Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22057

    Lavender

    I had wonderful experience at Lavender today with Amber. My friend met up with another woman, she had large breast's he said. He also has a great time.

    Setup was easy. Communication was easy but odd, nonetheless the time was great. Lots of teasing and soft touching. The he build up was explosive. Everything was on table and I didn't hold back. Was visiting from MI and I throughly enjoyed the local Indy talent.

    I'll be back again for sure.

  2. #22056
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie1253  [View Original Post]
    So I have been to Lesley's twice and had 2 different providers, both claimed to be Bobo. One had dark hair and the other had Blonde hair and a lower belly tattoo. Both were FS. Which is the original Bobo?
    Blonde with the tatt.

  3. #22055

    Bobo question

    So I have been to Lesley's twice and had 2 different providers, both claimed to be Bobo. One had dark hair and the other had Blonde hair and a lower belly tattoo. Both were FS. Which is the original Bobo?

  4. #22054

    Art rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Have not been there lately but last time is was. 7 for 1 hr and 2 for FS if you are so inclined.
    Just went yesterday hoping to this mythical E cup Asian but saw the blond that's there. Didn't get a name every thing was lack luster chest looks good in the bra flat and saggy out felt rushed the entire time massage was actually pretty good took the 1 hr for 60 To the house and $.60 tip for CBJ / FS.

  5. #22053

    Cozy in Castleton no more HE?

    Although they never gave FS and no UTC roaming, I could always depend on Cozy for a good massage and hand wave. For many years! Today "Lisa" wouldn't even touch junior.

  6. #22052

    Bb

    I recently made a visit to BB and drew a 40's, nice chest, and thick. Not big, she was thick. Actually gave a decent massage and plenty of tease on the flip. Enjoyed BBJ and FS. House plus $. 4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0B4425E5-F954-46B1-8C21-6A955D0EEE4C.jpg‎  

  7. #22051

    Ameriplex

    After Coco left I stopped going there. Lili is sweet, but Coco was awesome. There is a new girl there named Cindy. She is great. Good looking and full menu. She said she is going back to NY soon. She also said Coco is coming back.

    There are a few ladies I have lost track of. Before CV19, there were two ladies at the mountain, Susan and Anna. Susan and I hung out a few times away from the mountain. Casino, shopping, and eating. She paid her own way, wouldn't let me pay for anything. Right before CV19 she went back to China. She said she would be back but after a text asking if I was OK during CV19, nothing.

    Main Street in P-field, Before CV19 there was a cute thick lady that was always there. She was my first AMP experience. She got moved during CV19 and I lost track of her.

    A-Spa Southside Skyline Chili. Before CV19 there was a small tiny lady that worked there, she was great and fun to be around. She also got moved around the time of CV19.

    Has anyone seen any of these ladies?

    Anyone else miss Alice from Sweet. She took me to Wonderland so many times.

    Stay safe!

  8. #22050

    Rates at ART

    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    Southside Art? Does anyone know their rates?
    Have not been there lately but last time is was. 7 for 1 hr and 2 for FS if you are so inclined.

  9. #22049

    YuYu at LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by Laser808  [View Original Post]
    One of the reports earlier mentioned that she was thicker. What was she like?
    I must correct my earlier description. This is curvy not thick. And she is quite nice and energetic as well -- I concur with the heavenly description.

  10. #22048

    Contrast and compare

    I've been traveling quite a bit to Chicago recently, and have had a chance to sample a couple of their venues. While cheaper in Indy, the DI prices in some Chicago spas / apts are worth a shot (and 1 shot in for the hour) if you're in the area. If you need more info than you can find on this board or Adu**S*ch. C** I can expound on my experience, but if you can see my previous posts, you'll figure out where I've been, and will be again. Good thing I don't live closer to Chi, or I'd be broke.

    The massages here are better, and I like that part, but the girls ratings are on another level.

  11. #22047

    Yeah, I'm kind of strange

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    I bet she looks better in it than you do! LOL.

    But for real, she's beautiful! I'd say hello!
    I have two walk-in closets full of women's clothes and lingerie. All the chicks love to try things on and take pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4107.jpg‎   IMG_4108.jpg‎  

  12. #22046

    I bet

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    This is the Katie were talking about. Oh by the way, you won't be able to see her in that outfit because it's one of mine.
    I bet she looks better in it than you do! LOL.

    But for real, she's beautiful! I'd say hello!

  13. #22045
    Quote Originally Posted by RYKean  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed I spent an hour yesterday w YuYu. Great 15 minute massage before flipping over to heaven. Will repeat. Very attractive girl.
    How much was the damage?

  14. #22044
    Quote Originally Posted by RYKean  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed I spent an hour yesterday w YuYu. Great 15 minute massage before flipping over to heaven. Will repeat. Very attractive girl.
    One of the reports earlier mentioned that she was thicker. What was she like?

  15. #22043

    Lavender Essential Oils

    Dreamed I spent an hour yesterday w YuYu. Great 15 minute massage before flipping over to heaven. Will repeat. Very attractive girl. 🙂.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape