Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 217 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 3245
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2255

    Eve

    Has anyone seen her? Contact info? Thanks.

  2. #2254

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Sumo has her all over the USA, AZ, NM CA, CT? Not a real provider.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/503-502-0898
    Saw her once. Real but upcharge city. Ridiculous upcharge, and asks you to film "content" for her. When I say upcharge, it's 200 to add a CBJ for 2 minutes to a QV of 200. Stay away.

  3. #2253

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Normally I'd add a link to her ad and a pic or two. I can't find her ad, so it's just my words. Sorry.

    I saw Emma this morning at the same hotel in New London that I previously missed seeing her. We set it up yesterday, and she was ready just about on time. Freshly showered with fresh breath. Nice.

    She wore a sexy black one-piece underneath her clothes she was in to meet me at the door. Overall her body is OK with a bit of a gut that the one-piece hid ok. Crotch had a snap which worked out well as she backed into me rubbing me on her ass while I'm rubbing her clit.

    Got on bed for some 69 and she had one of those convulsive climaxes while I was lightly fia. She would have taken cim, but I wanted her bum which looked quite nice. I asked for rcg tease with ass. Very hot. Then we went to main event, cleaned up and I left.

    I brought enough for hh visit, but was there just over qv and left that donation. She didn't seem to care about watching a clock, and wanted me to have a good time. I did and I'm likely to repeat. Please be nice.

    Newb.
    Here's the Emma info:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/402878569819

    203-80 x-xx92.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8759.jpg‎  

  4. #2252
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I am just not remembering, but I don't think I've seen this one before. Always hard to search without a name. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/934717251135
    Used to go by July or Juicy July in her ads. Has some mixed reviews on the Hartford board if you search her name.

  5. #2251

    Anyone know this one?

    Sorry if I am just not remembering, but I don't think I've seen this one before. Always hard to search without a name. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/934717251135

  6. #2250

    Emma

    Normally I'd add a link to her ad and a pic or two. I can't find her ad, so it's just my words. Sorry.

    I saw Emma this morning at the same hotel in New London that I previously missed seeing her. We set it up yesterday, and she was ready just about on time. Freshly showered with fresh breath. Nice.

    She wore a sexy black one-piece underneath her clothes she was in to meet me at the door. Overall her body is OK with a bit of a gut that the one-piece hid ok. Crotch had a snap which worked out well as she backed into me rubbing me on her ass while I'm rubbing her clit.

    Got on bed for some 69 and she had one of those convulsive climaxes while I was lightly fia. She would have taken cim, but I wanted her bum which looked quite nice. I asked for rcg tease with ass. Very hot. Then we went to main event, cleaned up and I left.

    I brought enough for hh visit, but was there just over qv and left that donation. She didn't seem to care about watching a clock, and wanted me to have a good time. I did and I'm likely to repeat. Please be nice.

    Newb.

  7. #2249
    2 for 2.

    Amber, used to go as Nina. Same deal as the Hispanic girls. Started texting incoherently asking if I had weed and that I wasn't serious and didn't want the money. Drug free doesn't mean what it used to apparently. Threatened me and told me I was being followed when I told them I left. Incoherent tirade follows for roughly 30 minutes with a very accurate (these people are idiots, wasn't me) of me being followed and what I look like.

    Another bad one to see. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a setup disrupted by their own vices.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...r/483138011957
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231003-124225.jpg‎  

  8. #2248
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNumber  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's back around. She's still listed as a resident of York, but there a chance their system hasn't updated yet.

    Now we just need jane and her sister back around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...r/773175278755
    It's her old number, she didn't reply to my text, so I called the number and it's a marketing scam, there's an automated voice saying "we're excited to tell you about our exclusive deals for today" don't waste your time.

  9. #2247
    The little Hispanic girls in new London flipped shit when they didn't understand why I was asking rates and that they weren't posted in their ad. Never the less, off my list, next!

  10. #2246

    Jordan

    Looks like she's back around. She's still listed as a resident of York, but there a chance their system hasn't updated yet.

    Now we just need jane and her sister back around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...r/773175278755

  11. #2245

    Apple probably fake

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/068778854875

    Has anyone seen this one yet? Looks cute but I'm not going to open a Snapchat account to prove I'm not a cop.
    Sumo has her all over the USA, AZ, NM CA, CT? Not a real provider.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/503-502-0898

  12. #2244

    It's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/068778854875

    Has anyone seen this one yet? Looks cute but I'm not going to open a Snapchat account to prove I'm not a cop.
    She is going to ask for a deposit I guarantee it.

  13. #2243

    Apple Almi 💋?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/068778854875

    Has anyone seen this one yet? Looks cute but I'm not going to open a Snapchat account to prove I'm not a cop.

  14. #2242

    I don't think she's fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    In my experience when they have don't have the location listed and instead say "catering to you" or "downtown", it's usually a scam. They're getting more sophisticated with bogus listings.

    I may be wrong but feels fake to me.
    I tried contacting her before her coms were very good. Said she was located in Jewitt city, and was only doing car dates. As I was on the bike and in groton at the time that didn't work for me. She said "I have a truck" when I said I was on the bike. Still didn't want to travel all the way up that direction that late at night. But didn't seem anything fake to me.

  15. #2241

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by StubbyLuv666  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? Looks new but has been posting continuously. Got an itch for little tricky Greek vacation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...7/063814660605
    In my experience when they have don't have the location listed and instead say "catering to you" or "downtown", it's usually a scam. They're getting more sophisticated with bogus listings.

    I may be wrong but feels fake to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape