Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22071

    Lavendar

    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    I finally got a chance to stop by and see Amber. She is built differently than most AMP MT's. Tall and C's. The massage was not great, as she dumped oil on me. The FS was not great either, as she did not seem into it. She wanted me to cum on her tits. The one thing that stood out was she smelled so good. She knows she is a hot commodity, so I can understand the GPS. Normal rates apply.

    I have noticed that almost all the HJ "only" spots will give a BJ if I am persistent. They always say, " shhhh, don't tell anyone. " Some are good, some are not. Some use saran wrap, some go unwrapped. I guess everyone has a price.

    Be safe.
    She has been swamped with customers so is very tired and that is why most likely not so much into it. It is a very taxing job BTW if you think about it.

  2. #22070

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Excuse the many posts, but I'm trying to keep my friends updated. Apparently Carmel now has a very active community watchdog who is convinced of the trafficking narrative. The lead of this group is close with one of the new mayoral candidates. This is what kicked much of this off. Apparently, the accountability on the spa I closed sending in secret shoppers to test the boundaries. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but I think the days of the AMP is Carmel are all but dead. I do know that multiple individuals have been charged and they are working under a cooperative agreement to build a bigger case.
    Any idea if this extends through all of hamilton Co? Maybe into Noblesville?

  3. #22069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    I finally got a chance to stop by and see Amber. She is built differently than most AMP MT's. Tall and C's. The massage was not great, as she dumped oil on me. The FS was not great either, as she did not seem into it. She wanted me to cum on her tits. The one thing that stood out was she smelled so good. She knows she is a hot commodity, so I can understand the GPS. Normal rates apply.

    I have noticed that almost all the HJ "only" spots will give a BJ if I am persistent. They always say, " shhhh, don't tell anyone. " Some are good, some are not. Some use saran wrap, some go unwrapped. I guess everyone has a price.

    Be safe.
    Many of the MTs will do more if the circumstances are right but true HJ only places will send the MT packing if she's caught and this also probably involves a financial setback. BJs are usually quiet so they are often willing to risk it if there's not enough business. Also, some places that don't allow FS will do HJ or BJ but they are more careful about BJs because they don't want it made public.

    Another factor that can affect it is if they can accept credit cards. Some of the card processing companies will monitor ads and reviews and will cancel their service if there's any indication that they are doing more.

  4. #22068

    Lav on Lafayette. Other reports

    I finally got a chance to stop by and see Amber. She is built differently than most AMP MT's. Tall and C's. The massage was not great, as she dumped oil on me. The FS was not great either, as she did not seem into it. She wanted me to cum on her tits. The one thing that stood out was she smelled so good. She knows she is a hot commodity, so I can understand the GPS. Normal rates apply.

    I have noticed that almost all the HJ "only" spots will give a BJ if I am persistent. They always say, " shhhh, don't tell anyone. " Some are good, some are not. Some use saran wrap, some go unwrapped. I guess everyone has a price.

    Be safe.

  5. #22067
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    BB EMonday

    So I went to body balance on Washington st because I wanted to see what all of the fuzz was about. When I first walked in 1 lady showed up and the other was busy. It was the one that was pictured below. I had some errands to run so I said I'd be right back. I finished what I had to do and came back with my fat wallet. The one in the picture was gone and a smaller also older but good looking lady offered me a massage instead. I could hear a brotha going to town and was thinking of waiting or not. I waited in my car for a little bit and sure enough she was free after the other guy was finished with his massage. I came back in and had the massage. It was painful. It was as if she was taking her anger out on me but I was trying to hold on out for the teasing. I didn't get any at all. I'm assuming the guy before me was real rough with her to where she was evaluating her life choices to be at an AMP. When I turned over she wanted $200 for everything. I said I only have $140 as that's the standard almost everywhere. Especially for a half ass qv with an average Asian woman. She didn't even take off all of her dress that she's wearing in that exact pic below. When she did pull it down a little from the top and off from the bottom I noticed some nasty bleeding eczema and dermatitis. That instantly killed my mood. Her fupa and her crying fake moans did not help. She also gave no BJ of any kind. Tried to spit and lick my nipples with no sensuality. I was disgusted with her nasty blisters on her back. If you go watch out for those. I didn't touch her after that and got up and left with no finish. She kept saying thank you thank you. I swear one of these days they'll pull this trick on a boomer or upset guy and it's not going to end well for them. I decided to just leave and save my money for Chicago again. I regret not taking the other smaller lady as she seemed friendlier and less abused LOL. Still customers kept rolling in after I left. I would also think that going in the am before they've been pounded all day would help as well. Oh well can't win them all fellas.

  6. #22066
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie1253  [View Original Post]
    So I have been to Lesley's twice and had 2 different providers, both claimed to be Bobo. One had dark hair and the other had Blonde hair and a lower belly tattoo. Both were FS. Which is the original Bobo?
    The blond and tat is the original Bobo.

  7. #22065
    Hey Pabllini. Check your Inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    I must correct my earlier description. This is curvy not thick. And she is quite nice and energetic as well -- I concur with the heavenly description.

  8. #22064

    Lavender

    I had wonderful experience at Lavender today with Amber. My friend met up with another woman, she had large breast's he said. He also has a great time.

    Setup was easy. Communication was easy but odd, nonetheless the time was great. Lots of teasing and soft touching. The he build up was explosive. Everything was on table and I didn't hold back. Was visiting from MI and I throughly enjoyed the local Indy talent.

    I'll be back again for sure.

  9. #22063
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie1253  [View Original Post]
    So I have been to Lesley's twice and had 2 different providers, both claimed to be Bobo. One had dark hair and the other had Blonde hair and a lower belly tattoo. Both were FS. Which is the original Bobo?
    Blonde with the tatt.

  10. #22062

    Bobo question

    So I have been to Lesley's twice and had 2 different providers, both claimed to be Bobo. One had dark hair and the other had Blonde hair and a lower belly tattoo. Both were FS. Which is the original Bobo?

  11. #22061

    Art rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Have not been there lately but last time is was. 7 for 1 hr and 2 for FS if you are so inclined.
    Just went yesterday hoping to this mythical E cup Asian but saw the blond that's there. Didn't get a name every thing was lack luster chest looks good in the bra flat and saggy out felt rushed the entire time massage was actually pretty good took the 1 hr for 60 To the house and $.60 tip for CBJ / FS.

  12. #22060

    Cozy in Castleton no more HE?

    Although they never gave FS and no UTC roaming, I could always depend on Cozy for a good massage and hand wave. For many years! Today "Lisa" wouldn't even touch junior.

  13. #22059

    Bb

    I recently made a visit to BB and drew a 40's, nice chest, and thick. Not big, she was thick. Actually gave a decent massage and plenty of tease on the flip. Enjoyed BBJ and FS. House plus $. 4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0B4425E5-F954-46B1-8C21-6A955D0EEE4C.jpg‎  

  14. #22058

    Ameriplex

    After Coco left I stopped going there. Lili is sweet, but Coco was awesome. There is a new girl there named Cindy. She is great. Good looking and full menu. She said she is going back to NY soon. She also said Coco is coming back.

    There are a few ladies I have lost track of. Before CV19, there were two ladies at the mountain, Susan and Anna. Susan and I hung out a few times away from the mountain. Casino, shopping, and eating. She paid her own way, wouldn't let me pay for anything. Right before CV19 she went back to China. She said she would be back but after a text asking if I was OK during CV19, nothing.

    Main Street in P-field, Before CV19 there was a cute thick lady that was always there. She was my first AMP experience. She got moved during CV19 and I lost track of her.

    A-Spa Southside Skyline Chili. Before CV19 there was a small tiny lady that worked there, she was great and fun to be around. She also got moved around the time of CV19.

    Has anyone seen any of these ladies?

    Anyone else miss Alice from Sweet. She took me to Wonderland so many times.

    Stay safe!

  15. #22057

    Rates at ART

    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    Southside Art? Does anyone know their rates?
    Have not been there lately but last time is was. 7 for 1 hr and 2 for FS if you are so inclined.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape