the top and off from the bottom I noticed some nasty bleeding eczema and dermatitis. That instantly killed my mood. Her fupa and her crying fake moans did not help. She also gave no BJ of any kind. Tried to spit and lick my nipples with no sensuality. I was disgusted with her nasty blisters on her back. If you go watch out for those. I didn't touch her after that and got up and left with no finish. She kept saying thank you thank you. I swear one of these days they'll pull this trick on a boomer or upset guy and it's not going to end well for them. I decided to just leave and save my money for Chicago again. I regret not taking the other smaller lady as she seemed friendlier and less abused LOL. Still customers kept rolling in after I left. I would also think that going in the am before they've been pounded all day would help as well. Oh well can't win them all fellas.

  13. #22059
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie1253  [View Original Post]
    So I have been to Lesley's twice and had 2 different providers, both claimed to be Bobo. One had dark hair and the other had Blonde hair and a lower belly tattoo. Both were FS. Which is the original Bobo?
    The blond and tat is the original Bobo.

  14. #22058
    Hey Pabllini. Check your Inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    I must correct my earlier description. This is curvy not thick. And she is quite nice and energetic as well -- I concur with the heavenly description.

  15. #22057

    Lavender

    I had wonderful experience at Lavender today with Amber. My friend met up with another woman, she had large breast's he said. He also has a great time.

    Setup was easy. Communication was easy but odd, nonetheless the time was great. Lots of teasing and soft touching. The he build up was explosive. Everything was on table and I didn't hold back. Was visiting from MI and I throughly enjoyed the local Indy talent.

    I'll be back again for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape