Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 33445
-
09-19-23 16:05 #27850Banned asshole

Posts: 704Its horrible out there fellas
Its the absolute Worst its ever been out there.
Not 1 reliable clean provider out there with a decent rate.
Nothing but over priced drug addicts an junkies in run down motels charging 100-120 for 15.
What fucking world do we live in.
Smfh.
-
09-19-23 15:24 #27849Senior Member

Posts: 31Weird scams
I get the deposit scams all the time, it's easy to weed them out quickly. Ask if they accept BTC. I don't know any real working girls that accept BTC.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 15:04 #27848Senior Member

Posts: 826Agree: Something Seems Off
Things you mention. Location, donation, seem suspect. Also her ad mentions car dates which IMO doesn't fit with someone staying at a premium hotel.
I encountered something like this once in Cincinnati. After some messaging turned out to be a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 14:47 #27847Senior Member

Posts: 571Beware
https://callescort.org/513-436-5271
Quote 240 for an hour staying downtown renaissance hotel off of fourth Street, asked for reviews and she sent me text messages from her screenshots. Spider senses went up thus passing on this beautiful lady. If anyone has participated then please share. Hope I'm wrong but would expect higher rates especially staying in a nicer hotel chain .Staying away from the LEO. This Capricorn wants to be safe. Watch your six.
-
09-19-23 14:07 #27846Senior Member

Posts: 56Colombiana
I gave Colombiana a shot yesterday. When I arrived she asked for a pic, which I ignored and just requested the room number again. For whatever reason she gave it to me. Once inside, I could see she wasn't the girl in the pictures but was fairly close, so I decided to stay. After some pleasantries, she offered a Greek upgrade for an additional. 5 for a total of $$. I said why not. From there a little CBJ, then down to business. I wanted to move slower and get my half hour but she indirectly indicated she wanted to move it along. All and all it was ok, but felt a little rushed.
Originally Posted by Dayann1980
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 11:09 #27845Senior Member

Posts: 473Anna. Nothing new
Nothing new on Anna. Always had lackluster service and the pussy has always been stanky. Only thing you get is a young body to bounce on. Twisted69 Anna, was good several years ago and based on your recent review. Tried again and no where near your experience! Her BBBJ was mechanical and half assed and tried to just finish handy. She was not freshly showered. She had an odor that distracted me from going any further and called it a day. She also has gained probably 30 pounds from the pics posted. I will not repeat.
-
09-18-23 23:44 #27844Senior Member

Posts: 546Anna
Anna, was good several years ago and based on your recent review. Tried again and no where near your experience! Her BBBJ was mechanical and half assed and tried to just finish handy. She was not freshly showered. She had an odor that distracted me from going any further and called it a day. She also has gained probably 30 pounds from the pics posted. I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:36 #27843Regular Member

Posts: 18Sent you a message Snarkdog! Any advice would be super helpful!
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 22:14 #27842Banned Member

Posts: 5352Sharonville LEO sits a watches all the motels. They have been known to follow you out. Some have been stopped an ask why they are in the area.
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13
[View Original Post]
Some guy say no problem. For me I have no reason to be scared of LEO checking my plates just don't need the added hassle so yes it's a no fly zone for me.
-
09-18-23 19:58 #27841Senior Member

Posts: 451Sharonville
Heightened LEO presence!
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty13
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 18:19 #27840Regular Member

Posts: 18Sharonville
Brand new to this. Set up an appointment with a provider that several have reviewed on here. Her location is in Sharonville. I have seen other folks mention they won't go into Sharonville. Can someone give me some insight as to whether it is truly a no go zone or even hotels / motels to avoid?
-
09-18-23 16:52 #27839Senior Member

Posts: 79Asians
I've been doing some recon for a few months and have found myself in a network, I can only assume. I couldn't tell you how, when and where I got in contact with them but I assume if you see them once and don't cause trouble they'll add you to their Rolodex. So he is what I have concluded, the number changes every month or at least when a new rotation has happened. They reach out to whatever number they have for you, and it's typically 2-3 women. 1-2 girls and mama-san (for those who have done time on "the rock" Depending on how busy they are or if a girl doesn't feel comfortable with you the mama-san takes their place. The girls are hit and miss but regardless it's usually sensual. Now I could be all wrong but this is just what I have observed from my experiences. I would note that they will say something if you never see any of them and ask a lot of questions.
-
09-18-23 16:01 #27838Banned asshole

Posts: 704That's a big black woman.
Originally Posted by Laines
[View Original Post]
Kinda sloppy looking.
Let me know if you take her down LOL.
Love to hear the review in detail.
-
09-18-23 16:00 #27837Senior Member

Posts: 324Mandy is a sweetheart
I had the privilege of meeting up with Mandy last week. Thanks for the reviews of SlamT and Sad Sack, and others. Not much to really add that hasn't already been said other than to affirm the reviews. She's a sweetheart with absolutely gorgeous titties. Clean and safe apartment and great communication the entire time, I actually set up the date in advance and everything went according to plan. (Keep in mind about the steps to her apartment can be challenging). Mandy has a great personality and as reported, she was able to take an entire load into her mouth without missing a beat. Will repeat, thanks for the reports. Stay safe!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/153941149
-
09-18-23 15:59 #27836Banned asshole

Posts: 704She has been around since 2015. Yes bareback an other perks are on the table for the right price.
Originally Posted by ChaddRedditson
[View Original Post]
She was probably more worried that you would see the 2 big hemorrhoids that lay inside the crack of her ass rather than you sticking it up her ass.
She is very conscious of them an make her feel very good uncomfortable LOL.
She been that way for yrs.
I fucked her back in the day once an her word exactly to me were an I quote " my asshole is not a pretty place" and lmao.
In video on ad where she shales her ass you can see them a little.










Reply With Quote





