Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 3245
-
10-09-23 13:18 #2255Senior Member

Posts: 122Eve
Has anyone seen her? Contact info? Thanks.
-
10-04-23 21:47 #2254Regular Member

Posts: 12I saw her
Saw her once. Real but upcharge city. Ridiculous upcharge, and asks you to film "content" for her. When I say upcharge, it's 200 to add a CBJ for 2 minutes to a QV of 200. Stay away.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-23 06:22 #2253Senior Member

Posts: 5229Emma
Here's the Emma info:
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/402878569819
203-80 x-xx92.
BMD.
-
10-04-23 02:08 #2252Senior Member

Posts: 41Used to go by July or Juicy July in her ads. Has some mixed reviews on the Hartford board if you search her name.
Originally Posted by Cumsequences
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-23 21:36 #2251Senior Member

Posts: 156Anyone know this one?
Sorry if I am just not remembering, but I don't think I've seen this one before. Always hard to search without a name. Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/934717251135
-
10-03-23 18:40 #2250Senior Member

Posts: 1251Emma
Normally I'd add a link to her ad and a pic or two. I can't find her ad, so it's just my words. Sorry.
I saw Emma this morning at the same hotel in New London that I previously missed seeing her. We set it up yesterday, and she was ready just about on time. Freshly showered with fresh breath. Nice.
She wore a sexy black one-piece underneath her clothes she was in to meet me at the door. Overall her body is OK with a bit of a gut that the one-piece hid ok. Crotch had a snap which worked out well as she backed into me rubbing me on her ass while I'm rubbing her clit.
Got on bed for some 69 and she had one of those convulsive climaxes while I was lightly fia. She would have taken cim, but I wanted her bum which looked quite nice. I asked for rcg tease with ass. Very hot. Then we went to main event, cleaned up and I left.
I brought enough for hh visit, but was there just over qv and left that donation. She didn't seem to care about watching a clock, and wanted me to have a good time. I did and I'm likely to repeat. Please be nice.
Newb.
-
10-03-23 12:54 #2249Senior Member

Posts: 1992 for 2.
Amber, used to go as Nina. Same deal as the Hispanic girls. Started texting incoherently asking if I had weed and that I wasn't serious and didn't want the money. Drug free doesn't mean what it used to apparently. Threatened me and told me I was being followed when I told them I left. Incoherent tirade follows for roughly 30 minutes with a very accurate (these people are idiots, wasn't me) of me being followed and what I look like.
Another bad one to see. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a setup disrupted by their own vices.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...r/483138011957
-
09-30-23 08:21 #2248Senior Member

Posts: 223It's her old number, she didn't reply to my text, so I called the number and it's a marketing scam, there's an automated voice saying "we're excited to tell you about our exclusive deals for today" don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by TheNumber
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 17:31 #2247Senior Member

Posts: 199The little Hispanic girls in new London flipped shit when they didn't understand why I was asking rates and that they weren't posted in their ad. Never the less, off my list, next!
-
09-28-23 23:56 #2246Senior Member

Posts: 93Jordan
Looks like she's back around. She's still listed as a resident of York, but there a chance their system hasn't updated yet.
Now we just need jane and her sister back around.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...r/773175278755
-
09-25-23 15:38 #2245Senior Member

Posts: 930Apple probably fake
Sumo has her all over the USA, AZ, NM CA, CT? Not a real provider.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/503-502-0898
-
09-25-23 13:29 #2244Senior Member

Posts: 32It's a scam
She is going to ask for a deposit I guarantee it.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 11:57 #2243Senior Member

Posts: 223Apple Almi 💋?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/068778854875
Has anyone seen this one yet? Looks cute but I'm not going to open a Snapchat account to prove I'm not a cop.
-
09-21-23 00:16 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 70I don't think she's fake.
I tried contacting her before her coms were very good. Said she was located in Jewitt city, and was only doing car dates. As I was on the bike and in groton at the time that didn't work for me. She said "I have a truck" when I said I was on the bike. Still didn't want to travel all the way up that direction that late at night. But didn't seem anything fake to me.
Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 20:16 #2241Senior Member

Posts: 215Location
In my experience when they have don't have the location listed and instead say "catering to you" or "downtown", it's usually a scam. They're getting more sophisticated with bogus listings.
Originally Posted by StubbyLuv666
[View Original Post]
I may be wrong but feels fake to me.












Reply With Quote





