Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3245
-
09-20-23 19:29 #2240Regular Member

Posts: 12A little thickin
Any reports on this one? Looks new but has been posting continuously. Got an itch for little tricky Greek vacation.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...7/063814660605
-
09-20-23 11:09 #2239Senior Member

Posts: 70Emma
The first time I contacted her coms were spot on. Last night I tried again. Text her arranged a time. Coms were consistent all the way up till I got to the lot. And then everything went dark. That shit is so annoying. All these tricks constantly put in there ads. "don't waste my time" and then they are the first ones to waste everyone else.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 01:58 #2238Banned Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-20-23 00:53 #2237Senior Member

Posts: 70WAP in New London?
Anyone try this new one? Aint going to lie that pussy looks good. Face not so much but who cares.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/881106265487
-
09-19-23 10:53 #2236Senior Member

Posts: 70Waterbury.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 15:26 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 512Tried searching Hartford and Eastern Ct. What Ct area are the reviews in?
Originally Posted by JoeBell
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 12:25 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 130Just search Bambi or Stormy in CT forum. A lot of reviews.
Originally Posted by Masacre1919
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 11:59 #2233Senior Member

Posts: 5229Bambi
Do a name search to see her reviews and other aliases in the Htfd and Wtrbry forums. She's been around for many years.
Originally Posted by Masacre1919
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
09-18-23 11:50 #2232Senior Member

Posts: 52Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/689860753121
Any info thanks.
-
09-17-23 00:19 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 70Emma
I texted her around 1015 pm and meet up with her within the hour comms were decent enough planned on 11. Was more to 1115, hotel was actually nicer then I thought. Room was very clean, has a cat no issue for me. Set up for a HH, ended up doing a QV because lack of time on my end. Good enough price, very vocal, tighter then normal, with a nice fat clit. I will definitely again.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-23 17:48 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 5229I was planning a visit, too, but I noticed she has no ad running today.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
09-14-23 14:09 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 1251Emma
I had a date planned today with Emma, but I left due to poor comms. I was in the lot waiting. Damn. The rates BMD shows are the same quoted to me. Location looks fine. Unfortunately I didn't see her yet.
-
09-14-23 07:23 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 5229I may need to do a road trip. I reached her on rates and she texted 125 q, 175 hh, 225 hr.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
09-13-23 14:00 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 210Emma
Nice review slam. I'm going to hafta checker her out. Haven't seen her posts before.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 00:24 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 827My Date with Emma was Wonderful!
Quick report from New London on Emma. I had a ball (and a nut) visiting her at her not quite a notel location. Room was super neat and clean. Had a kitty cat that was super chill, also. Mention-worthy in case a monger has a pet allergy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...a/790614016266
She's a looker; her pics on STG don't do justice. She's got long sexy black hair, pretty porcelain skin complexion and the absolute sexiest gumdrop nipples I've ever see sitting on proud, subtle b-cups. Loved playing with 'them!
I placed the 1. 5 donation (plus a little more) on the table. She never touched it, we just stripped and got busy. Super head, not quite DT but close. Lots of play with the aforementioned breasts, and fingering both her holes. Slipped on the magnum she offered (always appreciate when a provider purchases premium Jimmies in a larger size. Makes everything so much better)!
We took a trip to Greece as part of the fun and I'd say she excels at that mode. I couldn't last long with all the dirty talk and bucking back against my cock. Heavenly! When it was time to cum, I ripped off the rubber and deposited a load on her amazing chest. She grinned, then cleaned us both up with warm face cloths. Another nice touch.
She's a solid find in a largely barren landscape of (so called) providers. Beautiful, good comms and affordable. Will definitely repeat!












Reply With Quote





