Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 16686
-
10-05-23 09:46 #14226Senior Member

Posts: 801Just one more thing about Nikki, did she get banned from here a while back? Or did she just get pissed and won't post?
Originally Posted by LumberJack5555
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 09:44 #14225Senior Member

Posts: 801I don't mind big girls at all, Jenna being a favorite of mind. What I don't like is a sloppy big gut. Megan looks big, but is she gross big?
Originally Posted by HeGetsAround
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 09:27 #14224Senior Member

Posts: 1154More praise
No point slathering even more Yuna love on the pile, but I will anyway. Aside from being sexy, smart and sane, she has that rare ability to make you feel like you're her special favorite. I've been seeing her for years, and that has never worn off. No other provider I've ever seen has been as good at creating the illusion of genuine, non-transactional intimacy.
Originally Posted by Acajtr222
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 07:33 #14223Senior Member

Posts: 43Totally agree on Yuna
I saw her once a couple months ago. She is pricy and more than I can afford on a regular basis but don't regret seeing her. She's a beautiful woman who provided a wonderful session. Her incall is safe and clean. I do plan on seeing her again sometime.
Originally Posted by TrapShooter01
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 21:32 #14222Senior Member

Posts: 64I've seen megan recently, she's maybe a little bigger but not as big as some others. Other parts have grown too which I like LOL. She does outcall mostly, or 2 girl with holly at hollys incall. I haven't seen both, or holly at all, but its an interesting combination. Hollys not my cup of tea, good luck if you see them!
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 19:38 #14221Senior Member

Posts: 176Convict duo?
Holly was offering a threesome with Megan who's become a really big girl from recent pictures. Has anyone partaken? Don't know if I would because of their past but once the little man starts talking anything is possible.
-
10-04-23 17:23 #14220Senior Member

Posts: 43You may want to read her reviews on TER and then make your decision on her screening and fee. It was the best $450 I have spent for an escort.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
I highly recommend Yuna!
-
10-04-23 17:14 #14219Senior Member

Posts: 944It's Yuna, for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 12:15 #14218Senior Member

Posts: 1004Someone here recommended to me a provider here named yuma so I checked out here site and she was pretty hot.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
But she wants $450 an hr and screening include sending her govt issued I'd and proof of employment and link to your LinkedIn site with over 100 connections.
Uh no.
-
10-03-23 22:01 #14217Senior Member

Posts: 69Same. I have entirely been prepared to pay the higher rate and probably would do so 1 to 2 xs per month. But despite a direct reference from a very reputable local reference (meaning, this provider said "I can send Nikki an email and tell her you are cool" links to my many reviews, email, phone number, commitment to meeting first in person with I'd, and multiple other references from very high end providers, she insisted on her complete body cavity search, publish your info in the State Journal policy. I 1000% understand caution, but she seems completely over the top, which has me convinced that your info is ultimately saved for her own purposes. Nothing else makes sense if it is simply about confirming. Plus, on top of it all, she comes off as such an absolute nasty, super grouch. Remarkable bizarre escalation in response to the most honest of questions.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 21:12 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 944There's just no way I give out my real info. It's unfortunate high end providers require that. I understand why. Oh well.
Originally Posted by LumberJack5555
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 20:55 #14215Senior Member

Posts: 944My first visit with Xena sucked. But I eventually repeated. Out of desperation and lack of alternatives. Glad I did. The second and third visits were top notch. I tried a fourth time. And bailed because she expected me to wait in a way that seemed unreasonable to me. We haven't met since then. But I'd absolutely see her again. I don't think she's the type to ripoff. But who knows.
Originally Posted by MadisonLicker
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 20:45 #14214Senior Member

Posts: 698I haven't repeated after seeing her once. The one time I saw her was OK. I obviously haven't rushed back. I would say if I were in Madison and got stood up I may give her another shot.
Originally Posted by IllBill515
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 18:49 #14213Senior Member

Posts: 48Xena
I saw her once a few months ago. She basically looks like what you see in the pics. She's very mechanical, wouldn't do any kissing, and absolutely everything was covered. I was not scammed. I wouldn't repeat -- just too mechanical.
Originally Posted by IllBill515
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 17:47 #14212Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49Absolutely not, I seen her one time and then the second time she scammed me by pulling a dash and dash with management.
Originally Posted by IllBill515
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




