Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 1374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 33234
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27639

    Skin popping

    Quote Originally Posted by Wielic  [View Original Post]
    Bruises are likely from skin popping. First provider I ever saw had them, no idea what they were from at the time. New one for your urban dictionary. Be safe.
    Was told they are from running into the corner of the table or counter it was always interesting when girls have them on there chest and arms. Ladies are either trying to get ahead and get out or feed habits. Still very professional ladies to have fun with. Devine Rachel is better than ever depending on your needs. Most of the fun these days are UTR or out of town ladies you can't use for a reference unless on p411.

  2. #27638

    Bruises

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaddRedditson  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/419-236-3538

    Cons: While she certainly struck me as completely coherent and didn't come across as a user at all, she did have quite a few bruises down both her legs. And these were definitely not "I bumped into the coffee table bruises" for sure. I'm a little too suburban to know what that's all about. Other than that she seemed peculiarly worried that I was going to accidentally slip it into her ass. It was a little distracting, but I dunno, perhaps some guys try to get away with it?
    Bruises are likely from skin popping. First provider I ever saw had them, no idea what they were from at the time. New one for your urban dictionary. Be safe.

  3. #27637

    Quality

    Agree, and when any decent ones come around they are 100% booked right away. I've been on strike for a while (not that I wouldn't come out of retirement for the right arrangement).

    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Its the absolute Worst its ever been out there.

    Not 1 reliable clean provider out there with a decent rate.

    Nothing but over priced drug addicts an junkies in run down motels charging 100-120 for 15.

    What fucking world do we live in.

    Smfh.

  4. #27636
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Cincinnati next week. Texted with a provider that is in Sharonville and asked her about LEO issues I saw on this forum. She said she is in the safe area off 42. Is there a safe area and is it off 42. Thanks.
    What was her name.

    Maybe we know her.

  5. #27635

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted69  [View Original Post]
    Anna, was good several years ago and based on your recent review. Tried again and no where near your experience! Her BBBJ was mechanical and half assed and tried to just finish handy. She was not freshly showered. She had an odor that distracted me from going any further and called it a day. She also has gained probably 30 pounds from the pics posted. I will not repeat.
    Will have to agree with you now don't know what was different but went back for 2nd visit maybe a 2 min BJ and when she slipped them panties jesus it was aweful then she said she was out of condoms just give little extra to play I told just BBBJ today and after maybe 5 min of a toothy shitty BBBJ I just left gave her. 50 and rolled.

  6. #27634
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Cincinnati next week. Texted with a provider that is in Sharonville and asked her about LEO issues I saw on this forum. She said she is in the safe area off 42. Is there a safe area and is it off 42. Thanks.
    Yes there is a motel off 42. Lots safer than the Sharon road ones. Also Mexican restaurant there with good food.

    Cookie use that motel lot of times when she wasn't visiting her Uncle. I have been there many times but been awsile.

  7. #27633

    Save yourself the headache

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Cincinnati next week. Texted with a provider that is in Sharonville and asked her about LEO issues I saw on this forum. She said she is in the safe area off 42. Is there a safe area and is it off 42. Thanks.
    I tried with an Asian provider in Sharonville this evening and got ghosted. They all give the same location. So get there early and scope. Red Roof Inn. There is a gas station right there to chill at. They stop responding once you say you are there. It's hella weird like just wasting your time or something.

    Save yourself the headache, go to Sakura and ask for Mimi. You won't be disappointed.

  8. #27632

    If your lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting Cincinnati next week. Texted with a provider that is in Sharonville and asked her about LEO issues I saw on this forum. She said she is in the safe area off 42. Is there a safe area and is it off 42. Thanks.
    They all have their issues. Escorts equals drugs equals unsafe. Rodeway Inn is probably the worst. Cops in and out mostly drug related.

    I've been to all three there and never an issue other than police present. Had a friend staying in those but prefer not to meet someone new there. Good luck.

  9. #27631

    Sharonville

    I will be visiting Cincinnati next week. Texted with a provider that is in Sharonville and asked her about LEO issues I saw on this forum. She said she is in the safe area off 42. Is there a safe area and is it off 42. Thanks.

  10. #27630
    Quote Originally Posted by KidKuddi  [View Original Post]
    Its the absolute Worst its ever been out there.

    Not 1 reliable clean provider out there with a decent rate.

    Nothing but over priced drug addicts an junkies in run down motels charging 100-120 for 15.

    What fucking world do we live in.

    Smf5h.
    100% agree.

  11. #27629

    Its horrible out there fellas

    Its the absolute Worst its ever been out there.

    Not 1 reliable clean provider out there with a decent rate.

    Nothing but over priced drug addicts an junkies in run down motels charging 100-120 for 15.

    What fucking world do we live in.

    Smfh.

  12. #27628

    Weird scams

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Things you mention. Location, donation, seem suspect. Also her ad mentions car dates which IMO doesn't fit with someone staying at a premium hotel.

    I encountered something like this once in Cincinnati. After some messaging turned out to be a deposit scam.
    I get the deposit scams all the time, it's easy to weed them out quickly. Ask if they accept BTC. I don't know any real working girls that accept BTC.

  13. #27627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Agree: Something Seems Off

    Things you mention. Location, donation, seem suspect. Also her ad mentions car dates which IMO doesn't fit with someone staying at a premium hotel.

    I encountered something like this once in Cincinnati. After some messaging turned out to be a deposit scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/513-436-5271

    Quote 240 for an hour staying downtown renaissance hotel off of fourth Street, asked for reviews and she sent me text messages from her screenshots. Spider senses went up thus passing on this beautiful lady. If anyone has participated then please share. Hope I'm wrong but would expect higher rates especially staying in a nicer hotel chain .Staying away from the LEO. This Capricorn wants to be safe. Watch your six.

  14. #27626

    Beware

    https://callescort.org/513-436-5271

    Quote 240 for an hour staying downtown renaissance hotel off of fourth Street, asked for reviews and she sent me text messages from her screenshots. Spider senses went up thus passing on this beautiful lady. If anyone has participated then please share. Hope I'm wrong but would expect higher rates especially staying in a nicer hotel chain .Staying away from the LEO. This Capricorn wants to be safe. Watch your six.

  15. #27625

    Colombiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayann1980  [View Original Post]
    So, I had an interesting day. I walked into two different hotel rooms searching for a BBBJ today, and walked out both times because what they said was offered wasn't. At about the time I was going to give up someone responded to my text we came up with 1. 5 Benjamin's. I made it to the room and this girl was pretty hot. I never caught her name, didn't really care. From what I could tell it was actually the girl in the picture. Her English was very broken, however I speak a little bit of Spanish. I got undressed laid down on the bed, and she started to take out the covers, I declined and she just shrugged her shoulders and said ok. She went to work, and offered to get on top which I also declined. She did a great job, I finished. She's a spitter, which I don't care much about. I would do it again if needed, but I like different. We were located up in Mason near hooters.

    Sorry if this was rough its my first review.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...549/4322966581
    I gave Colombiana a shot yesterday. When I arrived she asked for a pic, which I ignored and just requested the room number again. For whatever reason she gave it to me. Once inside, I could see she wasn't the girl in the pictures but was fairly close, so I decided to stay. After some pleasantries, she offered a Greek upgrade for an additional. 5 for a total of $$. I said why not. From there a little CBJ, then down to business. I wanted to move slower and get my half hour but she indirectly indicated she wanted to move it along. All and all it was ok, but felt a little rushed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape