Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 16686
-
10-03-23 16:25 #14211Senior Member

Posts: 104Reliable and trustworthy
I finally saw Nikki earlier this year after following her ads for years. She is a beautiful MILF who has really taken care of herself. While I'm glad I saw her, I'm not sure if I'll see her again as I didn't feel the connection I was hoping for. Thats on me. Perhaps a second time would be better. YMMV. She is very professional and trustworthy, something I find rare in Madtown these days and wouldn't hesitate jumping through her hoops. She has a right to be safe. If you're seeing her on a outcall, she's definitely worth a try. The incall rate seems a bit high, but as you said, it's what the market will bear. And I get why it's higher. Hotel rates have jumped.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 15:45 #14210Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone have experience with this provider recently?
Originally Posted by CasualReader1
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/047436197418
-
10-03-23 15:30 #14209Regular Member

Posts: 15Xena
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/785130407093
I want to book a hhr with Xena, does she worth the money?
Anyone tried her before?
Would appreciate any opinion!
-
10-03-23 10:15 #14208Senior Member

Posts: 62Yamii
I agree with a few different people re: Yamii. She is young and has a great body but her communication stinks and it's frustrating when you get 90% of the way to finalizing things and she drops out. I can't explain more about her if anyone wants to DM me. I have gotten to know her somewhat, she's a decent person and means well (I think). I first met her when she was 19 and boy oh boy did I have a good time, I've seen her maybe 8-10 times in all.
Originally Posted by Roblund
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 22:01 #14207Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49Yanni is a scam she took my cash a dashed it.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 22:00 #14206Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49My review on Trudy, too the guy that wanted to know.
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 21:28 #14205Regular Member

Posts: 3Nice, yea obviously. The only reason I commented is because people were wondering about it. I just created a profile, but to put a date to things I've been around since Mercades and Lexus were doing doubles, and an all time favorite is alexxa, but she's been gone forever.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 21:11 #14204Senior Member

Posts: 25Alexa Alvarez
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
What a breath of fresh air. She was very sweet and seemed quite genuine. I had a very nice time. I did not feel rushed at all. Everything was quite sensual. She was beautiful and had a great smile.
She said she felt like she had a little more weight than her photos. I never noticed until she said something after everything. They seemed quite accurate to me.
She has some basic rules that she posts on another site.
https://ladys.one/minneapolis/alexa-alvarez-i613398
She mentioned that she's here with a friend Jasmine.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
Needless to say, I can already tell that I will be sleeping better tonight than I have in months.
-
10-02-23 20:38 #14203Senior Member

Posts: 801This goes back to the "Heaven or Hell" forum days. Same complaints from members about GPS. That being said, if money is no object for you, then go see her. If there is a working girl you can trust (for discretion), then Nikki is one of the few out there.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 19:07 #14202Senior Member

Posts: 1154You must have had a very good time indeed, given that you have a grand total of two posts, and both are about what a good time you had with Yamii. LOL.
Originally Posted by Roblund
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 19:01 #14201Senior Member

Posts: 663Trudy
Where is your review of Trudy. Surly your little write up doesn't really qualify as a review. Is it on the other site??
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 18:28 #14200Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49Yes MJ, Trudy was very real. I insist on meeting with her. All though she does take calls she says she's busy a lot. Tried to see her today but I can't afford a second meet at the moment. .
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 18:03 #14199Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49Now I've seen klynn once. Then she scammed me the second time. Which was odd and really stupid. Be ware of kylynn. And I left a review on Trudy. She meets up if you go down more you should see my positive review of her. She's very sweet
Originally Posted by ColChain77
[View Original Post]
and very passionate with your seniors
-
10-02-23 15:30 #14198Senior Member

Posts: 176Careful
Before you make any decision to see her I highly stress to read her Twitter. A couple swipes of reading and I happily decided I want nothing to do with that.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 14:53 #14197Senior Member

Posts: 663Trudy
Did you pay here a deposit as her post said?
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
How much what was her overall donation.
A bit more feedback / review is helpful.
Thank.
MJ.










Reply With Quote





