Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 736 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9888

    Fucking bike lanes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    The whole SW scene is a disaster now. If you travel NMS during the afternoon, it's gridlock all around. The girls are adjusting their positions, knowing that you can't pullover certain spots. After picking up, you have to go through that traffic just to get to your spot. I try to hit it early AM and once the traffic builds up and I didn't find anything, it's time to leave.
    The fucking bike lanes are a disaster. You cannot pull over anywhere. I've been going down magazine st. There are some WSW that will appear and get in the car. I don't like to stop but it seems like the only option plus you have to deal with those rent a cops from Suffolk Co.

    Picked up a WSW mid 30's name Lizzy. Thin as fuck. No boobs just the nips. Got her naked in the back. Bruised all over with needle marks.

    Gave me a ok BBBJ. Too much teeth. Went in raw but she was very dry. Had to use my spit as lube. Finished cip. Maybe lubed it up for the next guy. LOL.

    BBBJ, BBFS cip. 4.

  2. #9887
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBluth  [View Original Post]
    BHA is a disaster to drive down. I go like 5, 10 mph and just pull over to let the impatient motherfuckers go by cause I don't feel like fucking my car up either. I go up and down w cottage now going between BHA and Dudley, cuts off a good chunk of the roller coaster ride. It's insane a road is allowed to be in that condition for so long. Meatman or some of the other locals might know how long it's been, it feels like it's been over a year.

    As far as the talent on BHA there are a few good ones, some not so good. I find the BHA girls tend to like crack as opposed to dope, so at least they're more alert and don't nod off which is nice, less of a narcoleptic feel to the sex. I went through there last night actually, about 1:30 or so, right after the rain. There were about 6 of them out there. I felt like something new, but the new ones I had my eye on got picked up or vanished someplace before I could get them. Left empty handed. Onto Nms, which was dead, probably because I saw a couple cops in there, actual cops not the security jokers, so I didn't stick around. Went to Lynn and picked one up there, 20 something black girl that's pretty good, unfortunately wasn't new.
    The whole SW scene is a disaster now. If you travel NMS during the afternoon, it's gridlock all around. The girls are adjusting their positions, knowing that you can't pullover certain spots. After picking up, you have to go through that traffic just to get to your spot. I try to hit it early AM and once the traffic builds up and I didn't find anything, it's time to leave.

  3. #9886

    Bha

    BHA is a disaster to drive down. I go like 5, 10 mph and just pull over to let the impatient motherfuckers go by cause I don't feel like fucking my car up either. I go up and down w cottage now going between BHA and Dudley, cuts off a good chunk of the roller coaster ride. It's insane a road is allowed to be in that condition for so long. Meatman or some of the other locals might know how long it's been, it feels like it's been over a year.

    As far as the talent on BHA there are a few good ones, some not so good. I find the BHA girls tend to like crack as opposed to dope, so at least they're more alert and don't nod off which is nice, less of a narcoleptic feel to the sex. I went through there last night actually, about 1:30 or so, right after the rain. There were about 6 of them out there. I felt like something new, but the new ones I had my eye on got picked up or vanished someplace before I could get them. Left empty handed. Onto Nms, which was dead, probably because I saw a couple cops in there, actual cops not the security jokers, so I didn't stick around. Went to Lynn and picked one up there, 20 something black girl that's pretty good, unfortunately wasn't new.

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    After watching the Pats game, I needed a pick me up. Decided to do a late night cruise. Started on DOT Ave. Saw one BSW which I wasn't sure if she was a he. Headed to NMS and did several loops. When did they install bus lane with the guard poles? All I saw in the hour endless looping around was a bunch of zombie walkers. Finally, headed to BHA. I think I busted my suspension going down the busted road. What is with all the construction? You seriously would need a Jeep to go down that road. After the 2 hour cruise. All I did was waste gas and got a busted suspension. Called it a night. I am seriously giving up the street scene. Nothing but low quality out. I don't how you guys do it in finding anything out there.

  4. #9885
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    It seems like raws might be on her menu and pics looks neat.
    Send me a private message if you want her facebook.

  5. #9884

    Menu game

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...d/727191321269

    That girl with the hat backwards is a streetwalker I met at nms made a report 'tall blonde'.

    Ashley kayla? Something like that.
    It seems like raws might be on her menu and pics looks neat.

  6. #9883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Nukobyaj  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? Completely unreasonable escort prices, but almost perfect on the street (at least the times I had picked her up back in the day) literally let's you do whatever you want. Her escort ad thankfully stopped popping up months back and that usually means she's back on the street, but seems she's only been seen once since then. Mostly curious if her habits (or handler) did her in or if she actually managed to save herself.
    Well she's a streetwalker. She definitely locked up since she haven't posted.

  7. #9882
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    After watching the Pats game, I needed a pick me up. Decided to do a late night cruise. Started on DOT Ave. Saw one BSW which I wasn't sure if she was a he. Headed to NMS and did several loops. When did they install bus lane with the guard poles? All I saw in the hour endless looping around was a bunch of zombie walkers. Finally, headed to BHA. I think I busted my suspension going down the busted road. What is with all the construction? You seriously would need a Jeep to go down that road. After the 2 hour cruise. All I did was waste gas and got a busted suspension. Called it a night. I am seriously giving up the street scene. Nothing but low quality out. I don't how you guys do it in finding anything out there.
    Sorry about your suspension. But you're right. All we find is low quality girls that's on drugs. There a few that are good. But, you'll have to find them. It's very random.

  8. #9881

    Sunday Night Cruise

    After watching the Pats game, I needed a pick me up. Decided to do a late night cruise. Started on DOT Ave. Saw one BSW which I wasn't sure if she was a he. Headed to NMS and did several loops. When did they install bus lane with the guard poles? All I saw in the hour endless looping around was a bunch of zombie walkers. Finally, headed to BHA. I think I busted my suspension going down the busted road. What is with all the construction? You seriously would need a Jeep to go down that road. After the 2 hour cruise. All I did was waste gas and got a busted suspension. Called it a night. I am seriously giving up the street scene. Nothing but low quality out. I don't how you guys do it in finding anything out there.

  9. #9880

    Fiona

    Anyone know what happened to her? Completely unreasonable escort prices, but almost perfect on the street (at least the times I had picked her up back in the day) literally let's you do whatever you want. Her escort ad thankfully stopped popping up months back and that usually means she's back on the street, but seems she's only been seen once since then. Mostly curious if her habits (or handler) did her in or if she actually managed to save herself.

  10. #9879

    Betsy

    The week was so / so overall but tonight I was thoroughly satisfied. After a few laps I found Betsy in a camo hoodie sitting at the Uhaul. I can tell she's in a good mood tonight and that I'm going to have the time of my life. She's an early 30's PR / HSW who can be a lot to handle but I've been dealing with her for years now. Healthy weight gain has her tits looking like watermelons currently. BBBJ + BBFS for a 45 minute encounter ($40).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 09A4D51C-DCE3-42EA-AB55-00BB3580A9B1.jpg‎  

  11. #9878

    BlueBike Scouting

    My car has an out of date inspection sticker. So I decided to do a little scouting and check out the scene on a BlueBike today, Sunday 9/17 around 4 pm. I saw two White Girls on Pierson St. Both got scooped with in a couple minutes. I went over to the park on Norfolk St to watch the softball game and drink a couple of beers. I saw a white street Walker on the corner of Magazine and Norfolk. After the softball game I saw one last prospect in front of 1010 Mass Ave. I saw many others but those four were the only ones worth scooping in my opinion. Seems like the best fishing is between Norfolk, Mass Ave and Magazine. Law enforcement is slowly pushing them away from the McDonalds and Gas Station. Be Safe Out There Boys.

  12. #9877
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...d/727191321269

    That girl with the hat backwards is a streetwalker I met at nms made a report 'tall blonde'.

    Ashley kayla? Something like that.

  13. #9876
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Who is this?
    Idk who she is she's a streetwalker. Post 9642 has to be her I met her only twice. shes from florida came back here in march. Had an awesome car date gave her my # didn't hear back saw her few weeks later again at nms she hurried towards the car 'oh that's my friend' she goes I told my friend about you you're such a nice guy. She than gave me 2 #'s texted her on a Saturday got back to me Monday after a couple texts didn't hear back. I don't keep texting girls one text second text I don't bother them again.

  14. #9875
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I try to connect with girls at nms page 16 report 9642 has to be jj jackie if you guys want both of the numbers she gave me I can share. went silent on me.

    Women have poor decision making and strong agendas on dating sites. I'm 5'9 have hair and teeth like jerry Seinfeld when he was young, superset pushups pull ups nothing works for me.
    maybe it might for you.
    Who is this?

  15. #9874

    Hurricane Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. The picture didn't upload.
    I wish I went out now during the rain. I could have kept a WSW dry during the storm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape