Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 524 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 7853
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6578

    Favorite Fantasy

    Is this girl new? Says her name is Star, searched the forum and found some reviews for a Star but not sure its the same one, old linked ads are gone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/038027344770
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails starlMzU2NGU.jpg‎  

  2. #6577

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Here's something I thought I'd never say LOL. Went to see lady M today and sort of went south. Comms were great, responsive and set up a time, shot over and got the room. Initially it was good until the deed. Hit from doggy, looked down and got cut short by the nature clock. Don't know if she was aware of it but I can sure say I lost all enthusiasm. She was upset it happened and tried to make it work but I just couldn't see past it. Also, she has a ton of bruises on her arms and legs. I'm not sure what's happened to her but man I had high hopes. I left and doubt I'd return. Be safe gents..
    I told you guys awhile back, I had to LOL where she says she's ddf.

  3. #6576

    Cougar

    Thanks guys. That's a pass for me at the moment.

  4. #6575

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Tried contacting her but no response. Seems TGTBT. Watertown doesn't tolerate this kind of thing.
    Gives you a address to a condo place but it's ghost after that I'm getting uncle vibes.

  5. #6574

    Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share info on this one? I've not seen her ad before. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...r/911097678707
    Tried contacting her but no response. Seems TGTBT. Watertown doesn't tolerate this kind of thing.

  6. #6573

    Voluptuous cougar

    Can anyone share info on this one? I've not seen her ad before. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...r/911097678707
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230923_163249_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #6572
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Here's something I thought I'd never say LOL. Went to see lady M today and sort of went south. Comms were great, responsive and set up a time, shot over and got the room. Initially it was good until the deed. Hit from doggy, looked down and got cut short by the nature clock. Don't know if she was aware of it but I can sure say I lost all enthusiasm. She was upset it happened and tried to make it work but I just couldn't see past it. Also, she has a ton of bruises on her arms and legs. I'm not sure what's happened to her but man I had high hopes. I left and doubt I'd return. Be safe gents.

    Night.
    The more they earn the more they shot into their veins. All the business is starting to catch up. As Blue said it in the past, get it while she last.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  8. #6571

    Lady M

    Here's something I thought I'd never say LOL. Went to see lady M today and sort of went south. Comms were great, responsive and set up a time, shot over and got the room. Initially it was good until the deed. Hit from doggy, looked down and got cut short by the nature clock. Don't know if she was aware of it but I can sure say I lost all enthusiasm. She was upset it happened and tried to make it work but I just couldn't see past it. Also, she has a ton of bruises on her arms and legs. I'm not sure what's happened to her but man I had high hopes. I left and doubt I'd return. Be safe gents.

    Night.

  9. #6570

    Maya

    I saw Maya again recently. She is an absolute gem. A nice personality and pleasant to talk to. She has a regular job and I'm guessing she does this for extra spending money so she isn't desperate like some of the other women. No signs of a handler or demons. She is always on time and a good communicator. She hosts out of one of the better hotels in town. Her donations are a little bit higher than the other girls around, but she is worth the extra. Her appearance is impeccable and alway freshly showered and smelling fresh. She usually Greets you dressed in nice lingerie. Her skills are excellent. She is very responsive to pleasing you with Above average CBJ and cfs. If you are into bareback she won't do it. Also no kissing. She isn't a high volume provider and is not available everyday. She is worth s visit IMHO.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/601616875746

  10. #6569

    Naugatuck

    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Ya either way I always have my head on a swivel. I just hope she's the same as when I saw her in naugy. Also off topic but I hope naugy gets some good ones soon.

    Night.
    I agree. I haven't seen anyone online hosting in Naugatuck that I feel the urge to see. Too bad because it's a convenient location for me.

  11. #6568
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    There are people who come to her room. She says they are cousins or nieces or nephews who bring her things like food. Nothing to be concerned with from what I saw. That said, never let your guard down. No matter how nice they seem or great reports you read. These girls can change very quickly. I'm not saying she is going down that path. It pays to always be careful. The only times I've gotten in trouble or close to trouble is when I let my guard down with someone I thought was safe. Unfortunately you just never can tell.
    Very good advice.

  12. #6567
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    There are people who come to her room. She says they are cousins or nieces or nephews who bring her things like food. Nothing to be concerned with from what I saw. That said, never let your guard down. No matter how nice they seem or great reports you read. These girls can change very quickly. I'm not saying she is going down that path. It pays to always be careful. The only times I've gotten in trouble or close to trouble is when I let my guard down with someone I thought was safe. Unfortunately you just never can tell.
    Ya either way I always have my head on a swivel. I just hope she's the same as when I saw her in naugy. Also off topic but I hope naugy gets some good ones soon.

    Night.

  13. #6566
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I've never had any issues with Miss M. I haven't seen her in about a month mainly because her location is too far away for me to sneak over there. Naugatuck was much better for me.
    There are people who come to her room. She says they are cousins or nieces or nephews who bring her things like food. Nothing to be concerned with from what I saw. That said, never let your guard down. No matter how nice they seem or great reports you read. These girls can change very quickly. I'm not saying she is going down that path. It pays to always be careful. The only times I've gotten in trouble or close to trouble is when I let my guard down with someone I thought was safe. Unfortunately you just never can tell.

  14. #6565
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see lady M this coming weekend and seeing if any recent reports of thing to watch out for. Looked through and seems fine but just ironing out any potential bs. If not I'm seeing my regular in haven. I have seen M before in naugy and didn't see anyone around watching or her going to any guy after the fact.

    Night.
    I've never had any issues with Miss M. I haven't seen her in about a month mainly because her location is too far away for me to sneak over there. Naugatuck was much better for me.

  15. #6564

    Miss M

    Looking to see lady M this coming weekend and seeing if any recent reports of thing to watch out for. Looked through and seems fine but just ironing out any potential bs. If not I'm seeing my regular in haven. I have seen M before in naugy and didn't see anyone around watching or her going to any guy after the fact.

    Night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape