Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14226
    Quote Originally Posted by LumberJack5555  [View Original Post]
    I finally saw Nikki earlier this year after following her ads for years. She is a beautiful MILF who has really taken care of herself. While I'm glad I saw her, I'm not sure if I'll see her again as I didn't feel the connection I was hoping for. Thats on me. Perhaps a second time would be better. YMMV. She is very professional and trustworthy, something I find rare in Madtown these days and wouldn't hesitate jumping through her hoops. She has a right to be safe. If you're seeing her on a outcall, she's definitely worth a try. The incall rate seems a bit high, but as you said, it's what the market will bear. And I get why it's higher. Hotel rates have jumped.
    Just one more thing about Nikki, did she get banned from here a while back? Or did she just get pissed and won't post?

  2. #14225
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    I've seen megan recently, she's maybe a little bigger but not as big as some others. Other parts have grown too which I like LOL. She does outcall mostly, or 2 girl with holly at hollys incall. I haven't seen both, or holly at all, but its an interesting combination. Hollys not my cup of tea, good luck if you see them!
    I don't mind big girls at all, Jenna being a favorite of mind. What I don't like is a sloppy big gut. Megan looks big, but is she gross big?

  3. #14224

    More praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a couple months ago. She is pricy and more than I can afford on a regular basis but don't regret seeing her. She's a beautiful woman who provided a wonderful session. Her incall is safe and clean. I do plan on seeing her again sometime.
    No point slathering even more Yuna love on the pile, but I will anyway. Aside from being sexy, smart and sane, she has that rare ability to make you feel like you're her special favorite. I've been seeing her for years, and that has never worn off. No other provider I've ever seen has been as good at creating the illusion of genuine, non-transactional intimacy.

  4. #14223

    Totally agree on Yuna

    Quote Originally Posted by TrapShooter01  [View Original Post]
    You may want to read her reviews on TER and then make your decision on her screening and fee. It was the best $450 I have spent for an escort.

    I highly recommend Yuna!
    I saw her once a couple months ago. She is pricy and more than I can afford on a regular basis but don't regret seeing her. She's a beautiful woman who provided a wonderful session. Her incall is safe and clean. I do plan on seeing her again sometime.

  5. #14222
    Quote Originally Posted by HamFister  [View Original Post]
    Holly was offering a threesome with Megan who's become a really big girl from recent pictures. Has anyone partaken? Don't know if I would because of their past but once the little man starts talking anything is possible.
    I've seen megan recently, she's maybe a little bigger but not as big as some others. Other parts have grown too which I like LOL. She does outcall mostly, or 2 girl with holly at hollys incall. I haven't seen both, or holly at all, but its an interesting combination. Hollys not my cup of tea, good luck if you see them!

  6. #14221

    Convict duo?

    Holly was offering a threesome with Megan who's become a really big girl from recent pictures. Has anyone partaken? Don't know if I would because of their past but once the little man starts talking anything is possible.

  7. #14220
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Someone here recommended to me a provider here named yuma so I checked out here site and she was pretty hot.

    But she wants $450 an hr and screening include sending her govt issued I'd and proof of employment and link to your LinkedIn site with over 100 connections.

    Uh no.
    You may want to read her reviews on TER and then make your decision on her screening and fee. It was the best $450 I have spent for an escort.

    I highly recommend Yuna!

  8. #14219
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Someone here recommended to me a provider here named yuma so I checked out here site and she was pretty hot.

    But she wants $450 an hr and screening include sending her govt issued I'd and proof of employment and link to your LinkedIn site with over 100 connections.

    Uh no.
    It's Yuna, for what it's worth.

  9. #14218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    There's just no way I give out my real info. It's unfortunate high end providers require that. I understand why. Oh well.
    Someone here recommended to me a provider here named yuma so I checked out here site and she was pretty hot.

    But she wants $450 an hr and screening include sending her govt issued I'd and proof of employment and link to your LinkedIn site with over 100 connections.

    Uh no.

  10. #14217
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    There's just no way I give out my real info. It's unfortunate high end providers require that. I understand why. Oh well.
    Same. I have entirely been prepared to pay the higher rate and probably would do so 1 to 2 xs per month. But despite a direct reference from a very reputable local reference (meaning, this provider said "I can send Nikki an email and tell her you are cool" links to my many reviews, email, phone number, commitment to meeting first in person with I'd, and multiple other references from very high end providers, she insisted on her complete body cavity search, publish your info in the State Journal policy. I 1000% understand caution, but she seems completely over the top, which has me convinced that your info is ultimately saved for her own purposes. Nothing else makes sense if it is simply about confirming. Plus, on top of it all, she comes off as such an absolute nasty, super grouch. Remarkable bizarre escalation in response to the most honest of questions.

  11. #14216
    Quote Originally Posted by LumberJack5555  [View Original Post]
    I finally saw Nikki earlier this year after following her ads for years. She is a beautiful MILF who has really taken care of herself. While I'm glad I saw her, I'm not sure if I'll see her again as I didn't feel the connection I was hoping for. Thats on me. Perhaps a second time would be better. YMMV. She is very professional and trustworthy, something I find rare in Madtown these days and wouldn't hesitate jumping through her hoops. She has a right to be safe. If you're seeing her on a outcall, she's definitely worth a try. The incall rate seems a bit high, but as you said, it's what the market will bear. And I get why it's higher. Hotel rates have jumped.
    There's just no way I give out my real info. It's unfortunate high end providers require that. I understand why. Oh well.

  12. #14215
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonLicker  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a few months ago. She basically looks like what you see in the pics. She's very mechanical, wouldn't do any kissing, and absolutely everything was covered. I was not scammed. I wouldn't repeat -- just too mechanical.
    My first visit with Xena sucked. But I eventually repeated. Out of desperation and lack of alternatives. Glad I did. The second and third visits were top notch. I tried a fourth time. And bailed because she expected me to wait in a way that seemed unreasonable to me. We haven't met since then. But I'd absolutely see her again. I don't think she's the type to ripoff. But who knows.

  13. #14214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 698
    Quote Originally Posted by IllBill515  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/785130407093

    I want to book a hhr with Xena, does she worth the money?

    Anyone tried her before?

    Would appreciate any opinion!
    I haven't repeated after seeing her once. The one time I saw her was OK. I obviously haven't rushed back. I would say if I were in Madison and got stood up I may give her another shot.

  14. #14213

    Xena

    I saw her once a few months ago. She basically looks like what you see in the pics. She's very mechanical, wouldn't do any kissing, and absolutely everything was covered. I was not scammed. I wouldn't repeat -- just too mechanical.

    Quote Originally Posted by IllBill515  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/785130407093

    I want to book a hhr with Xena, does she worth the money?

    Anyone tried her before?

    Would appreciate any opinion!

  15. #14212
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by IllBill515  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/785130407093

    I want to book a hhr with Xena, does she worth the money?

    Anyone tried her before?

    Would appreciate any opinion!
    Absolutely not, I seen her one time and then the second time she scammed me by pulling a dash and dash with management.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape