Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 29351
-
10-08-23 10:16 #22061Senior Member

Posts: 129Lav on Lafayette. Other reports
I finally got a chance to stop by and see Amber. She is built differently than most AMP MT's. Tall and C's. The massage was not great, as she dumped oil on me. The FS was not great either, as she did not seem into it. She wanted me to cum on her tits. The one thing that stood out was she smelled so good. She knows she is a hot commodity, so I can understand the GPS. Normal rates apply.
I have noticed that almost all the HJ "only" spots will give a BJ if I am persistent. They always say, " shhhh, don't tell anyone. " Some are good, some are not. Some use saran wrap, some go unwrapped. I guess everyone has a price.
Be safe.
-
10-08-23 02:08 #22060Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171BB EMonday
So I went to body balance on Washington st because I wanted to see what all of the fuzz was about. When I first walked in 1 lady showed up and the other was busy. It was the one that was pictured below. I had some errands to run so I said I'd be right back. I finished what I had to do and came back with my fat wallet. The one in the picture was gone and a smaller also older but good looking lady offered me a massage instead. I could hear a brotha going to town and was thinking of waiting or not. I waited in my car for a little bit and sure enough she was free after the other guy was finished with his massage. I came back in and had the massage. It was painful. It was as if she was taking her anger out on me but I was trying to hold on out for the teasing. I didn't get any at all. I'm assuming the guy before me was real rough with her to where she was evaluating her life choices to be at an AMP. When I turned over she wanted $200 for everything. I said I only have $140 as that's the standard almost everywhere. Especially for a half ass qv with an average Asian woman. She didn't even take off all of her dress that she's wearing in that exact pic below. When she did pull it down a little from the top and off from the bottom I noticed some nasty bleeding eczema and dermatitis. That instantly killed my mood. Her fupa and her crying fake moans did not help. She also gave no BJ of any kind. Tried to spit and lick my nipples with no sensuality. I was disgusted with her nasty blisters on her back. If you go watch out for those. I didn't touch her after that and got up and left with no finish. She kept saying thank you thank you. I swear one of these days they'll pull this trick on a boomer or upset guy and it's not going to end well for them. I decided to just leave and save my money for Chicago again. I regret not taking the other smaller lady as she seemed friendlier and less abused LOL. Still customers kept rolling in after I left. I would also think that going in the am before they've been pounded all day would help as well. Oh well can't win them all fellas.
-
10-08-23 00:44 #22059Senior Member

Posts: 99The blond and tat is the original Bobo.
Originally Posted by Moonie1253
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 23:14 #22058Senior Member

Posts: 317Hey Pabllini. Check your Inbox.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 16:54 #22057Senior Member

Posts: 26Lavender
I had wonderful experience at Lavender today with Amber. My friend met up with another woman, she had large breast's he said. He also has a great time.
Setup was easy. Communication was easy but odd, nonetheless the time was great. Lots of teasing and soft touching. The he build up was explosive. Everything was on table and I didn't hold back. Was visiting from MI and I throughly enjoyed the local Indy talent.
I'll be back again for sure.
-
10-07-23 15:59 #22056Senior Member

Posts: 499Blonde with the tatt.
Originally Posted by Moonie1253
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 12:02 #22055Senior Member

Posts: 71Bobo question
So I have been to Lesley's twice and had 2 different providers, both claimed to be Bobo. One had dark hair and the other had Blonde hair and a lower belly tattoo. Both were FS. Which is the original Bobo?
-
10-07-23 03:09 #22054Senior Member

Posts: 61Art rates
Just went yesterday hoping to this mythical E cup Asian but saw the blond that's there. Didn't get a name every thing was lack luster chest looks good in the bra flat and saggy out felt rushed the entire time massage was actually pretty good took the 1 hr for 60 To the house and $.60 tip for CBJ / FS.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 18:17 #22053Senior Member

Posts: 901Cozy in Castleton no more HE?
Although they never gave FS and no UTC roaming, I could always depend on Cozy for a good massage and hand wave. For many years! Today "Lisa" wouldn't even touch junior.
-
10-06-23 15:20 #22052Senior Member

Posts: 72Bb
I recently made a visit to BB and drew a 40's, nice chest, and thick. Not big, she was thick. Actually gave a decent massage and plenty of tease on the flip. Enjoyed BBJ and FS. House plus $. 4.
-
10-06-23 11:22 #22051Regular Member

Posts: 13Ameriplex
After Coco left I stopped going there. Lili is sweet, but Coco was awesome. There is a new girl there named Cindy. She is great. Good looking and full menu. She said she is going back to NY soon. She also said Coco is coming back.
There are a few ladies I have lost track of. Before CV19, there were two ladies at the mountain, Susan and Anna. Susan and I hung out a few times away from the mountain. Casino, shopping, and eating. She paid her own way, wouldn't let me pay for anything. Right before CV19 she went back to China. She said she would be back but after a text asking if I was OK during CV19, nothing.
Main Street in P-field, Before CV19 there was a cute thick lady that was always there. She was my first AMP experience. She got moved during CV19 and I lost track of her.
A-Spa Southside Skyline Chili. Before CV19 there was a small tiny lady that worked there, she was great and fun to be around. She also got moved around the time of CV19.
Has anyone seen any of these ladies?
Anyone else miss Alice from Sweet. She took me to Wonderland so many times.
Stay safe!
-
10-05-23 23:29 #22050Senior Member

Posts: 238Rates at ART
Have not been there lately but last time is was. 7 for 1 hr and 2 for FS if you are so inclined.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 23:27 #22049Senior Member

Posts: 238YuYu at LEO
I must correct my earlier description. This is curvy not thick. And she is quite nice and energetic as well -- I concur with the heavenly description.
Originally Posted by Laser808
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 23:13 #22048Senior Member

Posts: 192Contrast and compare
I've been traveling quite a bit to Chicago recently, and have had a chance to sample a couple of their venues. While cheaper in Indy, the DI prices in some Chicago spas / apts are worth a shot (and 1 shot in for the hour) if you're in the area. If you need more info than you can find on this board or Adu**S*ch. C** I can expound on my experience, but if you can see my previous posts, you'll figure out where I've been, and will be again. Good thing I don't live closer to Chi, or I'd be broke.
The massages here are better, and I like that part, but the girls ratings are on another level.
-
10-05-23 14:27 #22047Senior Member

Posts: 808Yeah, I'm kind of strange
I have two walk-in closets full of women's clothes and lingerie. All the chicks love to try things on and take pictures.
Originally Posted by MrMonger69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





