Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 646 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 9688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7168

    Why'all won't say it

    But I will. This is a perfect example of what's wrong with the industry here. This one was looking for 150! Just 2 days ago. Now is begging for charity. I hate to see someone down on there luck but damn. She claimed to have a day job and her "2nd job" now wants the same dudes she was trying to get to pay top dollar to purchase a tent so she can live in the woods? Rant over.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/026614297479

  2. #7167

    Any info

    She's supposed to come by this afternoon.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/62567739

  3. #7166
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimeks13  [View Original Post]
    Any info for Emerald (60 years old)?
    I spoke with her about a month /6 weeks ago.

    She's pretty much retired, although I got the impression she might see prior visitors.

  4. #7165
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Tammy

    Super sweet lady. She was a good provider. Honest and very down to earth. RIP Tammy. I will miss you.

  5. #7164

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    Who was Tammy?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...a/195848890836

  6. #7163

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by IbeOnTheLokOut  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. These pics are old. She use to be my favorite awhile back. The streets got ahold of her, Drugs and she's over priced. She looks nothing like them pics now.
    Thats Layla Renee. Way over priced and performance is pathetic, everything covered and she wants 200 hh and 300 hour AVOID.

  7. #7162

    Tammy

    Who was Tammy?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    She was more of a friend than a provider to me. She will be missed.

  8. #7161

    Emerald

    Any info for Emerald (60 years old)?

  9. #7160

    RIP Tammy

    She was more of a friend than a provider to me. She will be missed.

  10. #7159

    Thick little Pocahontas

    I've seen this girl 3 times now and keeps getting better and better. Surprised nobody is really talking about her. Easy on the eyes and the head game is on point. And swallow every single drop. And she takes it like a boss. If you don't believe me give it a try. I see to many of the same girls posting old pics and jacking up the price.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...d/431125142050

  11. #7158
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get a chance to check this one out yet. Looks pretty good. You can DM me if you like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...u/289118367674
    Don't waste your time. These pics are old. She use to be my favorite awhile back. The streets got ahold of her, Drugs and she's over priced. She looks nothing like them pics now.

  12. #7157
    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    You didn't miss much. I saw her for a value priced flute session when she first got here. One of the best I've ever had. And like always some mongers started paying her top dollar for the same service and then her head got blown up that she was worth that. Then arrested and now traveling with a reported thief / robber on here. She is posted in florence now but no face pic. Just an ass pic and the legs of the other girl. They bounce around in Georgetown if you want to take the risk.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/georgetown-surrounding-area-sa/349285663412
    About to just go celibate cold turkey and hopefully find a decent woman for myself. The game is getting out of control. Way too much risk and I hate seeing the pimp or bf watching as I pull up, you just never know with these new ads.

  13. #7156

    250 hh 400 hour

    For a FAT chick? To each their own but HELL NO! These prices are ridiculous, don't Pay these inflated prices. I was getting Hailey Bennett for 180 and saw Rylie K North for 180 now she wants 800 not even worth 250 imo.

  14. #7155

    My opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by LinkyDinky  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Natasha the good girl gone bad. She kind of disappeared after her arrest. Wish I could've experienced her before she vanished. Idk or does anybody know how to contact her?
    You didn't miss much. I saw her for a value priced flute session when she first got here. One of the best I've ever had. And like always some mongers started paying her top dollar for the same service and then her head got blown up that she was worth that. Then arrested and now traveling with a reported thief / robber on here. She is posted in florence now but no face pic. Just an ass pic and the legs of the other girl. They bounce around in Georgetown if you want to take the risk.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/georgetown-surrounding-area-sa/349285663412
    Last edited by PeakyBlinder; 09-12-23 at 18:22. Reason: Adding link

  15. #7154

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape