Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 33445
-
09-20-23 20:55 #27865Regular Member

Posts: 8Avondale
Anyone have any info on this girl?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/154524829
-
09-20-23 18:26 #27864Senior Member

Posts: 31Toss up
Hooked up with them about a month ago. While the experience was good, everything was covered and they won't see you at the same time. Had to end up blocking their number because Candy kept hitting me up non-stop with pity stories.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 17:21 #27863Senior Member

Posts: 30Candy and kay
It was not my thing, its a back to back deal, not at the same time, I had never been with two girls. Will not repeat. They were not into it at all. Couldnt touch much of anything. Two and a half Benjamin's for an hour.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 17:14 #27862Banned asshole

Posts: 704Devine rachel wants $300 to suck a cock with a rubber on.
Originally Posted by Bdsdh
[View Original Post]
That sir is ridiculous.
SMFH.
-
09-20-23 16:51 #27861Senior Member

Posts: 98Candy and kay
Are these two still around? Is it worth the visit? I want to go visit but haven't got much response from them this week. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/054268542824
-
09-20-23 15:37 #27860Senior Member

Posts: 73Skin popping
Was told they are from running into the corner of the table or counter it was always interesting when girls have them on there chest and arms. Ladies are either trying to get ahead and get out or feed habits. Still very professional ladies to have fun with. Devine Rachel is better than ever depending on your needs. Most of the fun these days are UTR or out of town ladies you can't use for a reference unless on p411.
Originally Posted by Wielic
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 14:55 #27859Senior Member

Posts: 169Bruises
Bruises are likely from skin popping. First provider I ever saw had them, no idea what they were from at the time. New one for your urban dictionary. Be safe.
Originally Posted by ChaddRedditson
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 14:25 #27858Senior Member

Posts: 148Quality
Agree, and when any decent ones come around they are 100% booked right away. I've been on strike for a while (not that I wouldn't come out of retirement for the right arrangement).
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 13:43 #27857Banned asshole

Posts: 704What was her name.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
Maybe we know her.
-
09-20-23 07:59 #27856Senior Member

Posts: 66Ymmv
Will have to agree with you now don't know what was different but went back for 2nd visit maybe a 2 min BJ and when she slipped them panties jesus it was aweful then she said she was out of condoms just give little extra to play I told just BBBJ today and after maybe 5 min of a toothy shitty BBBJ I just left gave her. 50 and rolled.
Originally Posted by Twisted69
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 23:04 #27855Banned Member

Posts: 5352Yes there is a motel off 42. Lots safer than the Sharon road ones. Also Mexican restaurant there with good food.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
Cookie use that motel lot of times when she wasn't visiting her Uncle. I have been there many times but been awsile.
-
09-19-23 19:41 #27854Senior Member

Posts: 31Save yourself the headache
I tried with an Asian provider in Sharonville this evening and got ghosted. They all give the same location. So get there early and scope. Red Roof Inn. There is a gas station right there to chill at. They stop responding once you say you are there. It's hella weird like just wasting your time or something.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
Save yourself the headache, go to Sakura and ask for Mimi. You won't be disappointed.
-
09-19-23 19:03 #27853Senior Member

Posts: 362If your lucky.
They all have their issues. Escorts equals drugs equals unsafe. Rodeway Inn is probably the worst. Cops in and out mostly drug related.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
I've been to all three there and never an issue other than police present. Had a friend staying in those but prefer not to meet someone new there. Good luck.
-
09-19-23 18:51 #27852Senior Member

Posts: 187Sharonville
I will be visiting Cincinnati next week. Texted with a provider that is in Sharonville and asked her about LEO issues I saw on this forum. She said she is in the safe area off 42. Is there a safe area and is it off 42. Thanks.
-
09-19-23 17:46 #27851Senior Member

Posts: 162100% agree.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




