Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22076
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Visited a new spa

    I was driving and noticed a little massage spa ad on the side of the road. I instantly made a you turn and went in to check it out. As I was talking to the manager I heard one of you call asking for specials LOL. Cmon now we all now the basic pricing. But actually the price for a half hour massage here is $50. The manager looks ok but the other helper is 7/10. Great body and is thick. Too bad this place has no HE HJ or anything. I did spank her and squeezed her big cheeks while I was getting a 10/10 massage. For this treason alone I might return once in a while. This will be after I'm done with an Asian elsewhere LOL. The name was oriental foot spa in Greenwood.

  2. #22075

    Original Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRacing  [View Original Post]
    The blond and tat is the original Bobo.
    Thanks, theyre both DTF for sure.

  3. #22074
    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    I have not visited Sweet lately nor have I seen any recent posts about the establishment, so I checked in with the owner. Within the confines of the translator app, here is the limited information that she provided. She said Jessica, Jin, and Mimi are there. All girls are very nice and interactive. She told me that Jessica has a big sexy ass and a small chest. She mentioned that Jin has medium-sized boobs. Sorry fellas, not the same Mimi as before, darn it. Happy hunting!
    Stopped by today and was told Jessica was back in NY.

  4. #22073
    Awesome report! Please see post #22070 regarding the acronym. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by MainDude  [View Original Post]
    After viewing YuYu reports I decided to visit. She was grabbing junior immediately before we even get to the room. Good sign! Paid for the 1/2 hour. Got naked & assumed the position. She comes in & starts the massage. I reach out to touch her legs from the side of the table & continue up to her butt. To my surprise she had no panties on. While she was at the head of the table I flipped the bottom of her dress over my head & played with her pussy. I got rock hard. Hopped off the table. She asked what I wanted & I said everything. She put on the cover & gave a decent BJ. Then proceeded to DATY, mish, doggie pounding her. But ended with HJ as she played with me arse. Good time. Left happy. She is fun. House fee plus $. 40.

  5. #22072

    Thanks!

    I appreciate it. And I am sure they appreciate it, too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    I sorted it out -- no Law Enforcement at Lavendar Essential Oil!! My bad acronym.

  6. #22071

    YuYu at LEO Spa

    After viewing YuYu reports I decided to visit. She was grabbing junior immediately before we even get to the room. Good sign! Paid for the 1/2 hour. Got naked & assumed the position. She comes in & starts the massage. I reach out to touch her legs from the side of the table & continue up to her butt. To my surprise she had no panties on. While she was at the head of the table I flipped the bottom of her dress over my head & played with her pussy. I got rock hard. Hopped off the table. She asked what I wanted & I said everything. She put on the cover & gave a decent BJ. Then proceeded to DATY, mish, doggie pounding her. But ended with HJ as she played with me arse. Good time. Left happy. She is fun. House fee plus $. 40.

  7. #22070

    Bobo at Leslie's on 86th Street

    Last Friday afternoon I stopped by Leslie's. Was greeted by blond Bobo in that black mini-dress outfit. Gave her a hug and 40 for a half-hour. Said I was glad to see her again. She led me to the room where I undressed. Laid 80 on the table with the oil, and assumed the position. Bobo game in wearing a robe instead of the black vinyl mini-dress outfit which she hung up on the hook on the wall. She was completely naked. She has a very nice body, BTW. She washed my hands with a wet washcloth and proceeded to the head of the table to begin the rub. It was a rub rather than a massage, but I wasn't there for a massage. LOL. I reached out to rub her legs and she placed my hands on her naked butt. She continued to rub all over eventually adding a little oil. No real tease while I was face down. After clean up had me flip and then teased around junior getting him rock hard. She asked if I wanted boom-boom or just blow job. I said just blow job. She continued to tease junior, finally putting him in her mouth for a most excellent blow job. She knows how to suck a dick. While blowing me someone had come in. She continued with the blow job until I blew in her mouth. BBBJCIMWS. She got up to spit out and rinse. Then proceeded to clean up junior with a hot washcloth. She said all done. Usually there is a scalp, head massage after the deed is done but not today. My time was shorted by like 5 minutes or so. As I was getting dressed, Bobo changed the sheets and placed new towels. Nice. Have a great day all.

  8. #22069

    Sweet update

    I have not visited Sweet lately nor have I seen any recent posts about the establishment, so I checked in with the owner. Within the confines of the translator app, here is the limited information that she provided. She said Jessica, Jin, and Mimi are there. All girls are very nice and interactive. She told me that Jessica has a big sexy ass and a small chest. She mentioned that Jin has medium-sized boobs. Sorry fellas, not the same Mimi as before, darn it. Happy hunting!

  9. #22068
    Quote Originally Posted by TehdRummane  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if this extends through all of hamilton Co? Maybe into Noblesville?
    Can't say for certain. My only info has been Carmel.

  10. #22067

    Lavendar feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsBurgers202  [View Original Post]
    I had wonderful experience at Lavender today with Amber. My friend met up with another woman, she had large breast's he said. He also has a great time.

    Setup was easy. Communication was easy but odd, nonetheless the time was great. Lots of teasing and soft touching. The he build up was explosive. Everything was on table and I didn't hold back. Was visiting from MI and I throughly enjoyed the local Indy talent.

    I'll be back again for sure.
    They do a good job and are worth it.

  11. #22066

    Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRacing  [View Original Post]
    The blond and tat is the original Bobo.
    First time in a long time with her today. A real treat this one.

  12. #22065

    Lavendars

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    Hey Pabllini. Check your Inbox.
    I sorted it out -- no Law Enforcement at Lavendar Essential Oil!! My bad acronym.

  13. #22064

    Lavendar

    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    I finally got a chance to stop by and see Amber. She is built differently than most AMP MT's. Tall and C's. The massage was not great, as she dumped oil on me. The FS was not great either, as she did not seem into it. She wanted me to cum on her tits. The one thing that stood out was she smelled so good. She knows she is a hot commodity, so I can understand the GPS. Normal rates apply.

    I have noticed that almost all the HJ "only" spots will give a BJ if I am persistent. They always say, " shhhh, don't tell anyone. " Some are good, some are not. Some use saran wrap, some go unwrapped. I guess everyone has a price.

    Be safe.
    She has been swamped with customers so is very tired and that is why most likely not so much into it. It is a very taxing job BTW if you think about it.

  14. #22063

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Excuse the many posts, but I'm trying to keep my friends updated. Apparently Carmel now has a very active community watchdog who is convinced of the trafficking narrative. The lead of this group is close with one of the new mayoral candidates. This is what kicked much of this off. Apparently, the accountability on the spa I closed sending in secret shoppers to test the boundaries. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but I think the days of the AMP is Carmel are all but dead. I do know that multiple individuals have been charged and they are working under a cooperative agreement to build a bigger case.
    Any idea if this extends through all of hamilton Co? Maybe into Noblesville?

  15. #22062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    I finally got a chance to stop by and see Amber. She is built differently than most AMP MT's. Tall and C's. The massage was not great, as she dumped oil on me. The FS was not great either, as she did not seem into it. She wanted me to cum on her tits. The one thing that stood out was she smelled so good. She knows she is a hot commodity, so I can understand the GPS. Normal rates apply.

    I have noticed that almost all the HJ "only" spots will give a BJ if I am persistent. They always say, " shhhh, don't tell anyone. " Some are good, some are not. Some use saran wrap, some go unwrapped. I guess everyone has a price.

    Be safe.
    Many of the MTs will do more if the circumstances are right but true HJ only places will send the MT packing if she's caught and this also probably involves a financial setback. BJs are usually quiet so they are often willing to risk it if there's not enough business. Also, some places that don't allow FS will do HJ or BJ but they are more careful about BJs because they don't want it made public.

    Another factor that can affect it is if they can accept credit cards. Some of the card processing companies will monitor ads and reviews and will cancel their service if there's any indication that they are doing more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape