Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 37337
-
09-24-23 07:39 #30107Senior Member

Posts: 311Earlier this week as a matter of fact. Couldn't get ANYONE else to answer a text but she did. I know I was surprised too. Took it like a champ. After a she has dealt with you a couple of times I think it is open season on that ass. I've seen her a a few times now and as soon as I asked for it the last 2 times she immediately assumed the position to take it.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 22:07 #30106Senior Member

Posts: 133Pixie / Olivia
Actually she is my all time fave out of all these women. I have had all her holes and love it. She is Nasty in a good way. But getting up with her is like playing lotto. If it wasn't so difficult to catch I don't think I would waste my time anywhere else.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 21:59 #30105Senior Member

Posts: 133Nice
Lmao we good Bro. And you don't have to tell me twice. I'm literally fresh out some Pussy trying to figure out how to take a shower without making my significant other suspicious. This forum is a gift and a curse for a motherf* like me. Strange Pussy without the drama and emotional baggage. Lmfao.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 21:29 #30104Senior Member

Posts: 337Careful with those Cali gurls
Don't buy what she is selling. PD lists her Juice menu as. 3. *102 for 60 minutes and 1. 4*102 qv Her current man is on her TWTTR / IG FYI so maybe she was scared of whomever. https://archive.md/NR2dI https://archive.ph/wv7Xd https://archive.ph/h9F6D https://archive.md/wqrIT https://archive.ph/O4RhF.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 20:36 #30103Senior Member

Posts: 577Nice
Lmao, that was a good one, I have no retort! Let's get back to fucking these hoes.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 15:40 #30102Senior Member

Posts: 133Promoting
Fam WTF are you talking about!! Apparently you need to leave the powder alone. The original post is about her not answering and posting 9 to 5! You going all into the powder head and aim to please spill. All I got is D* for these broads. I'm not the one sitting around partying with these broads lmao. She not even attractive and her hygiene is not up to par for me to keep her in my rotation let alone Partying with her lmao. You probably there right now hitting lines and cooking dinner.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 15:25 #30101Senior Member

Posts: 577German mix
You paid $30 for a HJ and sex, no head? That is insane honestly, these girls come into the area and want top money for minimal service has to stop. Then they lie in the add saying they do everything and you get there and it's a different story then get mad when you call them out on it.
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 15:20 #30100Senior Member

Posts: 577That's between you and her, I been seeing her a minute so my price might not be the one she gives you, YMMV. Text her and find out.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 15:18 #30099Senior Member

Posts: 577Promoting
Bro, you up here sounding like her agent, nobody gives a fuck really, LOL. If she answers then we gone go fuck her simple as that, if not on to the next ho.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 15:00 #30098Senior Member

Posts: 97She is reviewed here
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6547659#post6547659.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
Once she knows you she will start texting you her availability. She has kids she picks up in the afternoon so try her before 3 ish.
-
09-23-23 13:38 #30097Senior Member

Posts: 99What were her rates.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 12:59 #30096Senior Member

Posts: 416Pixie
Is she BBFSCIP? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 12:33 #30095Senior Member

Posts: 1449Thanks she was thin before with a great ass but the ocd combined with lack of focus made it nearly impossible on some days. For her I imagine thinner is not better.
Originally Posted by KnightWork
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 11:14 #30094Senior Member

Posts: 273Olivia / Pixie
Seen pixie at least 3 times now. I hate her location but worth the trip. Looks like her pics but a little thicker but not a bbw. Bbj is great and backshots are fabulous. I explored all three holes switching back in forth until I filled her ass like a jelly donut. I have made deposits in every hole. She is very difficult to get ahold of but once you do its smooth sailing. Menu wide open and No rush damage 100 Good nut.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 09:14 #30093Senior Member

Posts: 133Monkey
She has kids and when it's time to pick them up from school she is done for the day. I didn't say she was Mother Theresa. I said she has a valid reason.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





